A former nature photographer and biological scientist turned into the Goddess and Queen of the Animal Kingdom, as well as personification of nature's and the animal kingdom's beauty, Chelsea Dianne Rose-Douglas fell in love with Dr. Alan Douglas after he saved her life from a mother grizzly bear. When her love was requited by the Zoologist, she begged him to return to civilization with her, but he steadfastly refused until she was kidnapped by his archnemesis, the Botanist. When she was subsequently killed, Chelsea was brought back to life through the efforts of the Zoologist and Mother Nature, but with the side effect of transforming her into an "Animal Woman". Deciding that this was the right thing to do for both her and Alan, Chelsea married Alan, dubbed herself Specia, and ran off into the wilderness with Alan to become protectors and rulers of the animal kingdom and the natural world.
Chelsea, the Future Queen of the Animals
Chelsea Dianne Rose-Douglas was born in Alberta, Canada, where she was raised by her Canadian-American parents. Quickly developing a love for nature, especially animals in general, at an early age, Chelsea would never realize that she would one day be the embodyment and physical incarnation of all of the animal kingdom and nature's beauty. Growing up in a natural park where her family worked, Chelsea began a love for photographing nature and quickly became the park's official nature photographer during her adolescent years, eventually going to college to earn a degree in photography. She later befriended elderly Inuit-American tour guide Billy Betopli, who would always give her an entertaining story during their time off. By adulthood, Chelsea had grown into an incredibly beautiful and talented photographer.
A big science buff as well, Chelsea studied biological sciences for many years. She even held one Dr. Alan Douglas, one of the greatest and most famous zoologists of all time, as her role model. However, she was often stumped by his mysterious and unexplained disappearance many decades before. One day, she was preparing to venture out into the park to photograph some newlyborn grizzly bear cubs the park had been observing when Billy playfully warned her about the "Animal Man" and to not disturb the cubs. Never having heard Billy mention the Animal Man before, she asked him to tell her who that was. Billy then told her the tale of how the Inuit's believed in a "Lord of the Animals" who ruled, watched over, and protected the animal kingdom. Intrigued but doubting such a thing truly existed, she went out into the wilderness as planned.
Love At First Sight
Finding the bear cubs, she observed them from afar as she took pictures of the cute cubs playing together. However, little did she realize that the mother grizzly was nearby, who, being protective and territorial of her cubs, ambushed her and chased her down ferociously. Chelsea ran for her life, but suddenly ran into a tree and was cornered. The bear coming down upon her in a rapid fashion, Chelsea knew it would be the end. But suddenly a figure landed in front of her and the bear halted in her tracks. Chelsea was astonished as the bear slowly turned away and went back to her cubs. When the figure turned and faced Chelsea, she was in a state of shock as she saw "the Animal Man". She then fainted. Waking up hours later, she was shocked to find herself back in her bedroom at the natural park H.Q. Believing it to just be a dream at first, that changed when she found a strange blue feather on her pillow. Determined to find out who the "Animal Man" was, and find a way to thank him for saving her, Chelsea went to Billy to ask for his help.
Believing at first that Billy would be skeptical, she soon realized that Billy wasn't just playfully joking when he told her about the "Animal Man". He knew she was telling the truth and told her the story about how the "Animal Man" went around the world protecting all life from dangers. He then told Chelsea that to find the "Animal Man", she would have to be in some sort of danger. Going out into the wild, Chelsea went to find some dangerous beast to mess with so she could be, hopefully, rescued. However, her plan changed when she stumbled upon a seemingly abandoned warehouse in the middle of the forest. Investigating, she soon heard an inhuman roar unlike anything she had ever heard before, as well as crates and boxes being smashed and torn to pieces. She went inside where she saw him fighting a gang of thugs who were stationed there. As she watched on, one of the gunmen pulled out a gun on the “Animal Man” and attempted to shoot him, but the “Animal Man” transformed into a swarm of bird-eating spiders to dodge the bullet, which ricocheted off an adjacent wall and shot Chelsea in the arm, alerting the “Animal Man” and the gang of thugs to her presence. Recognizing the beautiful woman, the “Animal Man” was now enraged to the brink of insanity and slew the gunmen and his partners. He soon brought the unconscious Chelsea to a nearby cave and quickly healed her with his powers.
Chelsea soon awoke to the “Animal Man” and was frightened for a quick second before remembering his kind act from before. Believing he was unintelligible and incapable of speaking in human language, she tried to communicate with him and make him understand why she was out there before he startled her with his understanding and communicating with her in an eloquent style. Attempting to learn what he was and why he attacked those men, he showed her a dead raccoon that had been skinned alive and left for dead. He then told her that he was once a human like herself, a zoologist by the name of none other than Doctor Alan Douglas, Chelsea’s role model and idol. Amazed by this, she wondered how he became this amazing creature she saw before her. Douglas told her his tale of how many millions of years before, the goddess of Earth, Mother Nature, destroyed her two sons, creators of all life, and placed their power and life forces within two separate gems. He then told her how, many millions of years later, he was tricked by his former friend and colleague, Prof. Phineas P. Pines, into going on a romantic tour with his future wife Alyssa Dawson. However, it was actually a well-conceived plot by Phineas to murder Alan and win over Allison.
Lost and succumbing to the elements during a tropical storm, Alan discovered a temple that withheld the gem that itself withheld the entire animal kingdom’s power and life force within it. Touching the gem, he was forever transformed into the creature Chelsea now saw before her. Then telling her of how Mother Nature had brought him here by fate and revealing that Phineas found the other gem and was destined to bring a terrible fate upon the world, Alan revealed that Phineas became a monster, killed his fiancé, and subsequently fought and apparently killed by Douglas himself. Heartbroken by his losses, Alan told Chelsea that he vowed to never return to civilization again, and subsequently learned that he had a responsibility that he must uphold. Feeling sympathy for the good doctor, Chelsea comforted him by telling him how much it meant to her that he saved her life, twice. Alan thanked her and offered to take her back as close to her home as he could. During their long excursion over several days, Chelsea noticed something in Alan that she had never noticed before: compassion, for all life. Soon, Alan saw something similar in her and soon began contemplating on admitting his newfound feelings for her.
While resting for a night, Chelsea thought that she should call Alan a new name, one less brutish-sounding than the Animal Man. Alan didn’t believe he needed to, but Chelsea insisted and soon thought of how he was once one of the world’s greatest authorities on animals, a zoologist. And soon, Chelsea came up with the name the Zoologist. Alan liked it, and soon adopted it as his name. Leaving Chelsea to watch the fire he made for a bit while he secretly went to find her some flowers, Chelsea was thinking about admitting her own feelings for Alan before she was attacked by a vine and knocked unconscious. Soon, she was awoken, by none other than Alan’s archnemesis, Professor Phineas P. Pines, now a horrific-looking plant master. Telling her of his intention of using her as a weapon against Alan, Phineas knocked her unconscious, while placing a seed in her bosom, beginning a cellular transformation of her body. After Phineas informed Alan of Chelsea’s kidnapping and began his rampage throughout Manhattan, Phineas, now calling himself the Botanist in response to Alan calling himself the Zoologist, was attacked by the Zoologist.
