I'm the creator of Earth-16196.
My own idea for a Marvel Comics series, though they'll all take place in a "shared" universe with characters from various continuities and franchises. This is my personal canon, also known as "Earth-16196".
Court of King Arthur
- King Arthur Pendragon:
- Prince Valiant:
S.H.I.E.L.D. (an acronym for Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division) is an espionage and law-enforcement agency. It's capital ship is a heavily modified aircraft carrier called the Hellicarrier (numbered 64), one of which also serves as Nick Fury's base of operations. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s primary headquarters is at the Triskelion. The S.S.R. (Strategic Scientific Reserve), formerly a top secret Allied way agency during World War II, now serves as the scientific division of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Colonel Nicholas Joseph "Nick" Fury: Executive Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., it was Nick Fury who had long planned the "Avengers Initiative" and set it into motion sometime after the terrorist attacks on 9/11/2001. Many don't trust him due to keeping lots of things secret from everyone, mostly from having trust issues, but all in all, he's a good man. He's a combination of his Wolverine and the X-Men/Avengers: EMH, 2010s Marvel Animated Universe and MCU versions of Nick Fury.
- Commander Maria Hill: Deputy director. Enjoys a well-deserved reputation as tough-minded and by the book. Believes that all superheroes should be registered, which puts her at odds with several of them. She's a combination of the Avengers: EMH and MCU versions.
- Phillip J. "Phil" Coulson: Field officer who oversees many of the division's field operations, and a fan of Captain America. He's a combination of the MCU and 2010s Marvel Animated Universe.
- Melinda Qiaolian May/Calvary: A veteran pilot and soldier with years of experience and a good friend of fellow agent, Phil Coulson. Serves as Coulson's unofficial deputy. Unafraid to break a few rules. Fiercely protective of her teammates.
- Fitz-Simmons: A duo of young scientists and research partners.
- Leopold "Leo" Fitz: A Scottish-born SHIELD agent and a brilliant engineer. Socially awkward compared to Jemma, but has a great sense of humor. Very loyal to his friends and forgiving.
- Jemma Simmons: An English-born S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and biochemist. Can be best described as an attractive nerd and science buff, but also a terrible liar.
- Sharon Carter/Agent 13: An undercover S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who lives next door to Steve Rogers.
- Victoria Hand: Director of the Hub.
- Michael "Mike" Peterson/Deathlok II: An ordinary man until he was approached by a mysterious group who granted him superpowers through use of the Centipede Serum. He is eventually turned into a cyborg by H.Y.D.R.A., but turned his back on them and joined S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Anne Weaver: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy of Science and Technology.
- Koenig Brothers: A trio of Agents who are identical triplets, each known for giving S.H.I.E.L.D. lanyards to fellow agents.
- Eric Koenig: Nicknamed "Lightning Foot" by his brother Eric.
- William "Billy" Koenig:
- Sam Koenig:
- Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie: A S.H.I.E.L.D. mechanic.
- Felix Blake: A serious agent who tends to do everything by the book.
- Janet van Dyne/Wasp I: Mother of Hope van Dyne and the first Wasp.
- Daisy "Skye" Johnson/Quake: An Inhuman hacktivist recruit with seismic powers.
- Lincoln Campbell/Sparkplug: An Inhuman who can electrically charge anything.
- Yo-Yo Rodriguez/Slingshot:
- J.T. James/Hellfire:
- Eden Fesi/Manifold:
- Alexander Aaron/Phobos:
- Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine
S.T.R.I.K.E. (an acronym for Special Tactical Reserve for International Key Emergencies) is a subdivision of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Lance Hunter: Leader of S.T.R.I.K.E., Hunter is a former British soldier.
S.W.O.R.D. (an acronym for Sentient World Observation and Response Department) is a subdivision of S.H.I.E.L.D.
A.R.M.O.R. (an acronym for Alternate Reality Monitering and Operational Response Agency) is a division of S.H.I.E.L.D. at the Hub.
EuroM.I.N.D. (an acronym for European Monitering Investigation and ENforcement Division) is a division of S.H.I.E.L.D. at the Hub.
H.A.M.M.E.R. (acronym unkown) is a division of S.H.I.E.L.D. at the Hub.
- Colonel Chester Phillips: Officer of the US Army and first/only director of the SSR, he was Captain America's commander officer and one of the founders of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Chief Roger Dooley: Deputy Director of the SSR, and chief of the New York branch.
- Dr. Abraham Erskine: German scientist who created the Super Soldier Serum and turned Steve Rogers into Captain America.
- Agent Margaret "Peggy" Carter: One of the most prominent agents of the SSR before, during and after WWII.
- Agent Daniel Sousa:
The Howling Commandos were a World War II elite combat unit led by Captain America.
- Steven "Steve" Rogers/Captain America: see Avengers
- Sergeant James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes: see Avengers
- Sergeant Timothy Aloysius Cadwallader "Dum-Dum" Dugan: Formerly of the 69th Infantry Regiment. After the war and Cap's apparent death, Dum Dum Dugan became leader.
- Private Gabriel "Gabe" Jones: Formerly of the 92nd Infantry Division.
- Private James "Jim" Morita: Japanese-American man. Formerly of the United States Army Rangers.
- Lieutenant James Montgomery Falsworth: British man. Formerly of the 3rd Independent Parachute Brigade of the British Armed Forces.
- Jacques "Frenchie" Dernier: French man. Formerly of the French Resistance. Served as the team's bomb expert.
- Jonathan "Junior" Juniper: Joined the US Armed Forces following the bombing of Pearl Harbor.
- Captain Samuel "Happy Sam" Sawyer: Formerly of the United States Army Rangers.
- Percival "Pinky" Pinkerton: British man. Formerly of the British Airborne Divisions.
- James "Logan" Howlett: see X-Men
- Jack Fury: Nick Fury's father.
