Toni Stark, a.k.a. Iron Lass, is a wealthy philanthropist who is the daughter of famous inventors Howard and Maria Stark. She was badly injured when Stark Tower was attacked by the super terrorist known as Yokai and was given a special suit of armor that was powered by an Arc Reactor to keep her alive. She soon upgraded her suit so that it can be used as a piece of combat ready armor. She defeated Yokai and became a well loved superhero, soon going public with her identity. She is a founding member of the Avengers.
Powers and Abilities
- Combat Suit - Toni has a special armored suit attached to her body so that she can walk. When in danger, she can activate the suit's combat mode. The suit includes jet boots that allow flight and powerful arm cannons that fire off powerful energy beams.
- Expert Engineer - She is an excellent engineer and mechanic that is capable of fixing most machinery.
- Gun Skills - Toni knows how to handle firearms with great care and skill due to her training.
- Skilled Combatant - Toni was trained in unarmed combat by Jarvis and has became a skilled hand to hand fighter for when the situation demands it.
- Trained Acrobat - She has learned to perform acrobatics that are above the level of most humans.
- Energy Absorption - She can absorb energy attacks from others to power her armor.
- Unibeam - Toni's combat armor has a powerful secret attack. It is a powerful blast that comes out of her chest. It has to be charged, and if used too often, will blow the suit's power. It can also be used as a search light.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.