In the Future
Some time later in the future, during the year 2086, Mother Nature is viciously attacked by the Botanist in a bid to once again take her power for himself. However, the Pack and the Maximums intervene and manage to defeat Phineas, but are not able to help Mother Nature. Chelsea, believing it was necessary, decided to take over Mother Nature's place for the good of all life and nature, much to Alan's, the Pack's, and the Maximums' dismay. But Alan finally agreed and said his goodbyes to her, and Chelsea promising Alan when his mission was complete, they would be together again forever. Empowered with Mother Nature's might, Chelsea kissed her loved one good-bye, then returned to the Tree of Life, to protect it.
- The Zoologist: Chelsea Rose’s beloved husband and partner in crimefighting. She encountered the Zoologist after being rescued by him from a mother grizzly bear protecting her cub. After finding proof of his existence, she sought to learn more about the "Animal Man". After stumbling upon a fight between the "Animal Man" and a gang of illegal fur traders at a warehouse, Chelsea watched as the Zoologist dodged a bullet that ricocheted of an adjacent wall and shot her in the shoulder. After learning of her presence, the "Animal Man" killed the gunman and took her to his cave where she learned more about the “Animal Man”. After falling in love with Dr. Alan Douglas, whom she had admired when he was human, she thought that he deserved a better name and called him the Zoologist. However, after the Zoologist began secretly planning to propose to her, she was kidnapped and subsequently killed by the resurrected Botanist. However, Mother Nature, touched by Alan's love for her and as a reward for saving all of nature, granted Alan the power to bring her back to life. Revived, she then transformed into an animal goddess herself and was asked by the Zoologist to marry him. Father of Chimera and Kid Creature, leader of the Pack.
- Chimera: Specia's and the Zoologist's beloved biological daughter, laid by Specia as an egg and hatched.
- Kid Creature: Specia's and the Zoologist's beloved adopted son.
- The Pack: Specia's surrogate family consisting of herself, her husband and children, and her husband's former colleagues, friends, acquaintances, and even enemies turned into a team of superheroic defenders of the Animal Kingdom. The team originally formed when Specia married the Zoologist after she was resurrected from her apparent death and transformed into his queen. They later gave birth to a baby girl who would rapidly age into adulthood and become the superhero Chimaera, as well as adopt a mutant feral son whom would become the Zoologist's sidekick Kid Creature. Shortly thereafter, Alan was forced to call on the help of old colleagues turned into defenders of the animal kingdom to defeat the newly-formed Anti-Animal Alliance and rescue the Zoologist's kidnapped children. Now the team has banded together as a family, as the Pack.
- The Predator:
- The Shell:
- Mother Nature: Creator of all the natural universe, Gaia, also known as Mother Nature, conceived two sons, Faunos and Floros, from the Earth itself and granted them the power to create life on her new world many millions of years ago. However, after a savage war between the two bitter brothers, Mother Nature destroyed both of them and placed their life forces within two separate gems and cast them into two separate locations in what would become South America. Many millions of years later, however, Mother Nature and Father Time foresaw great evil on the horizon and knew she would need a protector. Learning of the birth of one Dr. Alan Douglas, who would hold an incredible love and interest for all animals, life, and nature, she allied with Father Time to set fate so that he would become the new god of the Animal Kingdom, and her protector. Helped the Zoologist revive Chelsea shortly after her death, and granted her the same powers as Alan, transforming her into his queen Specia. In the future, Specia takes over Mother Nature's place as the goddess of nature and the earth.
- The Faunonites: A secretive tribe of ancient, immortal warriors who created the temple many millennia which housed the Gem of Faunos, that which contained the power, knowledge, and life force of the entire animal kingdom. Worship Specia, the Zoologist, and their Pack, and aid them in any way possible when they encounter them. Mortal enemies with the Floronites.
- The Maximums: The Earth's greatest defenders, the Maximums formed after the mysterious disappearances of famed superheroes such as Maximum Man, Savior, and the Eagle to help bring hope back to the despaired planet. Specia and the Zoologist joined the Maximums shortly after they helped the team defeat the Treacherous Trio's massive invasion of Manhattan. Famous members include ghostly leader Stryker, the mightiest man in the universe Macho Man, the lightning lupine Bluemoon and his vampiric wife Hearttaker, the pyrokinetic martial artist Heatstroke and his werecheetah wife Cheetari, teenage boy-turned-technology master Lego Lad, shapeshifting beauty Shapeshifter, terrakinetic elemental of earth Terrain, hydrokinetic king of Atlantea Tidal Wave, magnetic ferrokinetic exile of the planet Magnikaimos Magnator and his vitakinetic wife Vitalla, electrokinetic powerhouse Amp'd, uncanny marksman the Green Marksman and his sister of flight Flutter, psychokinetic and telepathic master Psychodude, size-and-mass-changing Macroscopic Man, and master of air and wind Windbreaker.
- Hearttaker: One of Specia's closest friends on the team, Hearttaker is a quiet-but-kind empathic vampire princess, or empyre, who controls, manipulates, and feeds on emotions. Both her and her husband, the werewolf superhero Bluemoon, quickly befriended Specia and the Zoologist shortly after they joined.
- Cheetari: A werecheetah secret agent and husband of pyrokinetic martial artist Heatstroke, Cheetari befriended Specia and the Zoologist shortly after they joined the Maximums, seeing much in common with Specia and constantly trying to outdo one another in gymnastics and acrobatics.
- The Shapeshiftress: A shape-shifting mistress and sister to superhero Bluemoon, the Shapeshiftress befriended Specia shortly after she and her husband joined. She also helped teach Specia how to further master her shape-shifting abilities.
- The Creeping-Crawler: Created by the Animal Assassin originally as a wife for him, the Creeping-Crawler is a severely degenerated and mutated clone of Specia, as well as her archnemesis. She embodies all that Specia does not: the evil, ugliness, and cruelty of the animal kingdom. Able to mutate, devolve, and make any animal ugly, she will stop at nothing to destroy all of nature's beauty. Was abandoned by the Animal Assassin and blamed Specia for her ugliness. Fought Specia and the Zoologist several times before forming an alliance with the Exterminator, Princess Pollution, and De Miser. Still in love with the Animal Assassin, who does not love her.
- The Zoophiliac: A psychopathic mutant zoophiliac sexually obsessed with Specia. Capable of emitting powerful pheromones that can sexually stimulate any female animal, especially Specia. Seduced Specia and attempted to rape her before encountering the Zoologist, whom he pitted Specia against. After managing to snap out of her state of mind with help from her husband, Specia viciously attacked the Zoophiliac before managing to get a hold of herself. Later fought him and the Beast Basher.
- The Botanist: The Zoologist's greatest archnemesis, Professor Phineas P. Pines became god of the plant kingdom after touching a mystical gem containing the life force, power, and knowledge of the entire plant kingdom within, along with the fungi and algae kingdoms. Kidnapped Chelsea shortly after regenerating from an earlier bout with the Zoologist many years before, taking her with him to Manhattan where he began transforming her into a rose-human hybrid, which inadvertently began killing her. Soon after, she died in the Zoologist's arms, turning into a lush garden in the soil. Later revived after the Zoologist imprisoned the Botanist in the Mariana Trench with the help of Mother Nature, inadvertently transforming her into Specia. Would face him many times later alongside her husband, and alone.