World Security Council
- Councilwoman Hawley:
- Councilman Rockwell:
- Councilman Nagendra Singh:
- Councilman Yen:
The Avengers are among Earth's mightiest heroes. They first came together when Loki first brought the Chitauri to Earth.
- Steven "Steve" Rogers/Captain America: The Super Soldier veteran from World War II and was the world's first superhero.
- Natalia Alianovna "Natasha Romanoff" Romanova/Black Widow: Originally an agent of the Soviet spy agency, the KGB, she later became a member of S.H.I.E.L.D., and later the Avengers.
- Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark/Iron Man: A self-proclaimed eccentric genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist.
- J.A.R.V.I.S. (Just A Rather Very Intelligent System): Tony's sentient A.I. program.
- Stark's Hall of Armor:
- Main Armors:
- Mark I Armor: Makeshift Armor: Used by Tony to escape the Ten Rings.
- Mark II Armor: Prototype Flight Armor:
- Mark III Armor: Used in fights against the Ten Rings and the Iron Monger.
- Mark IV Armor:
- Mark V Armor: Portable Armor: Used in the first battle against Whiplash.
- Mark VI Armor: First to have a triangular chest piece. Used in the final battle against Whiplash and later on against the Chitauri.
- Mark VII Armor:
- Mark XLII Armor: Automatic Prehensile Propulsion Suit:
- Mark XLIII Armor:
- Mark XLIV Armor: Hulkbuster: Launched from the tracking platform called "Veronica", it was made with the help of Bruce Banner in case the Hulk was out of control. It is a modular suit that is operated from within while being linked to the Mark XLIII Armor.
- Mark XLV Armor: Used in the battle against Ultron.
- Mark XLVI Armor:
- Iron Legion: The Iron Legion is formed by Tony Stark's armor suits being controlled by J.A.R.V.I.S. and led by Tony himself. First used against Aldrich and his Extremis soldiers.
- Mark VIII Armor:
- Mark IX Armor:
- Mark X Armor:
- Mark XI Armor:
- Mark XII Armor:
- Mark XIII Armor:
- Mark XIV Armor:
- Mark XV Armor: Sneaky Armor:
- Mark XVI Armor: Nightclub Armor:
- Mark XVII Armor: Heartbreaker Armor:
- Mark XVIII Armor: Cassanova Armor:
- Mark XIX Armor: Tiger Armor:
- Mark XX Armor: Python Armor:
- Mark XXI Armor: Midas Armor:
- Mark XXII Armor: Hot Rod Armor:
- Mark XXIII Armor: Shades Armor:
- Mark XXIV Armor: Tank Armor:
- Mark XXV Armor: Striker Armor:
- Mark XXVI Armor: Gamma Armor:
- Mark XXVII Armor: Disco Armor:
- Mark XXVIII Armor: Jack Armor:
- Mark XXIX Armor: Fiddler Armor:
- Mark XXX Armor: Blue Steel Armor:
- Mark XXXI Armor: Piston Armor:
- Mark XXXII Armor: Romeo Armor:
- Mark XXXIII Armor: Silver Centurion Armor:
- Mark XXXIV Armor: Southpaw Armor:
- Mark XXXV Armor: Red Snapper Armor:
- Mark XXXVI Armor: Peacemaker Armor:
- Mark XXXVII Armor: Hammerhead Armor:
- Mark XXXVIII Armor: Igor Armor:
- Mark XXXIX Armor: Starboost Armor:
- Mark XL Armor: Shotgun Armor:
- Mark XLI Armor: Bones Armor:
- Main Armors:
- Virginia "Pepper" Potts/Rescue: Tony Stark's girlfriend and personal assistant at Stark Industries. The Rescue armor is colored like the Stark Solutions X-51 Stealth Infiltrator Armor from Iron Man: Armored Adventures.
- Dr. Robert Bruce Banner/Hulk: A renowned scientist in the fields of Biochemistry, Nuclear Physics, and Gamma Radiation, Bruce Banner was one of the scientists who tried to recreate the Super Soldier Serum which originated Captain America decades before. But when an exposure to high levels of Gamma Radiation instead of Vita Radiation went awry, Banner found himself plagued with a peculiar condition, which when angered or provoked, he becomes the rage-fueled and nearly mindless monster known as the Hulk. At first viewed as a threat, the Hulk soon proved himself a hero when he joined with the Avengers.
- Dr. Elizabeth "Betty" Ross/She-Hulk: A scientist and professor at Culver University, she is the love interest of Bruce Banner/Hulk. Betty being She-Hulk is based upon her Ultimate Marvel counterpart.
- Thor Odinson: The crown prince of Asgard, Thor is the second most powerful Asgardian in the Nine Realms, second only to his father, Odin. Known as the Norse God of Thunder, he wields the mighty hammer Mjolnir, forged from the heart of a dying star, which grants Thor a number of elemental based powers, as well as giving him the ability to fly.
- Lady Sif: Thor's love interest and good friend of the Warriors Three, Sif is an Asgardian warrior and adventurer. Possesses superhuman physical attributes such as strength, stamina, speed, durability and reflexes, and she is an extremely powerful combatant. She wields a double edged sword, which she uses perfectly, either separate as two blades or a single long sword staff.
- Clinton "Clint" Francis Barton/Hawkeye: Special agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., his main ability is his extraordinary talent in marksmanship, with a specialty in archery.
- Barbara "Bobbi" Morse/Mockingbird: Hawkeye's girlfriend, Bobbi Morse is one of the most capable S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Wields twin staves in battle.
- Scott Edward Harris Lang/Ant-Man II: Using the suit and technology created by Henry Pym, the first Ant-Man, he is able to reduce himself to the size of an ant and communicate with insects, especially ants, and maintain his regular sized strength and durability when shrinking.
- Bullet Ants:
- Carpenter Ants:
- Antony': Ant-Man's loyal steed.
