Ultron was an artificial intelligence created by the Avengers Ant-Man and Iron Man in an attempt to match the power of Apocalypse. The plan worked, but horribly backfired on them. Ultron grew too powerful, and amassed his own robotic empire, challenging Apocalypse's empire.
When Apocalypse's regime began to crumble, Ultron started expanding into his territory. However, not long after that, the Outsiders traveled to Earth-9999 and teamed up with the Avengers and X-Men. During the battle, Ultron's Citadel was destroyed by the combined efforts of his prisoners, Nick Fury and Hulk. His mainframe was then rewritten by the Outsider, Forge, turning him into a domestic servant for the Avengers and X-Men as they began to rebuild the world.
Powers and Abilities
- Genius Level Intellect
- Super Strength
- Army of Ultron Drones
- Capable of Flight
- Blasters Hidden in Armor
- Blades Hidden in Armor
- No special notes.
- Ultron has little tolerance for human and mutant lives, but is not incapable of recognizing potential in them. Within his Citadel, he has a pseudo-jail containing his creator, Hank Pym, as well as master spy Nick Fury, founder of the X-Men Magneto, time traveling conqueror Kang, and former Avenger the Hulk.
- In the animated film Age of the Outsiders, Ultron is voiced by Tom Kane. Kane previously voiced Ultron in Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, and Marvel Heroes.
- Appearances of Ultron (Earth-9999)
- Character Gallery: Ultron (Earth-9999)
- Quotations by Ultron (Earth-9999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References