Frederick is the child of both Cannonball and Blink.
Powers and Abilities
- Bio-Molecular Spatial Displacement Blast Field-He is able to envelop his body in a blast force similar to his father with its energy similar to his mother's ability through the use of teleportation. This ability has multiple uses:
- Force-Field- Nothing is able to penetrate his blast force because the blast force will teleport anything away that he comes into contact with.
- Flight- The portal blast field around him can in essence become a vacuum. He can suck in air through one side of his field and then release it through another end of the field. This causes lift and propulsion. This allows Frederick to fly at great speeds.
- Teleportation- He can cause the teleportation field to collapse on him. He is then able to teleport distances as far as the moon.
- Disintegration- He can reassemble things he has teleported improperly if he so wishes. This causes things to be wished to death.
- Similar Effects- People who he has teleported can also experience things from unconsciousness to death.
- Blast Field Extension- Fred can extend his blast force to envelop others. He is able then to:
- Grant Invulnerability- the field will teleport away any incoming harm.
- Entrapment- Once someone is surrounded by his field, they can't escape, since they'll be teleported back to the same spot.
- Teleportation- He can cause the field to collapse on others causing them to teleport where he wishes.
- Shaping- He can extend his field to about 5 yards away (5 yards by 5 yards by 5 yards is the area he is able to extend from himself personally.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat- He has received training from his mother who had come to learn a lot, while under the capture of Clan Akkaba.
He possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Vortex (Earth-1992)
- Character Gallery: Vortex (Earth-1992)
- Quotations by Vortex (Earth-1992)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for:
Links and References