- Crazy Ants:
- Fire Ants:
- Hope van Dyne/Wasp II: Daughter of Henry Pym and Janet van Dyne.
- Addition members
- James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes/Winter Soldier: Steve Roger's best friend during the war. Formerly a member of the 107th Infantry Regiment, he was assumed to be deceased, but he actually survived, but lost his left arm. Brainwashed and armed with a new cybernetic limb, he eventually became a H.Y.D.R.A. operative known as the Winter Soldier. Over the next decades, he would assassinate everyone who posed a threat to H.Y.D.R.A., spending time between missions in a cryogenic state. Upon confronting Captain America, he started remembering who he really was.
- Colonel James Rupert "Rhodey" Rhodes/War Machine: Best friend of Tony Stark due to being the liaison between Stark Industries and the military in the Department of Acquisitions, he wears a heavily-armed battle suits similar to the Iron Man armor.
- Sets of Armor
- War Machine Armor: Mark I: Originally Tony Stark's Mark II Armor and also known as the JRXL-1000 Variable Threat Response Battle Suit, it was heavily modified with a variety of weapons and armor additions.
- War Machine Armor: Mark II: Temporarily known as the Iron Patriot Armor during Aldrich Killian's War, it was later recolored back to War Machine's colors during the battle against Ultron.
- Sets of Armor
- Samuel Thomas "Sam" Wilson/Falcon: Formerly of the United States Air Force, Air National Guard. Using the EXO7 Falcon, a prototype jetpack with wings, he is able to fly at the same speed as a jet, but with an enhanced degree of maneuverability.
- Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver: Twin brother of Scarlet Witch, he is a native of the Eastern European country of Sokovia. Older than his sister by twelve minutes. Due to experiments made by H.Y.D.R.A., he gained the ability to move at supersonic speeds and other physical features.
- Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch: Twin sister of Quicksilver, also from Sokovia. Due to experiments made by H.Y.D.R.A., she gained various telekinetic and energy manipulating abilities.
- Vision: An android born by the result of the Synthetic Vibranium body created by Ultron and Helen Cho, programmed by Tony Stark and Bruce Banner using base codes similar to J.A.R.V.I.S. and activated by the Mind Stone hidden inside Loki's scepter. Unlike Ultron, he values life and humans. One of the few who can wield Thor's hammer, Mjolnir.
- T'Challa/Black Panther: Current King of Wakanda, T'Challa assumes the role of Black Panther from his father as the protector of his tribe.
- Dr. Stephen Vincent Strange: A brilliant and arrogant neurosurgeon that suffered a horrific car accident, and began a journey that led him to the Ancient One as well as the discovery and magic and alternate dimensions.
- Carol Susan Jane Danvers/Captain Marvel: A woman who obtained cosmic powers.
The X-Men are based at the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
- Professor Charles Francis Xavier: Founder of the X-Men.
- Scott Summers/Cyclops: Field commander of the X-Men. He can fire optic energy beams from his eyes.
- Jean Grey-Summers/Marvel Girl: Scott's fiancé.
- Dr. Henry Philip "Hank" McCoy/Beast:
- Warren Kenneth Worthington III/Angel:
- Bobby Drake/Iceman:
- Ororo Munroe/Storm: Second-in-command of the X-Men. She has the ability to control the elements of nature.
- James "Logan" Howlett/Wolverine: Possesses an indestructible adamantium skeleton. He can instantly heal himself and recover.
- Remy Etnne LeBeau/Gambit:
- Anna Marie D'Ancanto/Rogue:
- Jubilation Lee/Jubilee:
- Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler:
- Piotr "Peter" Nikolaievitch Rasputin/Colossus:
- Katherine Anne "Kitty" Pryde/Shadowcat:
- Dr. Moira Kinross MacTaggert: A CIA agent who befriended Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr.
- Nathan Christopher Charles Summers/Cable:
- Danielle "Dani" Moonstar:
- Lucas "Luke" Bishop:
- Douglas Aaron "Doug" Ramsey/Cypher:
- Theresa Maeve Rourke Cassidy/Siryn:
- Vanessa Carlysle/Copycat:
- Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock/Psylocke:
- Armando Munoz/Darwin:
- Alex Summers/Havok:
- Sean Cassidy/Banshee: Leader of X-Corps.
The Fantastic Four are four humans who received their powers after being exposed to a cosmic storm.
- Reed Richards/Mister Fantastic:
- Susan "Sue" Storms Richards/Invisible Woman:
- Jonathan Lowell Spencer "Johnny" Storm/Human Torch:
- Benjamin Jacob "Ben" Grimm/Thing:
Guardians of the Galaxy
The Guardians of the Galaxy are a team of misfits from space who joined together as a team.
- Peter Jason Quill/Star-Lord: Half-human/half-alien leader of the team who was abducted by the Ravagers as a boy.
- Gamora: A Zehoberei who Thanos adopted and trained to be an assassin.
- Drax the Destroyer: A former intergalactic criminal who sought revenge on Ronan the Accuser for killing his wife and daughter.
- Rocket Raccoon: A genetically engineered raccoon turned freelance criminal. Seen with his partner, Groot.
- Groot: A Flora colossus, a sentient tree-like individual who is a frequent accomplice of Rocket Raccoon. Known for only saying "I am Groot."
- Cosmo the Spacedog: A Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever mix from Russia.
The Defenders are a group of street-based superheroes who operate in the neighborhood of Hell's Kitchen in New York City.
- Matthew Michael "Matt" Murdock/Daredevil: A young man blinded as a boy but gifted with extraordinary senses, Matt dedicates his life to fight injustice in New York City as a lawyer by day, and as a superhero known as Daredevil by night.
- Jessica Jones: A detective who owns the Alias Investigations detective agency in New York City.
- Luke Cage/Power Man: A muscular man who has impenetrable skin due to illogical experiments given to him.
- Daniel "Danny" Rand/Iron Fist: Master of all of K'un Lun's martial arts as well as various fighting styles from Earth.
