Stephen Strange left his career as a world famous surgeon after a car crash that obliterated his hands. He traveled to Kamar-Taj, where he learned to master the art of sorcery to make up for the loss of his hands.
After becoming the Sorcerer Supreme, he began training Hank McCoy to help him conquer his mutation. However, after the rise of Apocalypse, Hank betrayed Stephen and mutilated his hands and arms once more, before performing a mystical lobotomy.
Stephen was then handed over to Apocalypse as an offering by Hank. He was then imprisoned in the Sphinx, a death camp for former superheroes. Over time, more and more of his former colleagues became imprisoned and tried to rally together to escape, only to be met with discouragement by Strange, who had come to accept that there was no hope for victory.
Strange was later proven right when the Archangel ordered a mass extermination of the death camp prisoners. He, along with several others, were then led into a Terrigenesis Chamber and exposed to the Mists, killing them due to lacking Inhuman DNA.
Powers and Abilities
- Genius Level Intellect
Equipment: None known.
- Formerly Capable of Teleportation
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- Upon the time of his death, Stephen was oddly satisfied. He knew he was right, and he didn't have to live with the burden of knowledge anymore.
- Appearances of Stephen Strange (Earth-9999)
- Character Gallery: Stephen Strange (Earth-9999)
- Quotations by Stephen Strange (Earth-9999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References