Victor von Doom's life before the Takeover can be presumed that it followed the same path as his Earth-616 counterpart.
During Hank Pym's initial government, he hunted down every villain and criminal in the world, and killed or recruited them, and Doctor Doom joined him in his hunt, achieving a high position at the Utopian government, along with Wilson Fisk.
When the Fantastic Four turned against Pym's hunt, Hank, Doom and Fisk fought and defeated the team, killing Reed Richards and capturing Johnny Storm. After this rebellion, Doom poisoned Hank's mind, causing him to conclude that heroes were also a threat to his government, so, Hank decided to kill every super powered being, mutant, avenger or related.
After killing Linda Janne, Hank Pym told Doom about the New Avengers assembled by Steven Rogers, and that the child daughter of Scott Summers and Jean Grey would dethrone him and destroy Utopia. The Utopia Headquarters decided to eliminate the child.
By the day Hope Summers was born, Doom, Pym and Fisk attacked the Avengers Mansion to kill the baby. There, they faced the New Avengers and the X-Men. After a bloody battle outside the mansion that killed Steven Rogers, Scott Summers and Pym's wife Janet, the X-Men member Kitty Pryde ran to hide Hope at the mansion, but by the moment Kitty entered the mansion, Pym and Doom blew up it, apparently killing Kitty and Hope.
Pym told the surviving heroes that they may survive if they "accept things as they are", and the trio left, not knowing that inside the mansion, Hope Summers was still alive.
Sixteen years in future, Victor von Doom is still the second in command for the Utopia.
Powers and Abilities
Vicor von Doom obtained his powers along with the Fantastic Four when exposed to Cosmic Rays. His powers include:
- Metallic Body: Doctor Doom's body was covered entirely in solid metal, thus granting him superhuman strength and durability.
- Superhuman Durability: Doom possessed superhuman durability derived from his solid metal body.
- Healing Factor: Doom possessed a regenerative healing factor, the extent of which is unknown. He was known though to be unable to heal from injuries caused by his own body.
- Energy Manipulation and Absorption: He can absorb and fire bolts of electrical energy, and electrical energy from various sources. His electric bolts are of such strength that they leave a gaping hole in a normal human's body and are capable of blasting away the Thing and consequentially generates such intense heat that it can melt or even vaporize solid steel. He can seemingly even control electricity within electrical circuits, as whenever he become emotional electrical devices around him worked erratically.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Hank Pym is shown to have a genius level intellect.
- Superhuman Strength: Doom possessed superhuman strength, the level of which is unknown.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Victor von Doom (Earth-6120)
- Character Gallery: Victor von Doom (Earth-6120)
- Quotations by Victor von Doom (Earth-6120)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References