The Inhumans are a race of superhumans created by the Kree.
- Inhuman Royal Family:
- Blackagar Boltagon/Black Bolt: Ruler of the Inhumans. His signature power is his voice, as his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain.
- Medusalith Amaquelin Boltagon/Medusa: Queen of the Inhumans and wife of Black Bolt. Because Black Bolt cannot speak without using his sonic scream, she speaks for him. She has prehensile hair.
- Crystalia Amaquelin Maximoff/Crystal: Medusa's younger sister, and Quicksilver's girlfriend. She can manipulate the four elements.
- Gorgon: Cousin of Medusa and Black Bolt. He has bull-like likes in place of his actual legs that can create intense shockwaves that would be equal to an earthquake.
- Karnak: Cousin of Black Bolt. He is also a priest and philosopher and chose not to expose himself to the Terrigen Mists. But he does have the ability to sense an opponent's weak points and is good at martial arts.
- Triton: Karnak's fish-like brother.
- Lockjaw: A dog-like being with teleportation powers. He serves as a transporter for the Royal Family.
- Peter Benjamin Parker/Spider-Man: A high school student who gained spider-like abilities.
- Mary Jane Watson/Spider-Woman: Peter Parker's love interest who gains similar powers to him. Based on her Earth-2301, Earth-8545, and Earth-92124 counterparts, while her costume is similar Spider-Gwen of Earth-65.
- Eugene "Flash" Thompson/Agent Venom:
- Amadeus Cho/Iron Spider:
- Kevin Plunder/Ka-Zar: Jungle man who lives in the dinosaur-populated Savage Land.
- Zabu: The last known living Smilodon, he is a companion and ally of Ka-Zar.
- Shanna Plunder (née O'Hara): Ka-Zar's wife.
- Devil Dinosaur:
- Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl: A girl who can communicate with squirrels.
- Tyrone "Ty" Johnson/Cloak:
- Tandy Bowen/Dagger:
- Ava Ayala/White Tiger:
- New Mutants
- Clarice Ferguson/Blink:
- James Jonathan Proudstar/Warpath:
- Roberto "Bobby" da Costa/Sunspot:
- Big Hero 6
Big Hero 6 are a team of young superheroes.
- Hiro Hamada: A Japanese-American 14-year-old robotics prodigy.
- Baymax: A robot built by Hiro's late-brother Tadashi as a medical assistant.
- Wasabi: A smart, slightly neurotic, heavily built African-American neat-freak and an expert on laser cutting at the San Francisco Institute of Technology.
- Honey Lemon: A quirky Latina chemistry enthusiast at the San Francisco Institute of Technology.
- GoGo Tomago: A tough, athletic, non-talkative adrenaline Korean junkie who is developing electromagnetic wheel axles at the San Francisco Institute of Technology.
- Fred: A laid-back superhero/comic book American fan who also plays the mascot at the San Francisco Institute of Technology.
Ruled by the people of the planet of Xandar, other races that inhabitant its government are the Krylorians and the Rainers.
The Nova Corps are the planet Xandar's military force.
- Nova Prime Irani Rael: Leader of the Nova Corps.
- Denarian Rhomann Dey: Once arrested Star-Lord for petty theft.
- Denarian Garthan Saal/Supernova:
Stark Industries is a multinational industrial company handed down to Tony Stark, by his father, Howard Stark.
- Howard Anthony Walter Stark: Tony's father, he worked on various government projects dating back to World War II, and was one of the founders of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Maria Collins Carbonell Stark: Tony's mother.
- Edwin Jarvis: Howard Stark's personal butler. Formerly served in the British Army. Met his wife, Anna, while in Budapest, Hungary.
- Harold "Happy" Hogan: Tony Stark's former bodyguard and chauffer, now head of security.
- Dr. Anton Vanko: Soviet scientist who used to be partners with Howard Stark. They created the first Arc Reactor together.
AccuTech is a subsidiary of Stark Industries, based in California.
AccuTech developed the Haz-Tek Exoskeleton, based in part on the designs of the Iron Man Armor: Mark IV.
- Gilbert O'Connor: Founder of the company.
- Charles Healey: Current CEO of the company.
- Klaus Haas: Head of R&D.
Stark-Fujikawa is a subsidiary of Stark Industries based out of Japan.
Stark-Fujikawa developed the Hands Up Display (or "HUD") technology utilized by Iron Man in the helmet of his armor.
Cordco is a subsidiary of Stark Industries based out of Australia.
- Karl Oakley: Managing Director of Cordco, Inc.
Pym Technologies is a biochemical company led by Henry Pym.
In 1963, Henry Pym created a serum that could shrink a human being to the size of an ant, yet maintain his original strength. Unfortunately, an accident occurred that killed his wife, Janet van Dyne.
- Dr. Henry Jonathan "Hank" Pym: The first Ant-Man, Hank Pym is an entomologist and physicist. Served as a consultant for S.H.I.E.L.D.
Roxxon Oil Corporation
The Roxxon Oil Corporation is one of the world's largest conglomerates.
- Huge Jones: President of the Roxxon Oil Corporation who was once friends with Howard Stark.
- Winston: Hugh Jones' butler.
- Thomas Richards: Current day accountant for the oil division.
RAND Oil & Chemicals
RAND Oil & Chemicals is a company owned by Danny Rand's family.
The Asgardians are the inhabitants of Asgard. They are a race of human-like beings possessing a highly advanced form of technology resembling magic and sorcery, which their entire civilization is built up by. They are ruled by Odin, and seek to keep the peace between the Nine Realms of Yggdrasil. They are a brave and a powerful warrior race whose passion for adventure is their religion, but their isolationist society condemns them willingly to only the Nine Realms, making appearances from the Asgardians beyond Yggdrasil quite rare. Like the Vikings of Earth/Midgard, they believe that the only way to gain access into Valhalla (heaven) is to die in a glorious battle.
