The Life Foundation
Powers and Abilities
- Dark Blue Symbiotic Costume: Riot possessed all the powers the original Venom symbiote had, including an ability even his "father" did not have. Unfortunately since Carl could not properly control his "other," and the fact that he died early on in his career, Riot only exhibited some powers granted by the symbiote. His full range of powers would have consisted of:
- Superhuman Strength: Riot appeared to have the greatest physical build of the LF symbiotes, but his precise strength level was never revealed.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Accelerated Healing Factor
- ESP (Spider-Sense)
- Immunity to Spider-Man's Spider Sense
- Webbing Generation
- Camouflage Capabilities
- Constituent-Matter Generation
- Constituent-Matter Manipulation (Blunt Weapons): Unlike his fellow symbiotes, Riot's symbiote preferred to create large bludgeoning weapons like hammers and maces from his arms. This was presumably caused by Trevor's aggressive mentality.
- Skilled Police Officer: Carl Mach was a skilled police officer before joining his symbiote.
- Intense Sound: The symbiote is extremely sensitive to high frequencies of sound and Sonic attacks.
- Intense Heat: The symbiote is also vulnerable to intense levels of heat.
Equipment: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Trevor Cole (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Trevor Cole (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Trevor Cole (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: ·
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.