Dormammu was getting bored of ruling the Dark Dimension, so he created an artificial human body for himself and erased all memory of being Dormammu, fighting Spiderfire and The Dark Dimension. A'Lars then created fake memories for him, and Dormammu became "Wade Wilson", a caterer who suffers from extreme unpopularity.
HYDRA Operation and Regaining Memories
One day, Wade was approached by Richard Parker, an infamous HYDRA scientist who asked if he'd like to be the subject of an experiment and Wade happily agreed, not knowing what HYDRA was. The experiment made him able to transform into a creature with a blue fiery skull, Wade then regained his memories and knocked Richard out. He visited A'Lars, who had now taken up the identity of Ted Sallis, and asks him to re-erase the memories, but he admitted that he couldn't and left him alone.
Wade Wilson then battled the Rebellion on Intergalactico.
Powers and Abilities
- Flight: a power he regained from the experiment.
- Pyrokinesis: regained from the experiment
- Shapeshifting: a power he regained the experiment.
- Capoeira Knowledge: for some reason, Wade is trained in Capoeira.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Wade Wilson (Earth-37U)
- Character Gallery: Wade Wilson (Earth-37U)
- Quotations by Wade Wilson (Earth-37U)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References