Wolverine: Death Wish is the first Phase Seven Marvelette Cinematic Universe film. It was released on January 7th, 2028, following Captain Marvel: Inhumanity and preceding Asgardians of the Galaxy. The film is directed by Matt and Ross Duffer.
- Karl Urban as James Howlett / Logan / Wolverine (First Appearance)
- Charlie Hunnam as Victor Creed / Sabretooth
- Michael Shannon as William Stryker (First Appearance) (Death)
- Keanu Reeves as Remy LeBeau / Gambit (First Appearance)
- Jamie Chung as Mariko Yashida (First Appearance)
- Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson / Deadpool
- Jason Isaacs as Nathaniel Essex / Mister Sinister
- Elizabeth Gillies as Marian Carlyle / Rogue (First Appearance)
- Brad William Henke as Arkady Rossovich / Omega Red (First Appearance) (Death)
- Sienna Miller as Raven Darkholme / Mystique
- Ralph Fiennes as Professor Charles Xavier
- Jake Lacy as James Madrox / Multiple Man (First Appearance)
- Nathan Jones as Cain Marko / Juggernaut (First Appearance)
- Matt Duffer: Writer, Director
- Ross Duffer: Writer, Director
- Kid Marvelette: Executive Producer
- Kevin Feige: Executive Producer
- Louis D'Esposito: Producer
- Trinh Tran: Producer
- Victoria Alonso: Producer
- John Ottman: Composer
Wolverine has had a death wish for as long as he can remember... which isn't for very long. He has no memories of his life and has been drowning himself in alcohol after discovering his healing factor prevents him from dying. However, he finds a sense of purpose after meeting a young mutant girl named Rogue, who is on the run from a mutant geneticist who has sent his other experiments to hunt her down.
- Wolverine makes his long awaited MCU debut portrayed by Karl Urban.
- Karl Urban has previously appeared in the Amazon Prime series The Boys, based on the comic of the same name, as Billy Butcher.
- Ryan Reynolds reprises his role as Deadpool for the first time since Disney bought Fox. He appears as the same character, who briefly acknowledges the "change in scenery". He also makes a few Hugh Jackman jokes to Wolverine's face.
- William Stryker and Mister Sinister are working together in this film, and were secretly using Rogue as bait to draw out Wolverine, and then proceeded to send Sabretooth, Deadpool, Gambit, Omega Red, Multiple Man, and Juggernaut after them.
- Professor X appears in this film and recruits Rogue into the X-Men. He offers Wolverine membership, but he refuses.
- Luke Evans was briefly in the running to play Wolverine before being cast as Daimon Hellstrom in Blade vs the Ghost Rider.
- Rogue's name in this film, Marian Carlyle, is taken from Marvel's Ultimate Comics.
- Karl Urban previously appeared in the Star Trek film series alongside Chris Pine and Zoe Saldana, who play Nova and Gamora, respectively in the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise.
- Jamie Chung, who plays Mariko Yashida, previously played the X-Man Blink in Fox's short-lived television series The Gifted.