Powers and Abilities
The Enchantress possesses the conventional attributes of an Asgardian woman ("goddess"), as well as a mastery over certain sorcerous disciplines.
- Asgardian Goddess Physiology: Sylvi possesses the conventional superhuman abilities of an Asgardian woman
- Superhuman Strength: Sylvi is superhumanly strong, possessing physical strength roughly average for an Asgardian woman. At her peak, she is able to lift about 25 tons.
- Superhuman Stamina: Sylvi's Asgardian musculature is considerably more efficient than that of a human being. Her muscles produce considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than human muscles. At her peak, she can exert herself physically for about 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in her blood begins to impair her.
- Superhuman Endurance:
- Superhuman Metabolism:
- Superhumanly Dense Tissue: Sylvi's bodily tissues, like those of all Asgardians, possesses roughly three times the density of human bodily tissues. This contributes somewhat to her superhuman strength, her durability and her weight.
- Self Sustenance:
- Superhuman Durability: Sylvi's body is much more resistant to conventional physical injury than a human being. She can withstand great impacts, exposure to temperature extremes, and powerful energy blasts that would severely injure or kill a human being with no injury to herself.
- Superhuman Speed: Sylvi can run and move at speeds that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Agility: Sylvi's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Sylvi's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: It is possible for Sylvi to sustain injury, despite her body's resistance. In such an event, Sylvi's superior metabolism enables her to heal injuries much faster and more extensively than a normal human would be capable of. However, she is unable to regenerate missing limbs or organs without the aid of powerful magical assistance.
- Superhuman Senses:
- Superhuman Longevity: Unlike some other god pantheons, such as the Olympians, the Asgardians do age, though it is at a pace vastly slower than a human. She is immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Sorcery: The Enchantress' magical powers are among the most powerful of all Asgardians. The Enchantress’s strength and proficiency with magic is second only to deities including Odin and Karnilla. Her magical potential puts her on par of both her parents: Loki and Freyja (AKA Amora). The Enchantress' powers derive from two main sources: her innate capacity to manipulate ambient Asgardian magical energy (of power-objects and entities found therein or merely Asgard's natural magic) honed through practice, and her acquired knowledge of spells and enchantments of Asgardian origin.
- Enhanced Beauty: The main focus of the Enchantress' powers has been the enhancement of her natural beauty and allure so that men and women alike, mortal or otherwise, are overwhelmed with desire for her.
- Energy Blasts: She can use her sorcery to generate powerful blasts of concussive force, heat, or light.
- Mental Manipulation: Sylvi can plant mental suggestions and alter others minds to meet her will and desires.
- Self-Propelled Flight
- Transmutation: Sylvi has demonstrated feats such as transforming a man into a small dog, as well as altering her appearance - taking the shape of other humanoid beings.
- Teleportation: Sylvi can teleport herself and others over great distances and across dimensions.
- Force Field: Sylvi can magically construct force fields and shields.
- Sylvi has begun to amass a great deal of mystical lore that rivals that of Loki and Karnilla, and is an expert in the art of seduction, both natural and supernatural.
- Allspeak: Thanks to the Allspeak Asgardians can communicate in all of the languages of the Nine Realms, Earth's dialects, and various alien languages.
- Class 25, Sylvi can lift 25 tons
- Location: Sylvi's spells derive their potency from Asgardian sources (such as power objects or entities), and thus are most potent when used in the dimension of Asgard itself. A prolonged absence from Asgard tends to diminish her powers altogether, though they never fade completely. She tends to carry around Asgardian artifacts to counteract this diminishing.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat:Although she has a superhuman physique, Sylvi has little to no experience in hand-to-hand combat, typically relying on minions to fight for her.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: The Enchantress employs various mystical artifacts, potions, and power objects at her disposal.
- Sylvi is the Nexus version of both Sylvie Lushton (Earth-616) and Sylene Lokisdottir (Earth-982).
- Her alias, Selene Lushton, is based on both of her other reality counterparts.
- Sylvi patterns herself off of both of her parents.
- Sylvi's name is derived from an Old Norse name, Sólveig, which was derived from the elements sól "sun" and veig "strength".
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Sylvi Lokidóttir (Earth-515)
- Character Gallery: Sylvi Lokidóttir (Earth-515)
- Quotations by Sylvi Lokidóttir (Earth-515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References