- The Queen of Green: The deceased Allison Dawson, former lover and fiance of Dr. Alan Douglas, revived and transformed into a plant goddess by the Botanist, the Queen of Green joined the Botanist as his “wife” after he coerced her to join him in destroying the Zoologist by lying to her that Alan had killed her and left him for his current lover and wife Chelsea, thus harboring jealous rage and contempt for both. However, she later learned the truth from the couple and sacrificed herself during their battle between the Pack and the reformed Anti-Animal Alliance, thus Allison was finally able to rest in peace.
- The Beast Basher: A sadistic serial killer and animal abuser that possesses incredible superhuman strength and durability rivaling the Zoologist’s, as well as the ability to induce pain in any animal. Spent her childhood torturing and killing animals for fun. Suffers from several serious psychological disorders, including anti-social personality disorder, dissocial personality disorder, and, most prominently, zoosadism & zoophobia. Learned of the Zoologist during her time in the Superhuman Asylum for Criminals and Lunatics, and vowed to torture him in the most painful and humiliating ways, for no better reason other than for simple pleasure, as well as to prove her so-called superiority. Escaped and battled him and the Pack often. Currently back at the Asylum after being severely beaten by the Zoologist. Later joined an alliance with the Zoophiliac in attempting to get rid of the Zoologist and later still joined a group of supervillainesses led by the Creeping-Crawler in a plot to kill Specia.
- Princess Pollution: An extraterrestrial princess from the planet Contamina, a filthy toxic waste dump, possesses the power to poison, contaminate, and decay anything she touches, as well as possessing shapeshifting abilities and the power of flight. Journeyed across the universe, polluting clean, pristine planets, eventually landing on Earth via a telekinetically-controlled asteroid of waste. Beginning to decay the environment around her, she encountered, not the Zoologist, but the Botanist. Enraged at what she was doing, the Botanist viciously battled her, but began to wither the second he touched her. Retreating, the Botanist located the Zoologist and pleaded for his help. Reluctantly, the Zoologist and his family agreed and battled the Princess with the Botanist, eventually sending her back into orbit. She subsequently returned to Earth and formed an alliance with the Creeping-Crawler, De Miser, and the Exterminator, whom she fell in love with. Later formed an alliance with other supervillainesses in a plot to kill Specia.
- The Tamer: The second person to call themselves the Tamer, Yolanda Richards inherited the ability to control animals at a young age, using these gifts as a professional thief. She later joined the Trophy Hunters when the first, original Tamer, a trained male animal trainer, attempted to "tame" the Zoologist, only to fail and die on his first mission with the Trophy Hunters.
Powers and Abilities
As the Goddess of the Animal Kingdom, as well as the embodyment of beauty in nature, especially in the animal kingdom, Specia possesses all the same powers and abilities the Zoologist possesses, albeit her powers involve more grace and beauty, as well as her own unique style. As such, she possesses a physical, biological, mental, and spiritual connection to every and all species, variations, and breeds of animal in existence, be they living, extinct, real, imaginary (imagined by herself, her husband, or otherwise), fictional, wild, domesticated, sentient, sapient, non-sentient/sapient, past/prehistoric, present/modern-day, futuristic (speculative and/or certain), extraterrestrial, extradimensional, magical/mystical, mythological, microscopic, simple, supernatural, cryptic, monstrous, demonic, and even humanoid and semi-humanoid species, including homo sapiens. Her power also extends to both the Bacteria kingdom and the Protozoa portions of the Protista kingdom, granting her a physical, biological, mental, and spiritual connection to every and all species of protozoa, bacteria & zooplankton, granting her complete and total mastery and control over every and all species, variations, and breeds of animals, bacteria, and protozoa in existence, as well as all animal, bacteria, and protozoa-based powers and abilities on a maximum level. As such, she collectively refers to and classifies the two and a half kingdoms she co-rules, protects, and is goddess of as simply the kingdom Animalia. As further explained below, the animal, bacteria, and protozoa kingdoms are virtually unlimited in its range of variation, diversity, scope, and power, thus, combined with Specia's infinite imagination and knowledge on all things animal, makes Specia quite possibly one of the most powerful superhuman being in the Maximum Universe, if not one of the most powerful, alongside her husband.
- Zoophysiology: Specia possesses a superhuman, animal-like physiology of godly levels, thanks to her physical, biological, mental, and spiritual connection to the animal kingdom and the Zoologist. Her connections grant her animal-like strength, stamina, durability, endurance, resistance, speed, reflexes, agility, dexterity, flexibility, balance, coordination, equilibrium, razor-sharp claws and teeth, superhumanly acute senses, an accelerated healing factor, instincts, pheromone secretion and emission, amphibious adaptations such as underwater breathing and superhuman swimming ability, and the power of flight. She can increase any or all parts of her physiology far beyond her normal limits by granting herself the combined, even proportional power of any animal she chooses.
- Superhuman Strength: She possesses incredible superhuman strength (able to lift approximately 50 tons under standard conditions). By absorbing and combining the strength of the most physically powerful species in the animal kingdom, including that of such powerhouses as the Tyrannosaurus rex, Elephas maximus (the Asian Elephant), and Dynastes hercules (the Hercules Beetle), onto her own strength, her strength can increase exponentially to become virtually incalculable. She has demonstrated lifting objects 100,000,000 times her own weight and size, including buildings and mountains, running and smashing through reinforced titanium-steel walls with the force of an entire animal stampede, leaping great distances with superhuman leg muscles, up to 14 feet in a standing high jump, and 24 feet in a standing broad jump, etc. By combining the leaping ability of a member of the Siphonaptera order (fleas), she is capable of leaping 234 times her own length, and 174 times her own height.
- Superhuman Stamina and Endurance: Specia’s physiology has been altered to the point that she no longer generates fatigue cells/toxins, the normal by-products of human locomotion which force the body to rest, granting her phenomenal stamina and endurance. She is able to exert herself at her peak capacity for days on end without succumbing to the effects of fatigue whatsoever and maintain continuous strenuous physical activity and action for an undefined period. Her accelerated healing factor helps contribute to regenerating energy quickly. However, she does require nutrition, sustenance, and sleep after about a week of continuous physical activity in order to maintain her peak strength capacity, and can presumably continue long after doing so. By taking on the stamina of a Sterna paradisaea (Arctic Tern), however, Specia can travel 24,000 miles without rest.
- Superhuman Durability and Resistance: The compositions of Specia’s skeleton, inter-connected tissues and nervous system have all been greatly enhanced. As such, Specia possesses phenomenal durability and resistance, able to withstand large amounts of pain, injury, firearms, severe lacerations, temperature extremes, penetration wounds, exposure, burning, drowning and suffocation, electrocution, and even large explosions. By taking on the durability of a tardigrade (water bear), a Hemideina maori (mountain stone weta), a member of the Siboglinidae (tube worm) family, a member of the order Blattaria (cockroaches), and "extremophiles" (organisms capable of living in the most extreme environmental conditions), Specia is capable of surviving and thriving in temperatures as low as -328 degrees Fahrenheit, as high as 512 degrees Fahrenheit, 1000 times more radiation than any animal, in acidic conditions, extreme pressures, capable of tolerating high levels of dissolved metal solutions, and can even survive in the vacuum of space.
