During the technological revolution of the Kree Empire's early days, Hala's greatest minds developed a system to link their minds together in order to lead the Kree more efficiently. It did not go exactly as planned, and their minds all became one large collective deemed the Supreme Intelligence.
Over the decades, more and more members of the Kree Empire joined, including scientists, philosophers, and decorated soldiers. It was the Intelligence who decided that the Kree needed to expand their Empire beyond Hala, which ended up sparking the Kree-Skrull War.
Powers and Abilities
- Genius Level Intellect
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- When someone communes with the Intelligence personally, it manifests itself as the person they admire most. Many of Earth's heroes have been forced to commune with him when the Kree Empire tried to wipe them out.
- Mar-Vell sees Carol Danvers, and vice versa.
- Captain America sees Abraham Erskine, creator of the Super-Soldier Serum.
- Human Torch sees his sister, the Invisible Woman.
- Spider-Man sees his Aunt May.
- Black Widow and Hawkeye see each other.
- Black Panther sees his father, T'Chaka.
- Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, and Nightcrawler all see Professor X.
- Black Bolt sees his wife, Medusa. While in the Intelligence Chamber, Black Bolt is able to speak freely.
- Doctor Strange sees The Ancient One.
- Daredevil sees his best friend and law partner, Foggy Nelson.
- Appearances of Supreme Intelligence (Earth-101)
- Character Gallery: Supreme Intelligence (Earth-101)
- Quotations by Supreme Intelligence (Earth-101)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References