- Bor Burison: Former ruler of Asgard, Bor was the son of Buri, father of Odin, and grandfather of Thor. He was responsible for the defeat of Malekith and Dark Elves' army during the First Battle of Svartalfheim.
- Odin Borson: Current ruler of Asgard and Protector of the Nine Realms, Odin is the father of Thor and adoptive father of Loki.
- Frigga: Wife of Odin, queen of Asgard, stepmother of Thor, and adoptive mother of Loki.
- Heimdall: The all-seeing, all-hearing Asgardian sentry of the bifrost bridge.
- Eir: Asgardian physician.
- Warriors Three: Three of Thor's oldest friends.
- Fandral the Dashing: Known to be an irrepressible swashbuckler and romantic. Armed with a Foil, a bladed weapon.
- Volstagg the Valiant: Known for his appetite and wide girth. Armed with a battle axe.
- Hogun the Grim: A native of Vanaheim, Hogun is identified by his grim demeanor. Armed with a metal mace with retractable spikes.
- Einherjar: Army of elite warriors who serve as the main army of Asgard.
- Tyr: Commander of the Einherjar.
- Berserker Army: An army of Asgardian origin that entered battle like raging beasts, destroying everything in their path. The source of their rage and strength is a weapon called the Berserker Staff.
- Elliot Randolph:
- Destroyer: The Destroyer is a giant semi-autonomous being. It obeys the direct command of the King of Asgard. Its main function is to protect Odin's chamber of relics.
- Lorelei: An Asgardian sorceress who can use her voice to ensnare the minds of men.
Yashida Zaibatsu is a technology development company that was formed at some point after World War II by Mariko Yashida's grandfather.
- Mariko Yashida:
- Yukio: A mutant who can sense the future.
- Black Clan:
- Former Members
- Shingen Yashida:
The Illuminati is a mysterious secret society that manipulates the world behind the scenes.
- T'Challa/Black Panther: see Avengers.
- Dr. Stephen Vincent Strange: see Avengers.
- Anthony "Tony" Stark/Iron Man: see Avengers.
- Reed Richards/Mister Fantastic: see Fantastic Four.
- Steven "Steven" Rogers/Captain America: see Avengers.
- Blackagor Boltagon/Black Bolt: see Inhumans.
- Professor Charles Francis Xavier: see X-Men.
The Cosmic Entities are a group of cosmic beings responsible for the creation of the Infinity Stones.
- Death: A being whom Thanos is in love with.
- Entropy: Entropy came into being at the beginning of time along with his father Eternity. Entropy's purpose is destruction: this drive pits him in a constant struggle with Eternity whose goal is creation. Together they keep the cycles of creation and destruction in balance.
- Infinity: Infinity represents all space in the universe. Infinity and Eternity are in constant competition with Death who attempts to reduce life while Infinity and Eternity expand life. She is the sister of Eternity.
- Eternity: Father of Entropy and brother of Infinity.
The Celestials are beings of energy encased in armor composed of vibranium, a metal with properties that prevent their dissipation.
- Eson the Searcher: A Celestial tasked with "seeking".
- Dr. Erik Selvig: A brilliant Professor of Theoretical Astrophysics.
- Jane Foster: One of the world's leading astrophysicists as well as one of the premiere experts on Asgard.
- Darcy Lewis: Jane's assistant. Frequently mispronounces Mjolnir.
- Ian Boothby: An intern and love interest of Darcy.
- Dr. Leonard "Leo" Samson:
The Ravagers are an interstellar group of thieves, smugglers and pirates. They are notable across the galaxy for their crimes and red uniforms. They are allies of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Yondu Udonta: Leader of the Ravagers. A Centaurian.
- Kraglin Obfonteri: Yondu's first mate.
Krei Tech Industries
- Alistair Krei:
Nelson and Murdock
- Foggy Nelson: A fellow lawyer of "Nelson and Murdock", and best friend of Daredevil.
- Karen Page: Secretary for Foggy Nelson and Matt Murdock/Daredevil in Nelson and Murdock.
- Gwendolyn Maxine "Gwen" Stacy:
- Uncle Benjamin "Ben" Parker:
- Aunt May Parker:
- Norrid Radd/Silver Surfer:
- Eric Gitter/Ink:
- Aunt Cass:
- Tadashi Hamada:
- Abigail Callaghan:
- Ben Urich: Head of the New York Bulletin.
- Dr. Franklin Storm: Father of Invisible Woman and Human Torch.
- Trish Walker: Stepsister of Jessica Jones.
- Wade Winston Wilson/Deadpool: Originally a mercenary who joined Weapon X so they could give him a healing factor to cure his cancer. Though it did cure him, it left him horribly disfigured and psychotic. Wields two katanas, two fully automatic pistols, a minigun, multiple types of grenades, mines, bombs, and multiple knives. Known for constantly breaking the fourth wall.
H.Y.D.R.A. is a terrorist-military organization bent on world domination that was founded shortly after the rise of Nazism in Germany as the scientific branch of the Nazi Schnutzstaffel.
- World War II Era Members
- Johann Schmidt/Red Skull:
- Dr. Arnim Zola: Swiss scientist working for H.Y.D.R.A. under the Red Skull.
- Heinz Kruger: A spy for H.Y.D.R.A. to kill Abraham Erskine.
- Vincent Beckers: A H.Y.D.R.A. scientist.
- Modern-Day Members
- Baron Wolfgang von Strucker: Current leader of H.Y.D.R.A.
- Werner von Strucker: Baron Wolfgang's son.
- Dr. List: Right-hand man of Strucker.
- Alexander Goodwin Pierce: A former leader of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Werner Reinhardt/Daniel Whitehall/Kraken: One of the most prominent members of H.Y.D.R.A.
- Sunil Bakshi: Right hand man of Kraken.
- Octavian Bloom/Lighthouse: One of the leaders of H.Y.D.R.A.