- Accelerated Healing Factor: Specia is able to regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of her anatomy with far greater efficiency than any ordinary human or animal. Originally, the speed of Specia's healing factor was in proportion to the wound's severity; for example, she could fully recover from an ordinary gunshot wound within minutes. However, Specia's healing ability has dramatically increased in recent years due to her evolutionary powers. Specia can fully regenerate loss brain cells and tissue. She can even regenerate her entire body after having all of her bodily tissue incinerated down to her bare skeleton. This power even amends psychological wounds inflicted as a result of traumatic experiences.
- Weather Insulated Adaptation: Specia is able to withstand incredibly cold temperatures without sustaining bodily damage for great periods of time, even to the point of being nude in sub-zero temperatures.
- Immunity: Specia's natural and mystical healing also affords her virtual immunity to poisons and drugs. She possesses a highly efficient immune system, which is part of her accelerated healing factor, rendering her immune against all known Earthly diseases and infections. In addition, Specia’s healing factor provides her with an extended lifespan by virtually halting the effects of the aging process.
- Superhuman Speed: Specia possesses incredibly enhanced speed, able to move at speeds up to 350 miles per hour while running bipedally and twice as fast when running on all fours, at speeds of up to 700 miles per hour. By combining the speed of the fastest species in the animal kingdom, including those such as an Acionyx jubatus (Cheetah), an Istiophorus platypterus (Indo-Pacific sailfish), a Falco peregrinus (Peregrine falcon), and a member of the subfamily Cicindelinae (tiger beetles), Specia is capable of moving at speeds of up to 1,347 miles per hour on land, under the sea, and by air.
- Superhuman Agility: Specia possesses incredible agility, due to being extraordinarily limber and her tendons and connective tissues being twice as elastic as the average human being's, despite their enhanced strength. She is a mistress of all forms of acrobatics and gymnastics, including artistic gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, trampolining and tumbling, aerobic gymnastics, & acrobatic gymnastics, and has the combined agility of the most accomplished Olympic gymnasts and the combined acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats in history. She can walk a tightrope or a slack rope as easily as most people can walk on a sidewalk. She can walk on her hands for many hours, or perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs imaginable. She can easily match or top any Olympic record at any gymnastics apparatus (such as vault, uneven bars, balance beam, floor, parallel bars, high bar, flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines, pommel horse, still rings, etc.) She is surpassed only by Cheetari in terms of agility, aerobics, acrobatics, and gymnastism and impresses even the Zoologist.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Specia possesses incredible, lightning-fast reflexes and a superhuman reaction time that are far beyond those of normal humans and most species of animals, dodging bullets and other projectiles at point-blank range with ease, catching multiple objects simultaneously, and even defending against superhuman speedsters. Her reflexes are completely and always in synch with her kinesthesia and proprioception. Therefore, she is able to know exactly when and where danger will strike her, how to react to the danger, which direction she should move in order to avoid the danger and how to adjust her body’s position in order to safely avoid the danger without any harm becoming to any portion or part of her body.
- Superhuman Kinesthesia and Proprioception: Specia’s ability to sense the position of any part of her body in correlation to any other part of her body is also enhanced far beyond human levels. This enables her to determine the status of any of her body’s parts in correlation to their position, which, in turn, aids her in evading and dodging enemies, obstacles, dangers, as well as aid her in aiming and projecting objects and projectiles.
- Superhuman Dexterity: Specia possesses superhumanly adroit flexibility and sureness of the movements of her digits and limbs and can perform almost any task gracefully and flexibly with her hands and even prehensile feet as easily as a human would do with her hands, including manipulating and grasping objects. Her manual and pedal dexterity are so great that she can write using both hands at once or tie knots in rope with her toes. She is also ambidextrous and able to use both hands and both feet with equal proficiency. Her fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination have been enhanced far beyond human levels, granting her uncanny accuracy and making her a master marksman.
- Bipedal/Quadrapedal: Specia’s physiology has been altered so that she is both a biped and a quadruped, able to run and maneuver on all fours as easily as on two legs comfortably and correctly. She is able to run twice as fast on all fours, running at speeds of up to 700 miles per hour under standard conditions. She is also both a digitigrade and a plantigrade, able to move on both the digits of her fingers and toes or the palms and soles of her hands and feet. As such, she sometimes walks in a gait reminiscent of a big cat.
- Superhuman Flexibility: Specia possesses superhumanly-enhanced flexibility within her body, especially in her joints. All of the bones in Specia’s body, including her skull, are malleable and her muscle tissue is exceedingly resilient, making her body extremely flexible and pliant, even with her virtually indestructible bones. She is triple-jointed, enabling her to bend her body in anyway imaginable. It is nearly impossible for her to break a bone or tear a muscle. Hence, Specia can stretch and bend her body in ways that would tear ligaments and survive impacts that would kill or inflict major injury upon a normal human being with little or no injury to herself. Specia is extraordinarily limber and her tendons and connective tissues are four times as elastic as the average human being is, despite their enhanced strength. Her bone structure is also granted great flexibility, enabling her to stay in a crouched position for an indefinite amount of time and perform virtually any contortionist-type feats without any harm to her spinal column whatsoever. This greatly helps in combination with the rest of her physical prowess, as she is able to move and bend in ways that would normally harm someone without harm befalling her whatsoever. She can compress her body very tightly, so that she can fit through tight spaces, about 4 inches in diameter, without having to resort to changing her size.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: Specia possesses the superhuman ability to achieve a state of perfect equilibrium in any position imaginable. She seems to be able to adjust her position by instinct, enabling her to balance herself on virtually any object, no matter how small or narrow. She can easily wake up without being groggy and is virtually immune to vertigo or becoming disoriented.
- Indestructible Skeletal Structure: Specia possesses, like the Zoologist a virtually indestructible skeletal structure fortified by the energy that empowers the animal kingdom and the Zoologist & herself. Therefore, none of her bones are able to be fractured, broken, or shattered, yet they remain as flexible as the rest of her body and can be shaped with the rest of her body as easily. Her indestructible skeletal structure also provides her with virtually indestructible claws and teeth, as stated below, and also weighs her blows, dramatically increasing the effectiveness of her punches and kicks.
- Razor-Sharp Indestructible Claws and Teeth: Specia possesses retractable claws in place of fingernails and elongated, razor-sharp, canine teeth. Her claws and teeth are naturally sharp and tougher than that of normal human bone structure, allowing Specia to cut and tear through most types of flesh and natural materials. Like her skeleton, Specia's claws and teeth have been infused with the power of the animal kingdom, making them virtually indestructible. Aside from being virtually unbreakable as well, Specia's claws and teeth are capable of cutting and tearing through any known substance. Specia's ability to slice completely through a substance depends on the thickness of the substance and the amount of force she can exert. By combining the venom glands, filled with the venoms and toxins of the most venomous creatures in the animal kingdom, including those of a Chironex fleckeri (box jellyfish), a Carukia barnesi (Irukandji jellyfish), Oxyuranus microlepidotus (inland taipan/fierce snake), and a member of the family Conidae (cone snails), and connecting them to the roots of her saliva glands, the root canals of her razor-sharp teeth, and the claws of her fingers, Specia can poison even superhuman beings with almost certainly fatal bites and scratches.
