The Zoophiliac is a psychotic mutant with complete control over pheromones, as well as being, as his name suggests, a zoophiliac, one who has a sexual attraction towards animals. He is one of Specia's archenemies, having an extreme obsession over her and her ani-morphing abilities. Little is known about the early life of Zachariah Phillipstein, other than his career as a pimp, his many records of bestiality, and his mutant power over pheromones.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Physiology: The Zoophiliac's physiology has been enhanced to superhuman levels, granting him superhuman strength, stamina, durability, endurance, resistance, speed, agility, reflexes, and senses.
- Pheromone Generation and Control: The Zoophiliac's main power is the superhuman ability to secrete and control virtually any type of pheromone at will. Like many animals (including humans to a small extent), the Zoophiliac continually emits pheromones (natural, airborne hormones secreted primarily through-sweat glands which communicate and stimulate behavior) of great potency and volume at will. Once the Zoophiliac's pheromone emissions, released into the atmosphere, reach the olfactory centers of any animal, including humans, their hormonal balance is altered, causing them to feel one of various reactions, including aggregation/attraction, alarm, aggression, calming, and warning, as well as activate developmental changes, show territories, paths, etc. The Zoophiliac's pheromones are released at a rate of 2,000 parts per million, several thousand times that of a normal human. Consequently, any animal, including humans, within range (about 250 feet downwind, or in the direct path of the emission) are severely affected. Within seconds of exposure to the Zoophiliac, animals and humans become submissive and open to manipulation by the Zoophiliac, as if hypnotized.
- Mind Control: The Zoophiliac's pheromones grant him the power to sap any animal's, including humans, will, allowing him to command people by simple verbal suggestion. His power originates in his skin cells, which have been mutagenically altered. The sites of pheromone production and other secretions in his deep dermis produce numerous psychoactive chemicals, which, when inhaled or absorbed through the skin, induce in that individual an overwhelming monomania that renders him or her completely without self. The Zoophiliac can simultaneously subjugate as many people as are present within the range of the psychoactive chemicals he exudes. He has been known to enthrall crowds of over 100 people. The effects only last as long as he is physically present. When he departs, the level of chemicals is reduced within his victims at various rates (dependent upon their metabolisms), and then the victims regain full cognizance of self. The Zoophiliac is a charismatic individual, with an entrancing lilt to his speech that he has cultivated over his adult life. Certain inviduals with exceptional will-power (Specia, Cheetari), or altered metabolic processes (Phantomette) have proven able to resist his power. In addition, his abilities are ineffective against robots and other non-organic beings.
- Body Function Control: The Zoophiliac is able to manipulate the bodily functions of any human or animal that comes into contact with his pheromones, enabling him to perform a variety of effects, including stimulating pleasure centers and sexual drives, cause orgasms, vomiting, nausea, and rectal malfunctions, among other things, and alter moods and emotions, inducing joy, sadness, anger, and fear, as well as incite adrenaline rushes, either aggression, thrill, or fear.
- Pheromone Detection: The Zoophiliac is also able to detect pheromones exuded by others within his immediate vicinity, enabling him to detect individuals within his vicinity.
The Zoophiliac is a very charismatic individual who can persuade almost anyone to do anything for him, even without his powers. He prefers to control others to act for him, but he can defend himself, having learned basic and advanced street-fighting techniques due to his years on the streets as a pimp.
The Zoophiliac's superhuman physiology grants him the ability to lift (press) up to five tons at maximum capacity.
The Zoophiliac's pheromones do not affect male individuals, both human and animal, nearly as effectively as on females. However, he can affect them depending on the amount of pheromones he produces and the amount of willpower the male individual possesses. The Zoophiliac has also been deemed criminally insane.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References