Powers and Abilities
Surge is a mutant. Electrokinesis
- Electrical Absorption: She absorbs electricity at all times: from static in the air, electrical appliances, outlets, etc (often causing lights to flicker, etc). She can't control the absorption and thus must wear specifically-designed gauntlets at all times to regulate it.
- Lightning Blasts: She can discharge the energy through lightning blasts from her hands or other parts of her body. The upper limits of this power have yet to be determined, though these attacks remain considerably powerful when used effectively.
- Lightning Whips: She can discharge the energy through lightning whips from her hands or other parts of her body. The upper limits of this power have yet to be determined, though these attacks remain considerably powerful when used effectively.
- Superhuman Speed: She has the ability to channel the energy into bursts of super-speed. Her top speed has not been officially calculated, but she once ran from upper New York to the mountains of Colorado in one afternoon. Apparently, she can run at several hundred miles per hour and retain that speed for several hours.
Surge is a native Japanese speaker who speaks English fluently, with little trace of an accent. She has an aptitude for leadership and has had some training from Wolverine in hand-to-hand combat.
Possesses the strength of a normal girl her age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.
If Yukio doesn't discharge the electricity that builds in her body and mind, her mind starts to race, making her speak very fast in a jittery, electronic fashion. This worsens her control over her discharges and radically alters the electrical impulses in her nervous system.
Equipment: X-Men Blackbird, her own speed
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Yukio Ashida (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Yukio Ashida (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Yukio Ashida (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References