- Wall-Climbing: Specia can climb, walk, and run on sheer, 90 degree-inclined surfaces without succumbing to the effects of gravity by wedging her fingers and toes within the smallest cracks in the wall and applying a vise-like grip on them. She can also utilize her razor-sharp, virtually indestructible claws on her feet and fingers to place cracks within such surfaces if there are none available, even the most durable, and get a grip on the surface.
- Superhuman Jaws: Her jaws are much stronger than any regular human's, enabling her to bite through much harder materials without harm to herself or her mouth, gums, and teeth.
- Superhuman Senses: Specia’s physiology has been altered to the point that she possesses superhumanly acute senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch that are comparable to those of certain animals, including:
- Superhuman Sight: She can see at far greater distances, with perfect clarity, than an ordinary human. She retains this same level of clarity even in total darkness; her vision even extends into the ultraviolet and infrared areas of the electromagnetic spectrum, granting her perfect night vision. Her vertically-slit pupils allow a greater range of vision above and below her, enabling her to more easily detect the movements of an opponent and the flicker-fusion rate of her retinas is reduced to such an extent that she can easily perceive fast-moving objects that would appear to others as a blur. She can also see clearly through even the densest and murkiest conditions, including fog, murky waters, duststorms, etc.
- Superhuman Hearing: Her hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, allowing her to detect sounds ordinary humans cannot and hear at much greater distances. Specia detects sounds as low as the 8 to 15 Hz frequency range (compared to 20 to 70 Hz for humans) and as high as 100,000 to 140,000 Hz (compared to 20,000 Hz for humans), and, in addition, she has a degree of ear mobility that helps her to rapidly pinpoint the exact point of origin of a sound. Eighteen or more muscles can tilt, rotate, raise, or lower her ears. She can hear a person's heartbeat at a distance of over twenty feet, a whispered conversation through a standard soundproof barrier and hear sounds from up to 5 miles in diameter. By listening to a person's heartbeat, she can detect whether or not they are lying. Her hearing is sufficiently acute to detect a sound pressure level change from 2 decibels to 8 dB at a range of 60 feet (24m). Through practice, Specia is able to control her hearing acuity, mentally blocking out specific sounds like her own breathing and heartbeat, all ambient sounds to a normal human level of perception, or all sounds but a particular sound she is concentrating upon. If taken by surprise, Specia can suffer more distress from a painfully loud sound than an ordinary human would. Also, beyond a certain size, crowds of people tend to create too many sensory impressions for her to sort through.
- Superhuman Smell: She possesses a highly developed olfactory sense and memory. She has nearly two-hundred and twenty million smell-sensitive cells over an area about the size of a pocket handkerchief (compared to five million over an area the size of a postage stamp for normal humans). She can detect odors of an atmospheric concentration of thirty parts per million. Furthermore, her ability to remember smells enables him to identify any person she has spent at least five minutes with by smell alone, no matter how he or she might try to camouflage his or her natural odor. Specia is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if they are well hidden. Her powers of concentration are such that she can focus upon a single person's smell and locate them in a city of millions. She can track a target by scent and selectively sort through various odors, even if the scent has been greatly eroded by time and weather factors, or through simultaneously similar smells with an impressive degree of success. She can detect a subtle alteration in the composition of perspiration that reflect mood or emotions, and is highly sensitive to pheromones. Specia can also use her keen sense of smell to detect lies due to chemical changes within a person's scent.
- Superhuman Taste: Her superhuman sense of taste can detect 1 part of foreign matter in 10,000. Her ability to remember tastes enables her to determine every ingredient of a food or drink she tastes, as long as there are at least twenty milligrams of that substance present. She can even taste hints of chemical substances or tastes that have long been washed off.
- Superhuman Touch: Specia possesses a minute coat of fur covering her entire body that act as vibrissae (“whiskers”), like a cat’s, granting her a superhuman sense of touch, which enables her to detect even the most minute changes in the temperature and pressure in her immediate environment, as well as minute vibrations traveling through the ground and the motion and/or disturbance of air currents surrounding her. She can even sense unnatural occurrences within her immediate environment, such as uneven ground, possibly suggesting a trapdoor or secret compartment. Even with her senses of sight, smell, and/or hearing blocked, she can sense the presence of another living being standing or approaching five feet away from her simply by his or her body heat and disturbance of air.
- Superhuman Spatial Sense: Specia also possesses a superhuman sense of spatial awareness. She can judge distances accurately, tell if an object can fit into a space, discern the speed, velocity, and momentum of objects, sense when and where a teleporter teleports, and determine the shape of things in her vicinity, even when she cannot see the object or being. Her proximity sense synchronizes perfectly with her superhuman equilibrium.
- Flight: Specia possesses the superhuman ability to fly by means of her natural wings, which span 5 feet from wingtip to wingtip. Unlike most winged heroes, Specia's main wings are two pairs of blue, insectoid forewings and hindwings, reminiscent of a butterfly's, capable of beating at 50-80 times per second. They possess a very flexible skeletal structure, enabling her to press them to the back of her torso and legs with only the slightest bulge beneath them. She can retract and extract these into and from her body at will, as well as alter their shape into other types of wings, including bat wings, pterosaur wings, and, of course, bird wings of any kind. Specia maneuvers her wings with practiced precision. She can fly through narrow openings such as doorways and windows, and can squeeze up enclosed stairwells or into cramped tunnels. She can perform virtually any aerial acrobatic feat while flying, including gliding, soaring, hovering, flying backwards, corkscrews, and loop-de-loop maneuvers. Specia’s normal cruising speed averages around 100 miles per hour, although she is capable of diving swoops that reach up to 350 miles per hour. She can fly at speeds of up to 190 miles per hour at level flight. Though she generally flies beneath the height of the clouds ([6,500 feet) (1981 meters), she can reach a height of 10,000 feet (3000 meters) with little effort. With effort, she can attain the highest recorded altitude of a bird in flight (African geese at 29,000 feet (8840 meters) above sea level). By absorbing the speed of a Falco peregrinus (Peregrine falcon), a Hirundapus caudacutus (White-throated needletail), & a Mergus serrator (Red-breasted merganser), as well as the stamina of a Sterna paradisaea (Arctic tern), a Gyps rueppellii (Ruppell's vulture), & an Anser indicus (Bar-headed goose, Specia is capable of flying at speeds of up to 570 miles per hour, flying for 24,000 miles without resting, and flying at heights of up to 11,550 meters (37,900 feet).
- Aerial Adaptation: Specia's entire anatomy is naturally adapted for flying. Her bones are hollow like a bird’s, making her weigh less than usual for a woman of her build. Her body is virtually devoid of fat and possesses greater proportionate muscle mass than an ordinary human does. Her eyes are specially adapted to withstand high-speed winds which would hurt the average human eye. She possesses a special membrane in her respiratory system, enabling her to extract oxygen from the air at high velocities or altitudes.
- Sonic Blasts: In addition to granting her the power of flight, Specia can beat her wings to the point of creating sonic booms capable of shattering glass.
