VIEW THE BRACKET HERE !
How it works:
- Contribute the characters you wish. After a select period of time, the bracket will be finalized and the tournment will begin.
- Two heroes will face each other, in a specified location.
- i.e. Spider-Woman vs. Hank Pym in the sewers.
- Before the match begins, users must discuss, AND COME TO AN AGREEMENT, about how this area would contribute to their stats.
- i.e. We have agreed that as there is a small space, Hank Pym would have -1 speed but since there'd be less space to account for +1 intelligence. Jess would logically have +2 speed against Giant Man because he's so fast.
- Each player goes to the Easy Decision Maker Website. Here, enter in the 6 stat categories. Click 'answer' and comment with the bolded category.
- i.e. Giant Man will be fighting with energy projection. (lvl 6). Spider-Woman will be fighting with Durability (lvl 4).
- The player who wins gains 1 point! If you tie, please reroll. They also subtract .5 lvl from Durability and 1 lvl from the category they just used. If the category just used was Durability, only one point is subtracted. If Intelligence is used, a point is instead gained. Points cannot go beneath 1.
- i.e. Hank Pym hits Jess with a specially designed gun before she reacts and gains a point. (-.5 Durability + -1 energy projection for him; -1 Durability for Spider-Woman.)
- Repeat these steps 4 more times as games are best of 5.
- i.e. Giant Man will be fighting with Durability (lvl 2.5). Spider-Woman will be fighting with Speed (lvl 5). Spider-Woman quickly darts around Giant Man and hit him. She gains a point. (-1 durability for him, -.5 durability and 1 speed from Spider-Woman.)
- Giant Man will be fighting with Intelligence (lvl 7). Spider-Woman will be fighting with strength (lvl 5). Giant MAn easily outwits Jess as she rushes towards him. (.5 durability for both and -1 intelligence for him and -1 strength for her.)
- Giant Man will be fighting with Speed (lvl 2). Spider-Woman will be fighting with Intelligence (lvl 3). Spider-Woman gets the better of Hank when he tried to quickly shrink down. She gains a point. (-1 speed for him and -1 Intelligence for her. -.5 durability for both.)
- Giant Man will be fighting with Intelligence (lvl 6). Spider-Woman will be fighting with Durability (lvl 1.5). Giant Man finally manages to outwit Jess and gains a point.
- FINAL SCORE: 3/2 for Giant Man. He shall advance to the next round.
Tournament Feb 2015- BEGUN!
- Sign up for the next tournament in the comments below! Prizes are as follows:
- 500 extra pts in addition to making an OC OR 100pts.
- 500 extra points in addition to a vial of Extremis
- 250 extra points.
- EVERY WINNER GETS +.25 to one category.
Director Fury is putting together a new team of superheroes and he wants the very best. Time for a training exercise! Rumor has it some villains have entered to prove they can take down the heroes.
Current Entries- Only 3 per User
- Hank Pym (BeholdtheVision)
- Spider-Woman (BeholdtheVision)- Defeated by Nico
- Godzilla (Irockz707)
- Nico Minoru (Irockz707)-Defeated by Supaidaman
- Eric O'Grady (ElectricMayhem)
- She-Hulk (EletricMayhem)
- Punisher (ElectricMayhem)
- Emma Frost (BeholdtheVision)
- Extra random decision maker must be used to determine whether she is in diamond form or not.
- Tiger Shark (EletricMayhem)
- Supaidaman (Irockz707)
- Wiccan (Bridgetterocks)
- Professor X (Bridgetterocks)
- Eric O Grady vs Godzilla
- Godzilla wins!
- Wiccan vs She-Hulk
- Wiccan wins!
- Hank Pym vs Punisher
- Hank Pym wins!
- Spider-Woman vs. Nico
- Nico wins!
- Godzilla vs Tiger Shark
- Godzilla wins!
- Wiccan vs Emma Frost
- Nico vs Supaidaman
- Supaidaman wins!
- Hank Pym vs Professor X
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.