- Gideon Malick: A member of the World Security Council who is secretly also a high-ranking member of H.Y.D.R.A. and an old associate of Baron Wolfgang von Strucker.
- Brock Rumlow/Crossbones: Posed as a S.T.R.I.K.E. agent.
- Jack Rollins: Posed as a S.T.R.I.K.E. agent.
- Agent Jasper Sitwell: Posed as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
- Senator Stern: A member of H.Y.D.R.A. who was a US Senator from Pennsylvania who also tried to get the Iron Man technology for the Government.
- Carl "Crusher" Creel/Absorbing Man:
- Julien Beckers:
- Grant Ward: A H.Y.D.R.A. agent who posed as a S.H.I.E.L.D. black ops specialist. Killed by Phil Coulson for his betrayal.
- Kara Lynn Palamas/Agent 33: A love interest of Grant Ward.
- Ophelia Sarkissian/Viper:
- Ken'ichirō Harada/Silver Samurai:
- John Garrett/Clairvoyant/Deathlok I: Head of Project Centipede.
- Raina: An Inhuman scientist who briefly worked for H.Y.D.R.A. After going through Terrigenesis, albeit becoming animal-like and covered with quills and thorns, she discovered she can see the future, seeing important events before they happened.
- Ian Quinn: CEO of Quinn Worldwide, a huge multi-national conglomerate, including Cybertek, a technology company with ties to H.Y.D.R.A. that developed Project Deathlok.
- Chan Ho Yin/Scorch:
- Agent Kaminsky: Posed as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
Short for Advanced Threat Containment Unit.
- Rosalind Price:
Leviathan is a mysterious Russian organization founded by Joseph Stalin, responsible for stealing weapons developed by Howard Stark.
- Dr. Johann Fennhoff/Doctor Faustus: A psychiatrist who realized he could use his techniques to the point of fully hypnotizing other people. Went under the alias of Dr. Ivchnenko.
- Leet Brannis: A mute Russian soldier.
- Sasha Demidov:
- Colonel Fyodor: Officer of the Soviet Armed Forces and an operative of Leviathan.
The Red Room is a top secret Soviet brainwashing and training program. The program takes young women and turns them into the world's deadliest and most elite assassins.
- Dorothy "Dottie" Underwood: A Soviet assassin trained in the Red Room Academy.
- Madame B.: Supervisor for the Red Room program and the trainer of Natasha Romanoff.
- Hugh Jones: President of the Roxxon Oil Corporation in the 1940s.
- Calvin Chadwick: Founder of Isodyne Energy who decided to go into politics.
- Rufus Hunt:
- Vernon Masters: A war veteran.
- Whitney Frost/Madame Masque: Chadwick's wife.
The Hellfire Club is exclusive secret society that worships the Phoenix Force.
- Sebastian Hiram Shaw: Leader of the Hellfire Club.
- Emma Grace Frost:
- Janos Quested/Riptide:
- Angel Salvadore/Tempest:
Brotherhood of Mutants
- Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto:
- Raven Darkholme/Mystique:
- Victor Creed/Sabretooth:
- Motimer Toynbee/Toad:
- Saint-John Allerdyce/Pyro:
- Cain Marko/Juggernaut:
- Frederick J. "Fred" Dukes/Blob:
- Jamus Arthur "Jamie" Madrox/Multiple Man:
- Darian Elliot/Spike:
- William Robert Reilly/Phat:
- Robert Herman/Glob Herman:
- Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock/Psylocke:
- Philippa Sontag/Arclight:
Originally known as Team X, the Weapon X program is a clandestine government genetic research facility project headed by Colonel William Stryker. It was at the Alkali Lake Weapon X facility where Wolverine's skeleton bonded with adamantium.
- Colonel William Stryker, M.D.:
- Christoph "Christopher" Nord/Agent Zero:
- Yuriko Oyama/Lady Deathstrike:
- Former members
- John Wraith/Kestrel:
- Kayla Silverfox:
- Christopher "Chris" Bradley:
The Ten Rings is a terrorist group led by the Mandarin, dedicated to destroying world peace by any means necessary. They operate mostly in Afghanistan.
- Mandarin: The leader of the Ten Rings. His identity is currently unknown. Though many believed that the Mandarin was just a fictional character invented by Aldrich Killian, the Mandarin was soon revealed to be quite real.
- Raza Hamidmi Al-Wazar: Second-in-command of the Ten Rings. One of the members who kidnapped Tony Stark. Later killed by Obadiah Stane.
- Abu Bakar: Killed by Raza for his incompetence.
- Jackson Norriss:
The Hulkbusters are a unit of the United States Armed Forces under General Ross's command to capture and defeat the Hulk.
- Lieutenant General Thaddeus E. "Thunderbolt" Ross/Red Hulk: During his career, Ross was in charge of the military project called the Bio-Tech Force Enhancement Project, which aimed to recreate the Super Soldier Serum. However, the experiment led to an accident which transformed Bruce Banner into the Hulk.
- Brigadier General Glenn Talbot:
Masters of Evil
- Baron Helmut Zemo: A German nobleman. Former member of H.Y.D.R.A. who joined the Masters of Evil.
- Captain Emil Blonsky/Abomination: A former special-ops operative of the British Royal Marines on loan to General Ross in his efforts to capture the Hulk, Blonsky was injected with a small dose of the mothballed original Super Soldier Serum and later gets injected with Bruce Banner's blood, causing him to transform into the Abomination.
- Ivan Antonovich Vanko/Whiplash: A Russian physicist who swore revenge on Iron Man and the Stark family for the ruin and humiliation suffered during his whole life, designing similar armor to Tony Stark in order to publicly defeat him.
- Franklin Hall/Graviton: A Canadian scientist originally with S.H.I.E.L.D. who became famous for his work and theories on the extremely rare element known as Gravitonium.
