History of character is unknown.
Powers and Abilities
- Skin Manipulation: She has the ability to manipulate any human's, animal's or humanoid's skin as well as her own, including skin-related components.
- Biophysical Control: Ability to cause skin to break or age, skin's blood vessels to burst or contract. Also able to restore or renew dead skins.
- Skin Mimicry: Able to assume any living organism's skin pattern(fingerprint and various specific individual marks) after physical contact.
- Hair Manipulation: Can change hair color and length. Can make one's head or body hair prehensile, extremely strong and flexible or damaged and easily breakable.
- Retractable claw nails: Due to her mutation she also possesses retractable nails which are sharper and stronger than those of a normal human.
- Disease Induction: Able to induce or cure various skin diseases.
- Flight: Her secondary mutation allows her to propel herself in the air.
- Olympic Physical Conditioning: Se has the agility, reflexes, stamina, and speed of a professional athlete.
- Peak human strength
- Telepathic Attacks: If she is telepathicly controlled she temporary losses her powers. Why this happens is unknown.
- Minor Claustrophobia: Tight spaces make her uncomfortable.
Equipment: Her claw nails
Transportation: Self-propelled Flight
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Sue Payn
- Character Gallery: Sue Payn
- Quotations by Sue Payn
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References