- I am no god in any conventional sense. To be honest, I really don't know what I am. I can only assume I'm a traveler, wandering the lone multiverse in search for true purpose.
- -- The Wanderer
- -- The Wanderer
The Wanderer, born from the infinite-dimensional, nigh-omnipotent being, Beyonder, along with the Beyond-Realm. After becoming intrigued with, and overly curious about, the inhabitants of Earth, Beyonder returned to Beyond-Realm once more with an overwhelming sense of incompleteness, eventually going mad. Once deemed to be incomplete by his own creator, he was banished from Beyond-Realm, left to explore the Multiverse he and his father constructed, with no known way of returning back.
Powers and Abilities
- Beyonder Physiology: The Wanderer comes from an ancient, civilized race of nigh-omnipotent, interdimensional beings, known as The Beyonders. Like others, he possesses the natural ability to manipulate reality on a severe level, even possessing more power than Cosmic Entities, such as the Living Tribunal and Eternity.
- Reality Warping: Can create, shape and manipulate reality just by thinking about it; while weaker users are limited to what is already considered "real", stronger ones can make changes from nothing. Depending on the power of a reality warper, they may alter something as tangible as physics and the universe to something inconceivable like logic.
- Void Manipulation: Can remove or erase items from existence, either simply making things disappear, preventing energy from ever being conceived or some other way. He can delete an eternity, removing targets from all lineages of time in every dimension, alter, reverse, or negate energy, etc.
- Pocket-Dimension Manipulation: He can create, shape and manipulate pocket dimensions, small personal worlds, changing what they are as well as manipulating everything within the pocket dimension. He can also store things in that pocket dimension, not to mention manipulate the overall size of the dimension.
- Nigh-Omniscience: Knows almost everything in existence while being blocked from certain details or being limited in other ways, possibly only being able to see one timeline or universe, or have just small patches of information that are missing or blocked out. Thus allowing one to keep their sense of free will and uncertainty.
- Nigh-Omnipresence: Is present everywhere at the same time, referring to an unbounded or universal presence. It is related to the concept of ubiquity, the ability to be everywhere and nowhere at once.
Has an overwhelming desire to experience and understand all the Multiverse has to offer, including different dimensions, concepts, ideas, and other abstract entities. Though, this lust for knowledge tends to get the better of him, and usually leads to him frequently questioning his very existence.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Wanderer (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Wanderer (Earth-616)
- Quotations by Wanderer (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References