- Georges Batroc the Leaper: An Algerian mercenary, kickboxer and martial artist who specializes in Savate, a traditional French martial art.
- Donald "Donnie" Gill/Blizzard: Former student on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy of Science and Technology who was brainwashed into working for H.Y.D.R.A. and gained the ability to lower the temperature of objects he touched.
- Marcus Daniels/Blackout: A man with the ability to manipulate Darkforce.
Hammer Industries is run by Justin Hammer, it is a weapons manufacturing company.
- Justin Hammer: Tony Stark's business rival.
Actually called Jotuns, the Frost Giants are the inhabitants of Jotunheim.
- Laufey: King of the Frost Giants, and Loki's true father.
- Loki Laufeyson: Son of Laufey, step-brother/arch enemy of Thor.
- Hailstrum: A member of Laufey's army.
- Raze: A brutal and belligerent Frost Giant extremely loyal to his King, Laufey.
- Jotunheim Beasts: Animals native to Jotunheim.
The Kree are a scientifically and technologically advanced militaristic race of blue-skinned aliens from the planet Hala.
- Ronan the Accuser: A radical member of the Kree Empire, Ronan is a ferocious genocidal militarist.
- Korath the Pursuer: A mercenary who worked for Thanos.
- Vin-Tak: Kree warrior.
- Exolon Monks: A group of clerics that serve the Kree.
A.I.M. (shory for Advanced Idea Mechanics) is the organization created by Aldrich Killian.
- Aldrich Killian/M.O.D.O.K. (Mechanized Organism Designed Only for Killing):
- Maya Hansen: Scientist responsible for Extremis.
- Extremis Soldiers: A group of former US Armed Forces soldiers enhanced by the use of Extremis that served as the personal army of A.I.M. leader Aldrich Killian.
- Eric Savin/Coldblood:
- Ellen Brandt:
The Dark Elves are one of the oldest known species in the universe, hailing from the obscure realm of Svartalfheim. They are mortal enemies of the Asgardians.
- Malekith the Accursed: The cruel leader of the Dark Elves.
- Algrim the Kursed: Lieutenant of the Dark Elf leader Malekith.
- Norman Osborn:
- Gustav Fiers:
The Sinister Six are a group of villains who share a hatred for Spider-Man of the Avengers.
- Harold Theopolis "Harry" Osborn/Green Goblin:
- Aleksei Mikhailovich Sytsevich/Rhino:
- Dr. Otto Gunther Octavius/Dr. Octopus:
- Adrian Toomes/Vulture:
- Sergei Nikolaevich Kravinoff/Kraven the Hunter:
- Quentin Beck/Mysterio:
- Bolivar Trask:
Cross Technological Enterprises
Cross Technological Enterprises is a multination industrial company run by Darren Cross. It is a rival of Stark Industries. Originally owned by Henry Pym, it was taken over by Darren Cross.
Pym hired Scott Lang to break into the facility to steal the Ant-Man suit and return it to him.
- Darren Cross/Yellowjacket: CEO of Cross Technological Enterprises.
The Tivan Group is a prestigious and notoriously powerful group in the criminal underworld of the galactic community. Responsible for the founding of Knowhere, the Group is considerably wealthy and are often the source of exponential contributions to the galaxy's criminal element. Taneleer Tivan, the infamous Collector, controls the group.
- Taneleer Tivan/Collector: The Collector is an alien and an obsessive keeper of the largest collection of interstellar fauna, relics and species in the galaxy. The Collector operates out of a place in space aptly named Knowhere. Among those in his collection are the Aether, a giant butterfly, a Dark Elf, a Chitauri, Cosmo the Spacedog, and Howard the Duck
- Carina: Carina is a Krylorian, who is an assistant and slave to the Collector.
Known items in Tivan's collection are:
- Dark Elf
- Frost Giant
- Giant Butterfly
- Howard the Duck
- NASA's Advanced Crew Escape Suit
The Slicing Talons are a team of villains created by Mister Hyde from people on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Index.
- Calvin "Cal" Zabo/Mister Hyde: Born Calvin L. Johnson, he is Skye's human father and husband to evil Inhuman Jiaying. Developed a formula giving him above average strength, it gave him an erratic personality and sever issues controlling his emotions, particularly anger.
- Wendell Levi: Master computer hacker. With adrenaline added to the formula, Zabo underwent a physical transformation, causing his skin, veins and fingernails to grow to repulsive sizes and giving him the enhanced strength he desired.
- Francis Noche: Uses his brute strength while fighting, lacking any technique and relying exclusively in his enhanced strength to defeat his enemies.
- Karla Faye Gideon: Former nurse with metallic blades permanently grafted onto the ends of her fingers, sharp enough to cut a man's throat with a single swipe.
- David Alan Angar/Angar the Screamer: His voice triggers the central nervous system, which induces immediate catatonia in any individual in his surrounding area with the slightest whisper.
The Norse Paganists were a hate group based out of Norway, obsessed with anything to do with Asgardian mythology.
- Jakob Nystrom: Leader of the Paganists.
- Petra Larsen: Nystrom's girlfriend.
- Other Members:
Confederate Global Investments
- Wilson Fisk/Kingpin: Kingpin is a ruthless, merciless crime lord who seeks to control all of New York City. Thankfully, Daredevil always manages to defeat him. His portly physique betrays his immense strength and mastery of hand-to-hand combat. He's also armed with a cane that shoots a laser beam from its tip.
- Vanessa Marianna: Art dealer who becomes the love interest of Kingpin.
Union Allied Construction
- Mr. McClintock:
- Daniel Fisher:
Silver and Brent
- Leland Owlsley/Owl: Ruthless financier and associate of Wilson Fisk who played a part in Fisk's crusade to remake Hell's Kitchen.
