At some point Tiger Shark partnered up with Attuma became an ally of the Masters of Evil. While they let the Masters obtain the Tomb of Asarius, the duo used the mind-control tech they acquired from them to take-over Atlantis. They were soon foiled by the Ultimate Alliance.
2 years later, Tiger Shark was advertised as one of villains the New Warriors would face off against.
Powers and Abilities
- Atlantean-Mutant-Tiger Shark Hybrid Physiology
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Swimming Speed
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Aquatic Physiology
- Olympic Swimmer
Tiger Shark's vitality is dependent upon regular exposure to water. The longer he is out of the water, most of his superhuman abilities rapidly dwindle. If he is removed from water long enough, it could prove fatal.
Equipment: Tiger Shark's costume is specially designed and contains a built in water system that constantly keeps his body wet. This keeps him in peak physical condition if he's out of the water.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- Beau Weaver will reprise his role as Tiger Shark.
- Appearances of Todd Arliss (Earth-6109.2)
- Character Gallery: Todd Arliss (Earth-6109.2)
- Quotations by Todd Arliss (Earth-6109.2)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References