Untitled Deadpool Reboot is the first Phase Eight film of the Marvelette Cinematic Universe. It was released on February 14th, 2031, following Champions and preceding X-Men: No More Mutants. The film is directed by its star, Ryan Reynolds.
- Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson / Deadpool
- Karl Urban as James Howlett / Logan / Wolverine
- John Mulaney as Bob, Agent of Hydra (First Appearance)
- Nick Kroll as Weasel (First Appearance)
- Kristen Stewart as Neena Thurman / Domino (First Appearance)
- Charlie Hunnam as Victor Creed / Sabretooth
- Jason Isaacs as Nathaniel Essex / Mister Sinister (Death)
- Christine Adams as Dr. Cecilia Reyes (First Appearance)
- Jessica Brown Findlay as Jeanne-Marie Beaubier / Aurora (First Appearance)
- Ethan Suplee as Fred Dukes / Blob (First Appearance) (Death)
- Luca Marinelli as Dominic Petros / Avalanche (First Appearance) (Death)
- Olivia Munn as Betsy Braddock / Psylocke
- Billy Crudup as Hank McCoy / Beast (Cameo)
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Ororo Munroe / Storm (Cameo)
- Logan Lerman as Jean-Paul Beaubier / Northstar (Cameo)
- Ryan Reynolds: Writer, Director, Producer
- John Mulaney: Writer, Producer
- Nick Kroll: Writer, Producer
- Kid Marvelette: Executive Producer
- Kevin Feige: Executive Producer
- George S. Clinton: Composer
Although previously making his MCU debut in Wolverine: Death Wish, it's finally time for Deadpool to break out on his own! Written, directed by, and starring the one and only Ryan Reynolds, Deadpool teams up with his best friends, Bob and Weasel, to finally fulfill his dream of beating Wolverine in an over the top, cinematic battle!
- Despite Mr. Sinister and the Marauders being the main antagonists of the film, the final battle is between Deadpool and a mind-controlled Wolverine.
- Mr. Sinister was also the main antagonist in the 2013 Deadpool video game.
- Traditionally members of the Brotherhood, Blob and Avalanche make their debuts as Marauders, and both end up getting killed by Deadpool.
- Northstar previously made his debut in X-Men: the Mutant Massacre, and his sister, Aurora, debuts in this film. Northstar, Beast, and Storm make cameo appearances in the mid-credits scene where the siblings are reunited, which leads directly into the next film, X-Men: No More Mutants.
- This is the first MCU film to be directed by the leading actor.
- John Mulaney and Nick Kroll are famous for being a comedic duo, and were hired to write this film alongside Ryan Reynolds. They would later end up joining the cast as Bob, Agent of Hydra, and Weasel, respectively.
- Deadpool makes several jokes about the recasting of Weasel, from TJ Miller to Nick Kroll, and even more about Wolverine from Hugh Jackman to Karl Urban.