Spider-Man: Great Responsibility is a Phase Seven Marvelette Cinematic Universe film. It was released on June 22nd, 2029, following X-Men: the Mutant Massacre and preceding Fantastic Four: Doomsday. The film is directed by Phil Lord and Christopher Miller.
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man
- Matthew McConaughey as Norman Osborn / Green Goblin
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker
- Zendaya as Mary Jane Watson
- Sendhil Ramamurthy as Curt Connors / Lizard (First Appearance)
- David Morrissey as Otto Octavius / Doctor Octopus
- Nat Wolff as Harry Osborn
- AnnaSophia Robb as Gwen Stacy
- Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
- Shemar Moore as Captain Jefferson Davis (First Appearance)
- Caleb McLaughlin as Miles Morales (First Appearance)
- Ariadna Gil as Rio Morales (First Appearance)
- JK Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson
- Vincent D'Onofrio as Wilson Fisk / Kingpin (Death)
- Joe Keery as Johnny Storm / Human Torch (Cameo)
- Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Bobby Drake / Iceman (Cameo)
- Phil Lord: Writer, Director
- Christopher Miller: Writer, Director
- Kid Marvelette: Executive Producer
- Kevin Feige: Executive Producer
- Trinh Tran: Producer
- Louis D'Esposito: Producer
- Victoria Alonso: Producer
- Michael Giacchino: Composer
When Otto Octavius's old partner, Curt Connors, accidentally mutates himself into the Lizard, he develops a pair of mechanical arms to subdue him, teaming up with Spider-Man. With their new partnership as Spider-Man and Doctor Octopus brought to light, Norman Osborn sees it as his time to finally make his play against Spider-Man.
- Sendhil Ramamurthy appears as the Lizard, making his MCU debut.
- All three of the antagonists in this film, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, and Lizard, have each appeared as the main villain in previous Spider-Man films.
- Following Captain Stacy's death in Spider-Man: Where the Heart Is, Gwen Stacy has moved in with Peter and Aunt May, like in the Ultimate Comics. Additionally, Jefferson Davis, Miles Morales's father, becomes the new Police Captain.
- The mid-credits scene teases Doctor Octopus turning into a villain and even hints at the Sinister Six.
- After becoming the Green Goblin, Norman Osborn betrays his partner, Wilson Fisk, by throwing him out of his tower. This is reminiscent of his death in the Ultimate Comics, where Mysterio tosses him out of his tower.
- Iceman and Human Torch make cameo appearances in this film as Spider-Man's "Amazing Friends". Iceman appeared in the film before this one, X-Men: the Mutant Massacre, and Human Torch appears in the following, Fantastic Four: Doomsday.
- This is the first film in the MCU Spider-Man series to do away with having the word "Home" in or alluded to in the title.