- Amphibious Physiology: As well as being physiologically-adapted for flight, Specia is also adapted for living underwater. Thanks to the sealable gills on each side of her neck, as well as webbed toes and feet, & fins on the backs of each of her ankles, Specia is able to breathe and swim at superhuman speeds underwater, as well as return to land at will. She has been seen in ocean depths as deep as 20,000 feet (3.79 miles) below the surface of the water. That amount of pressure is 800 atmospheres, which is enough to turn an ordinary human into a smear of blood and bonedust. It seems that Specia has been able to travel as deep as 36,000 feet (6.82 miles). She possesses great freedom of movement underwater, capable of swimming at a consistent speed of 150 knots (175mph) for several hours. Specia can travel at much faster speeds for short "sprints." She has also been seen swimming at 10,000 feet per second. It's unknown how long she can keep up that amount of speed though. With her incredible speed in the water, Specia is able to create giant whirlpools. Her ability to see in the murky depths of the ocean allows her exceptional night vision while on land. Her eyes are adapted to see at 6,000 fathoms (or 36,000 feet below the surface of the water).
- Pheromone Control and Secretion: Specia possesses the superhuman ability to secrete virtually any type of pheromone at will. Like many animals (including humans to a small extent), Specia continually emits pheromones (natural, airborne hormones secreted primarily through-sweat glands which communicate and stimulate behavior) of great potency and volume at will. Once Specia’s pheromone emissions, released into the atmosphere, reach the olfactory centers of any animal, their hormonal balance is altered, causing them to feel one of various reactions, including aggregation/attraction, alarm, aggression, calming, and warning, as well as activate developmental changes, show territories, paths, etc. Specia's pheromones are released at a rate of 2,000 parts per million, several thousand times that of a normal human. Consequently, any animal, including humans, within range (about 250 feet downwind, or in the direct path of the emission) are severely affected. Within seconds of exposure to Specia, animals become submissive and open to manipulation by Specia, as if hypnotized.
- Zoomorph: Specia possesses the superhuman ability to alter her body's genetic code, DNA, and atomic structures at the subatomic, cellular, and molecular levels and telepathically/telekinetically reshape and reconfigure them in order to transform into any animal imaginable. She seems able to transform into any animal that she can imagine or visualize within her mind, including animals that are living, extinct, real, imaginary (imagined by herself or otherwise), fictional, wild, domesticated, futuristic, extraterrestrial, extradimensional, magical, mystical, mythological, supernatural, microscopic, simple, complex, cryptic, monstrous, demonic, and humanoid species. She can also become any species of protozoa, bacteria, and/or zooplankton. There appears to be no limit to how long Specia can remain in the form of any animal, as well as no strain on becoming the smallest or largest of animals or instantaneously changing between different forms. She can radically alter her body structure at will without harm to herself whatsoever, enabling her to become animals with completely different body structures from her’s, to the point that she can transform into animals completely without any organs or tissues, such as the amoeba or Trichoplax adhaerens. She is so skilled, she is able to become any individual specimen of any animal exactly (including homo sapiens). When Specia becomes any animal that she desires to be, she is automatically transformed into the peak and prime specimen of said animal, possessing that species' peak size, strength, stamina, etc. (although she can choose to become otherwise as well). When she is in any animal form, she retains her full intelligence, mind, memories, personality, logic, and her ability to speak and reason (regardless of whether the target animal is biologically equipped for speaking or not). Also, while in any animal form, she is fully capable of utilizing any of the animal's powers, abilities, characteristics, adaptations, language, sounds, voices, behavior, physiology, survival and predatory strategies and techniques, and/or defenses/defense mechanisms at will. Thanks to her virtually infinite intellect on all things animal and her virtually unlimited zoomorphing (animal-morphing) abilities, Specia can transform into animals that are beyond physical or mental description or biologically impossible.
- Trace Shifting: Specia's shapeshifting ability enables her to change the minor features of her appearance so as to appear only minutely different. She is able to change her fingerprints, footprints, her retinal pattern, her dental patterns, blood type or any other small feature. She can change her hair texture or vocal cords, so as to appear a different race or to escape proper identification, to pass voice, fingerprint or retinal scans as though she were someone else. She is even able to remove all of her traces at will. As a side note, she is also able to make her body mimic the appearance of clothing, allowing her to wear any type of clothing without the necessity of changing her outfit.
- Body/Mass Alteration: She possesses the superhuman ability to mentally alter her size, mass, and weight to that of any animal she transforms into, gaining or depleting it from an unknown source, although she can also retain her mass and weight in any form or alter it at will while in any form. Usually, Specia does not compress her mass into her smaller size. Instead her mass is somehow extended into an extra-physical dimension that is opened by the activating of her mass-altering powers, from which the mass could later be reclaimed. Strangely, because Specia's mass is extended extra-dimensionally when she is at smaller sizes, she still retains his full-size strength at those sizes. The mechanics involve having most of the mass of the nucleus of each affected atom convert into energetic particles which take up orbit around the nucleus - thus, although gravitons (the elementary particle of gravity) do not affect these particles, the mass of the original volume remains intact. This means a punch from a microscopic Specia feels like the blow of a normal sized human. Likewise, the growth process requires the rapid acquisition of bodily mass, presumably from the same extradimensional source he puts mass in at smaller sizes. This extradimensional mass fortifies all of her cellular tissue, including her bones and muscles, enabling her to support her increased weight, and granting her even greater superhuman strength and durability. She can also alter the size/mass of any individual part of her body, making them larger or smaller at will. She can gain or remove appendages at will, having over a hundred different appendages at once, each with a different function or ability. By doing this, she is able to become smaller than an amoeba or larger than a blue whale. She is also able to utilize this power to become gigantic or microscopic versions of any animal, such as a gigantic praying mantis or a microscopic blue whale. She can utilize her control over her body's gravitons to become almost weightless (enabling her to walk on thin air, on water, or fall at a greatly decreased rate, or become extremely heavy or potentially immovable, as well as all areas in between these ranges.
- Gender Alteration: She can also specifically become a female or a male gender of any animal imaginable, as most male genders of species are visually and biologically different from female species, even more beautiful than female genders, and vice-versa. She can even become either genders or neither gender.
- Self-Duplication: Specia is able to create a virtually infinite number of physical duplicates of herself in order to make large groupings/swarms of herself (like bees or birds). She can asexually reproduce herself at will without losing or having to regain mass or form at all. She can mentally control each and every copy, as well as absorb them back into herself at will. By multiplying herself into a swarm of smaller animals, such as birds or bees, and multiplying or re-absorbing duplicates at a greater rate on certain parts of her body, Specia is capable of assuming any shape and size at will. She can split off in multiple directions and reform at will, and can become virtually intangible, as her body is merely an aggregate of multiple forms, granting her greater durability to injury or pain, possibly even immunity to pain or injury, depending on the amount of individuals she forms.
- Hive Mind: As a group of multiple individuals, Specia possesses a hive mind that enables her to command all of her individual copies at the same time. This causes the duplicates to share the same emotions, thoughts, memories, and abilities of the original. The group mind is in constant communication and capable of independent thinking at the original Specia's command. Specia is also able to link actual individual specimens of the species of animal she has transformed into and copied to the hive mind, enabling her to expand her masses without the need to duplicate more copies herself. They become part of the hive mind and gain and share the same emotions, thoughts, and thoughts as Specia.
