|This Articles needs to be wikified!|
This article lacks proper templates, navigational structure, and/or standard American English grammar.
To help improve it, check the current Layout Guide and Formatting requirements. Once these are adequately met this tag may be removed from the page with admin approval. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted September 13th, 2021.
Doom is serious here. He will destroy this article. Bwahahahahaha.
This article seems to have been abandoned and is currently incomplete, and according to the site policy, is spam and will be deleted accordingly.
To help stop this, you may continue this project and ask for this template to be removed, or you have ask for it to be deleted. If neither of these are done, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue. It WILL be deleted unless the owner of this project picks it back up.
The Fantastic Four is the sixth film of the Phase 5 and the 41th film of the All-New Cinematic Universe.
This will be released in May 2023.
It is preceded by Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 and will be followed by The Wasp and Ant-Man.
In 1961, four friends try the first trip in space but nothing will happen as planned.
They will be attracted to an alternative dimension with many names : Oblivion, the Mirror World or the Negative Zone ...
Contact with this world with the laws of inverted physics will change their metabolism and their lives forever.
- Reed Richards/Mister Fantastic : John Krasinski
- Susan Storm/Invisible Woman : Emily Blunt
- Jonathan Storm/Human Torch : Harry Styles
- Benjamin Grimm/The Thing : Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- Dorrek VII : TBA
- Kl'rt/The Super-Skrull : TBA
- Lyja : TBA
- Morrat : TBA
- Arthur Molekevic/Mole Man : TBA
- Julius Burchil/Mad Thinker : TBA
- Annihilus (cameo) : TBA
- Victor Domashev : TBA
- Franklin Storm : TBA
- Mary Storm : TBA
- Erin Richards : TBA
- Evelyn Richards : TBA
- Nathaniel Richards (flashback) : TBA
- Howard Stark : Dominic Cooper
- Valeria Von Bardas : TBA
There will be a suite taking place in our time called "The Fantastic Four : The Devourer of Worlds".
- The film takes place in 1961, which is the year of the first appearance of the Fantastic Four.