Tamara "Tara" DeLoix is the daughter of Timothy and Sarah DeLoix, a rich couple living in Manhattan. Her father was a businessman, and, unaware to Tara, a drug dealer. Tara's mother had a kidney failure, which will prevent her from giving birth. They adopted Nicholette, a girl somewhat the same age as Tara.
They became close friends. One night, Tara had migraines, and she was rushed to a hospital. The cause of her migraine was the trigger of her abilities, but this was never shun light at. It was revealed that Nicholette had mutant powers of projecting energy from her emotions. Nicholette practiced her powers which gave Tara another headache, and accidentally drained Nicholette's powers temporarily.
They decided to separate from each other because of their conflicting mutant powers. Tara uses her powers for justice, which doesn't always seem good. Later on in her life, she saw Nicholette (which now takes on the name Lovebird) fighting grunts in the streets. Fearing that she might drain Nicholette's powers again, she flees the scene, but later gets spotted by Nicholette, who follows her.
Powers and Abilities
Tara is a mutant. Her powers include:
- Energy Drain: Tara can suck the powers out of her opponents and power up herself.
- Life Drain: Tara can also suck the life out of people at her own will, but she will need to exert massive energy to do so.
- Telepathy: Tara can send telepathic waves through her brain, and can easily read the minds of others.
- Telepathic Mind Cloak: Tara can protect her mind from being read, and can protect other people's minds as well.
- Telepathic Feedback: She can send mind feedbacks to other people's minds, and can send them messages through their head.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Tamara DeLoix (Earth-27172)
- Character Gallery: Tamara DeLoix (Earth-27172)
- Quotations by Tamara DeLoix (Earth-27172)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References