- Color Manipulation: Specia possesses chromatophores (the pigment-containing and light-reflecting cells found in amphibians, fish, reptiles, crustaceans, and cephalopods) that cover her entire body, which she can manipulate in order to alter her skin color into virtually any color at any hue, shade, tint, value, frequency, and intensity at will, including all colors simultaneously. She can utilize her chromatophores to mimic her surrounding environment, enabling her to become virtually invisible and undetectable to most beings. She can also utilize this offensively by radiating multiple colors in different patterns, speeds, and shapes across her body to disorient, confuse, dazzle, blind, and nauseate opponents, as well as induce temporary paralysis, dizziness, seizures, unconsciousness, and even emotional breakdowns. She can even alter the moods and emotions of others.
- Age-Shifting: Specia is able to alter and shift her physical age to that of another. She can utilize this to become younger or older versions of herself or any animal or human imaginable. When she shifts her age, she automatically gains the characteristics of that age group, so that she can realistically act like the age group to which she has shifted to, although she can also maintain her normal physical and mental characteristics while at any age group.
- Chimera-Changing: Specia is able to transform any part of her body into any animal appendage, while keeping the rest of her body human or any other animal. She can alter her appendages or other parts of her body into that corresponding of any animal’s she chooses. She can also add on or take away any body parts of any animal (including her own) at will, without harm to herself whatsoever, such as adding on a tail or wings, or taking away an arm or a leg, or even adding more of a body part than she already has. If she were to gain an appendage that has some sort of ability, like a scorpion's metasoma (the tail that is comprised of 5 segments, including the stinger and it's venom glands), she would gain all the parts necessary to utilize the ability, as well as the proper body structure and knowledge needed to utilize the body part as if by pure animal instinct. If she were to choose to gain the appendage of an animal whose mass was either much greater or lesser than her own, such as a praying mantis’ forearms or a Tyrannosaurus rex’s head, they would automatically become proportionally accurate to the rest of her body, becoming smaller or larger. She gains all the power of any appendage he transforms her body part into, such as the strength of an actual gorilla’s arm, the flight of a bird’s wings, the durability of a turtle’s or a snail’s shell, etc. She is so precise that she is able to morph any body parts of any animal with any other animal’s body parts to her to become an entirely new, extremely powerful species, which she calls a chimera.
- Therianthropy: She is also able to metamorphesize into transitional stages anywhere between any animal, including her human form. Her strength and powers varies in her different forms, as she is able to control the degree of how much animal or human she becomes.
- Zoomorphism - Others: Specia possesses the ability to transform another animal, including a human, into any other animal she wishes by telekinetically altering their genetic code, DNA, and atomic structure on the subatomic, cellular, and molecular levels, as well as any degree of transitional stages between animals (granting them the powers, abilities, characteristics, language, physiology, defenses, benefits, limitations, and/or weaknesses each species possesses).
- Zoomimicry: Specia possesses the ability to mimic the powers, abilities, language, sounds, voices, physiology, survival and predatory strategies/techniques, and defenses of any animal imaginable, whilst in human form. She achieves this by either focusing on a specific animal near her or by drawing power from the animal kingdom in general, focusing on either any single ability or all the abilities, or complete genetic template, of a specific animal. She can combine the powers and abilities of several different species, breeds, or subspecies of any animal together to increase her powers even greater. She can also mentally choose the powers and abilities of several different animals and combine them to make her incredibly powerful. She has demonstrated the ability to hold onto the powers and abilities of the entire animal population of Earth simultaneously at one time. The levels of Specia’s abilities are proportionate to that of the animal itself. Hence, for example, drawing the jumping ability from a flea would allow her to cover great distances or drawing the combined durability of a water bear, cockroach, weta, and golem would grant her nigh-invulnerability. However, taking the abilities of a larger animal does not result in diminished power for her. She does not require forming adaptations or appendages in order to use the power of a certain animal, such as having to grow wings to fly like a bird (instead, she could fly in classic "Savior style"), or to form gills to breathe underwater when mimicking a fish, but she can if she wishes. She is so masterful that she is able to utilize any animal power in any animal imaginable, enabling her to fly like a peregrine falcon while in the form of a blue whale, while shooting the electricity of an electric eel. She can also utilize this ability to grant herself any superhuman power imaginable by creating an animal, beast, or creature completely from her imagination and grant it the power she desires, and then mimic the animal’s power. As a last resort, Specia can, like the Zoologist, achieve all the power of the animal kingdom at one time to make herself almost completely unstoppable and capable of defeating any threat, but this is to be saved for a day that is predicted to be the end of all life.
In the past, she has gained, among other things:
- The combined strength of a Dynastes hercules (hercules beetle), a tyrannosaurus rex, and a bull Elephas maximus (Asian elephant)
- The combined durability of a tardigrade (water bear), a Hemideina maori (mountain stone weta), a member of the Siboglinidae (tube worm) family, a member of the order Blattaria (cockroaches), and "extremophiles"
- The combined flight of a Falco peregrinus (peregrine falcon), a Hirundapus caudacutus (white-throated needle-tailed swift), a Mergus serrator (red-breasted merganser), an Anser indicus (bar-headed goose), an Archilochus colubris (ruby-throated hummingbird), a Stephanoaetus coronatus (crowned eagle), a Sterna paradisaea (arctic tern), and a great blue windrunner
- The combined swimming, diving, and underwater-breathing ability of an Istiophorus platypterus (Indo-Pacific sailfish), a Physeter macrocephalus (sperm whale), a Morus bassanus (gannet), and an Isurus oxyrinchus (mako shark)
- The combined, proportionate speed of a member of the Cicindelinae subfamily (tiger beetle), a Falco peregrinus (peregrine falcon), and an Acinonyx jubatus (cheetah)
- The combined leaping ability of members of the Siphonaptera order (flea), members of the Rhacophoridae and Hylidae (tree frog) families, and the Salticidae (jumping spider) family
- The peripheral, 360 degree vision and digestive acids of any member of the Diptera order (fly)
- The web-shooting and wall-crawling abilities of any member of the Arana order (spiders)
- The stealth, agility, fangs, and venom of any member of the Serpentes family (snakes)
- The poisonous secretion of a Phyllobates terribilis (golden poison frog)
- The combined venom of a Carukia barnesi (Irukandji jellyfish), an Oxyuranus microlepidotus (fierce snake), a member of the family Conidae (cone snail), a member of the genus Hapalochaena (blue-ringed octopuses), an Atrax robustus (Sydney funnel-webbed spider), a Leiurus quinquestriatis (Deathstalker scorpion), a Synanceia verrucosa (stonefish), and a Chironex fleckeri (sea wasp)
- The combined painful sting of a Paraponera clavata (bullet ant) and of a Pepsis formosa (tarantula hawk)
- The sonic blast of any member of the family Alpheidae (pistol shrimp)
- The stench of any member of the family Mephitidae (skunk)
- The echolocation/sonar of any member of the Chiroptera order (bats)
- The corrosive spray of any member of the Carabidae family (bombardier beetle) and a spitfire bird
- The extendable tongue of both any member of the Anura family (frogs and toads), any member of the family Chameleonidae (chameleons), and any member of the Vermilingua suborder (anteaters)
- The invisibility and color-changing ability of any member of the Chameleonidae family (chameleons), any member of the order Sepiida (cuttlefish), and a rainbow squid
- The shape changing and flexibility of a Thaumoctopus mimicus (mimic octopus)
- The absorbing abilities of any species of Porifera (sponge)
- The bioelectricity of an Electrophorus electricus (electric eel), any member of the order Torpediniformes (electric rays), and the lurkfish
- The fiery breath and flight of any species of dragon
- A scallop’s jet propulsion
- The worm's ability to regenerate lost body parts
- The asexual reproduction abilities of an amoeba
- Human Animal Mimicry: As explained before, since humans and other humanoid species are animals as well, Specia is able to mimic the powers, abilities, talents, and skills of any humanoid being, including superhuman ones.