- Vladimir Rankskahov:
- Anatoly Rankskahov:
- Madame Gao:
- Dark Lord Thanos: One of the Avengers' most dangerous enemies, Thanos is a powerful cosmic warlord who rules over Chitauri Space and commands the Chitauri. His main objective is to obtain the Infinity Stones, and his desire to achieve this goal led him to forging deals with Loki and Ronan the Accuser in their respective campaigns against Earth and Xandar. Both of these alliances cost Thanos much of his resources, including three of the stones and the loyalty of his two daughters, Gamora and Nebula, and also inadvertently resulted in the formation of the groups known as the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Chthon/Other: Chthon is a servant of Thanos. Dies when Ronan the Accuser stabs him in the neck.
- Nebula: A Luphomoid assassin and adopted daughter of Thanos. Also the adopted sister of Gamora. At one point served as the right-hand woman of Ronan the Accuser.
- Black Dwarf:
- Corvus Glaive:
- Ebony Maw:
- Proxima Midnight:
- Chitauri: A powerful, technologically-advanced race of extraterrestrial cyborg-like creatures who serve Thanos.
- Leviathans: Intergalactic beasts and warships for the Chitauri.
- Maximus Boltagon the Mad: Younger brother of Black Bolt, he tries to overthrow him from time to time. Maximus has the ability to mind-control.
- Yat-Sen: An Inhuman who prepares young potential Inhumans for Terrigenesis.
- Andrew Garner/Lash: A Neurologist and Forensic Psychologist who was married to Melinda May. Becomes an Inhuman named Lash.
- Jiaying: Quake's mother and wife of Mister Hyde. An Inhuman that never ages as she has the power to revitalize herself by sucking the life from others.
- Gordon: An eyeless Inhuman with abilities such as teleportation and force field generation of reflective blue energy. He serves as Jiaying's right hand man.
- Alisha: An Inhuman who has the ability to create multiple clones of herself.
- Eva Belyakov: Killed by Melinda May.
- Katya Belyakov: Killed by Melinda May.
Horsemen of Apocalypse
- En Sabah Nur/Apocalypse:
Heralds of Galactus
- Gabriel Lan/Air-Walker:
- Pyreus Kril/Firelord:
- Tyros/Terrax the Tamer:
- Senator Robert Edward Kelly:
- Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger: Originally the business partner of Tony Stark and good friend of his father, Howard. He later becomes an enemy and attempted to take Tony Stark's life in order to take control of Stark Industries, and even created his own armor, the Iron Monger armor, which derives from the Iron Man Mark I armor he received from the Ten Rings.
- Dr. Samuel Sterns/Leader: A cellular biologist and Grayburn College professor who at first was finding a cure for Bruce Banner. When he was affected by Banner's blood on his head's open wound, his mind suffered a rapid mutation, greatly increasing his mental abilities, eventually calling himself the Leader.
- Dr. Curtis "Curt" Connors/Lizard:
- Maxwell "Max" Dillon/Electro:
- Dr. Victor Von Doom:
- Ultron: First discovered as a simple computer program hidden among the ruins of the Chitauri invasion of New York, the being known as Ultron soon completed its development into a sophisticated artificial intelligence after some experimentation by Tony Stark. Ultron's first shocking ultimatum upon gaining consciousness was to declare the human race its enemy. Seeking out to exterminate all life on the planet, the unstable and emotional Ultron seeks to upgrade its mechanical body to an ultimate, unstoppable form. With an army of robotic drones and the ability to enter and corrupt any computer network, Ultron will stop at nothing to see humanity wiped out.
- Ultron Sentries: Artificially intelligent robots originally created by H.Y.D.R.A. and controlled by Ultron.
- Harvey Rupert Elder/Mole Man:
- Professor Robert Callaghan/Yokai: Head of the San Francisco Institute of Technology and mentor of Tadashi Hamada. However, after a tragic incident, he became the villainous Yokai, determined to extract revenge on those who wronged him.
- Ulysses Klaue/Ulysses Klaw: Ulysses Klaw is a black-market arms dealer, smuggler and gangster operating out of South Africa. He is a former acquaintance of Tony Stark's from his weapons-dealing days.
- Kevin Thompon/Kilgrave:
- Baron Karl Amadeus Mordo:
Characters in Epilogue
- Young Avengers: Many of these are children of the original Avengers and other heroes.
- James Rogers/Patriot: Son of Steve Rogers/Captain America and Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow. Named after his father's old friend, James "Bucky" Barnes.
- Torunn Thorsdottir: Daughter of Thor Odinson and Sif. Torunn wields an enchanted Asgardian sword made of Uru, similar to Mjolnir.
- Azari T'Challa/Storm Panther: Son of T'Challa/Black Panther and Ororo Munroe/Storm.
- Cassandra Eleanor "Cassie" Lang/Stature: Daughter of Scott Lang/Ant-Man.
- Francis Barton/Hawkeye II: Son of Clinton Barton/Hawkeye and Barbara Morse/Mockingbird. Formerly leader of the Scavengers.
- May "Mayday" Parker/Spider-Girl: Daughter of Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson-Parker, who named her after her father's Aunt May.
- Skip Banner/Skaar: Son of Bruce Banner/Hulk and Betty Ross/She-Hulk, named after the planet Sakaar and its inhabitants.
- Luna Maximoff: Daughter of Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver and Crystalia Amaquelin/Crystal. She has empathic senses, psychic healing, and aura vision.
- Franklin Benjamin Richards: Son of Mister Fantastic and Invisible Woman.
- Valeria Meghan Richards: Daughter of Mister Fantastic and Invisible Woman, younger sister of Franklin.
- Ahura Boltagon: Son of Black Bolt and Medusa.
- Iron Avengers: A group of robots created by Tony Stark.
- Iron Captain America:
- Iron Thor:
- Iron Black Panther:
- Iron Hawkeye:
- Iron Black Widow:
- Iron Ant Man:
- Iron Wasp:
Loki: I said... KNEEL!!!
Captain America: Avengers, assemble!
Hulk: Hulk... SMASH!!!