Powers and Abilities
- Technokinesis: Takashi Matsuya is a mutant with the ability to technoform, to psionically rearrange parts of machinery into various forms and functions of his specifications. This ability can affect metal, plastic, and glass.
- Genius Intellect: Takashi Matsuya is a computer genius.
- Bilingual: He is fluent in both English and Japanese.
- Takashi Matsuya possesses the normal human upper body strength of a boy his age, height and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.
- Disability: Taki lost the use of his legs in the same accident that killed both of his parents
- Iron Lad Armor: Built by Taki himself. Taki is able to both wear the armor as well as manipulate it remotely with his technopathic abilities.
- Enhanced Strength: Gives Iron Lad the ability to lift 5 tons.
- Durability: The armor has a built in force-field that extends from 2 feet away from his body, outward to 20 feet in all directions. It can withstand even a nuclear strike at point blank range.
- Video Communicator: Built into the right wrist is a video communicator, which he can use to stay in contact with his bases from any point in the time-stream.
- Time Travel: Iron Lad's armor can create temporal divergences, giving him the ability to travel through and manipulate time.
- Concussive Bolts: Iron Lad can fire concussive blasts from the finger tips of his gauntlets; these blasts have the force of several tons of dynamite.
- Neurokinetic interface: As Iron Lad, he uses a neurokinetic armor apparently designed by his future self. This armor responds to its wearers thoughts and emotions almost instantaneously. It is capable of forming various weapons somewhat similar to that of Iron Man as well as being able to alter its appearance and shape. For example, it might manifest spikes if someone tried to grab it.
- Flight: The armor allows Iron Lad to hover above the ground or fly and tremendous speeds, with complete control of gravity around him.
- Energy Blasts: Expel destructive energy blasts, magnetic rays, fire-extinguishing foam and is capable of suspending matter in mid-air
- Holographic Projections: Project holographic images masking Iron Lad's true appearance
- Data: Download/upload massive amounts of data with its complex hard drive
- Override: Override security systems
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Takashi Matsuya (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: Takashi Matsuya (Earth-515)
- Quotations by Takashi Matsuya (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.