In an attempt to duplicate the creation of the Fantastic Four, these four power-hungry individuals became the super-criminals known as the U-Foes.
- Vector - (Simon Utrecht), was a industrialist and politician who craved more power. He used his resources to copy everything about the Fantastic Four's flight into space, and hired a crew in the hopes of gaining superpowers. Vector gained the power of Telekinesis from cosmic rays . Enormously powerful, as by focusing his power into blasts he was even capable of flaying most of the Hulk's skin and muscle tissue from his body. Also capable of flight.
- Vapor - (Ann Darnell), Was hired by Simon Utrecht to be the life-support engineer on his space ship. Ann Darnell is Jimmy Darnell's older sister. Vapor has the ability to alter her form into any known gas, usually the most lethally poisonous she can imagine while invading an opponent's body. Vapor can transform into her fully human state for only brief periods.
- X-Ray - (Jimmy Darnell), Was hired by Simon Utrecht to be the fuel-propulsion systems engineer. X-Ray has been permanently transformed into a living energy field, intangible and immune to most physical harm. Has the power to expel various forms of heavy radiation in the form of very potent blasts, shown capable of hurting even the Hulk. X-Ray has the ability to fly and turn invisible. X-Ray is able to emit negative-gamma rays that turn the Hulk back into Bruce Banner, but this is only effective so long as he is conscious.
- Ironclad - (Michael Steel), Was hired by Simon Utrecht as he is a skilled scientist, engineer, and skilled pilot. Ironclad has been permanently transformed into organic metal . Steel has superhuman strength, durability, and the ability to increase or decrease his own weight, hovering in the air or crushing like a mountain.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of U-Foes (Earth-1010)
- Team Gallery: U-Foes (Earth-1010)
- Fan-Art Gallery: U-Foes (Earth-1010)
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.