Topher's origin is the same as that of his Earth-616's counterpart.
Powers and Abilities
Vampirism: Topher, like all other vampires, was capable of transforming an individual into a vampire by biting them. A special enzyme found only within vampire saliva is responsible for this transformation. After draining all of the blood from a victim, the victim enters a death-like state and returns to life three days later.
Topher possesses typical vampiric traits, such as;
- Superhuman Strength: Like all vampires, Topher possessed superhuman strength, within the 800 lbs-25 ton range.
- Superhuman Speed: Topher wa capable of running and moving at speeds greater than even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Stamina: Topher's body was more resistant to the fatigue toxins generated by his muscles during physical activity.
- Superhuman Agility: Topher's ability, balance, and body coordination were enhanced to levels that were beyond the natural limits of the human body.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Topher's natural reaction time was enhanced to levels that were beyond the natural limits of the human body.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Topher was capable of regenerating damaged or destroyed tissue to an extent much greater than an ordinary human.
- Immortality: Topher, like all vampires, was functionally immortal in the sense that he was immune to the effects of aging and was immune to all known Earthly diseases as long as he ingested fresh blood on a regular basis to maintain his vitality.
- Fangs: Like all vampires, Topher had fangs and claws. He could quickly drain a victim of blood.
Interestingly, in addition to typical vampiric traits, Topher possessed;
- Resistance to Vampiric Limitations: Topher was resistant to attacks that customarily kill vampires, including fire and penetration of the heart by wood. While such attacks could injure him, Topher would heal in a matter of seconds.
- Vampiric Detection: Topher could sense the condition of vampires he had created over the distances of at least several miles.
- Sunlight: Due to his vampiric metabolism, Topher was unable to withstand direct sunlight. Sunlight, somehow, caused the ichor within his veins to congeal and his skin to rapidly decay. Thus direct exposure to sunlight wold cause him to dehydrate completely and turn to powder.
- Solar-Blood: Topher was unable to ingest the blood from solar-powered beings, as it is fatal to him.
- Garlic: Topher, somewhat like most vampires, cannot handle the effects of garlic.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Topher (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Topher (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Topher (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: ·
Links and References