- Zoopathy: Specia possesses an extraordinary variety of incredibly powerful mental abilities, all, of course, revolving around her mental and spiritual link to every species of animal in existence. Hence, she possesses a highly advanced intellect, as well as complete control over the entire animal kingdom on a mental and spiritual level. She knows everything about animals, possesses a superhuman intellect, and can communicate, control, read the minds and emotions of, detect, summon, attract, repel, and transmit his senses and/or mind into any species of the animal kingdom. She also possesses a mental/spiritual link with the natural world.
- Animal Omniscience: Specia's mind has been psychologically altered to become a virtual animal kingdom database, enabling her to gather full information about anything about any animal imaginable almost instantaneously. Specia possesses complete knowledge on everything there is to know about any and every animal, including every animal in existence, past, present, and future, real, imaginary, fictional, wild, domesticated, extraterrestrial, extradimensional, magical, mystical, mythological, supernatural, microscopic, simple, complex, cryptic, monstrous, demonic, and humanoid species, their physiology/anatomy, biomechanics, locations, habitats, behavior, defense mechanisms, animal communications and interactions, human-animal interactions, animal taxonomy, etc. She also knows everything about animals in the realm of human fiction and imagination, as well as in human stances, such as politics, literature, etc., even after leaving civilization behind. Her mind has also been altered to react by instinct when she wishes.
- Superhuman Intellect: As well as possessing virtual omniscience on all things animal, Specia possesses a superhuman intellect derived from her already brilliant human intellect being vastly untapped by her evolution into the Goddess of the Animal Kingdom. She possesses an intellect ten times greater than the world’s most gifted scientists or intellectual thinkers, and her capacity to reason, plan, solve problems, think abstractly, comprehend ideas and languages, and learn stands at level that is almost unparalleled on Earth. She is among the foremost scientific intellects and her theories and hypothesis often result in breakthroughs in the fields she is studying, especially in zoological and animal sciences. As such, she possesses incredibly advanced cognitive and mental abilities as well as highly advanced logic, reasoning, and computational ability, allowing her to organize and construct her thoughts at accelerated rates, process data at high speeds, construct and formulate her thoughts with vast quantity and quality, project ideas and impressions into the minds of others, disable existing psychic phenomena, and naturally shield herself from psychic assaults. Her mind works sharply and with extreme speed. Her intuition is heightened to the degree that her hunches are almost always correct, and goes hand in hand with her instincts.
- Animal Communication: Specia possesses the ability to communicate with and understand any species of animal, usually through sending a telepathic or empathic message to the desired animal and rather than the animal simply understanding her language, the mind of Specia empathically translates it into mental signals that the animal can understand, although she is not limited to actually being able to directly speak or communicate in any animal language or communicating in the way any animal is capable of communicating. There appears to be no limit to the distance or range that Specia can communicate telepathically with animals and has been seen talking to animals across the universe. She also possesses the ability to enable any animal to speak in any language, including human languages, allowing others to communicate with them.
- Omnilingual Translation: Thanks to her ability to speak the language of any animal, Specia is also able to speak or write in any human, semi-humanoid, or humanoid language, human, alien, or otherwise.
- Telepathic Rapport with the Zoologist: Specia possesses an especially unique telepathic and empathic bond with her husband, sensing when he is near, the emotional state he is in, and where he is located. This bond cannot be severed by any means.
- Animal Control/Command: Specia possesses the superhuman ability to telepathically control, command, and/or possess any animal she wishes to do whatever she wishes, usually to help her fight opponents, enemies, and adversaries, protect and/or guard innocent civilians/bystanders, locations, or objects, search for something, etc. She can choose to control their motor functions, their minds, or both if she wishes. This enables her to manipulate their metabolisms, behaviors, breeding patterns, etc. However, she usually never forces an animal to comply to her commands, instead gracefully requesting for their assistance. However, seemingly, every single animal, except for humans and other sentient beings, seem to understand her position of power, and seemingly respect and obey his whims without question or hesitation.
- Animal Telepathy: Specia possesses the ability to telepathically see, feel, control, and manipulate the minds and thoughts of any animal imaginable, including humans and humanoid beings, in order to read their minds and thoughts, communicate or control them, alter their minds, heal them, or control how they react to stimuli and situations. She can manipulate the minds of multiple animals simultaneously, possibly on a universal scale.
- Thought Projection: Specia possesses the ability to project her own verbal or visual thoughts into the minds of any animal or person, as well as read the minds of any animal or person without the aid of physical communication (noise or movement). By concentrating upon a certain image, she can project visual thoughts. If she concentrates upon them enough, she can cause these images to become opaque enough that other minds will see them as three-dimensional objects. Besides her ability to interact with other minds, Specia can mentally probe inanimate objects. She does this by projecting psionic energy at a given object and "reading" the feedback caused by the interaction with the object's molecules. Thus, she can determine certain characteristics of an object that are not perceptible by sight or touch. Her range is presumably on a universal scale.
- Psychometry: Specia can read residual thought imprints left on objects touched by animals, thus enabling her to see the past, present, and future of an object and events that did or will occur around that object. She can also utilize this power on any animal, living or dead, in order to see past, present, or future events animals have done, as well as see how an animal had lived and how they died.
- Telepathic Illusion: Specia can create realistic telepathic illusions that psionically cause other animals and people to see, hear, touch, smell, and/or taste things which do not actually exist: for example, she can seem to make a solid wall appear in an empty space. She can also cause animals and people to see, hear, touch, smell, and/or taste real things in ways that they would not do naturally: for example, she can make herself look and sound like a different being, or look and fell like a wall, or even seem invisible, without resorting to actually altering her form. She can control who or what sees her illusions and how many as well. The exact range at which her illusions can affect beings has not been estimated, but she has shown to being able to extend over an entire city the size of Manhattan Island. Her power works so strongly on the mind that even if her victim or victims know they are being subjected to an illusion, they will still react to the illusion as if it were real unless they can rid themselves of all suspicions that it is unreal. Hence, if Specia creates the illusion of a wall, most animals and people, even if they know it is an illusion, will still be unable to walk through it. Invariably Specia's illusions are so skillful that most animals and people are unable to help having the feeling, at least subconsciously, that they are real.
- Telepathic Cloaking: Specia can mask her presence from being detected by others by altering the “mental engrams” of her mind. Her abilities can at times go undetected or be counteracted by other more powerful telepaths depending on their level of skill in using their own psi abilities. She can extend these defenses to others around her as well.
- Telepathic Camouflage: Specia possesses the ability to mask herself, and other beings' presence from those around her. She can telepathically disguise herself, making her appearance to those around her quite different (changing the appearance of clothing, as well as more involved disguising).
- Psi-Link: Specia possesses the ability to develop a mental link with any animal which remains as a connection to that individual.
- Mind Blast: Specia possesses the ability to place large amounts of information in another creature’s or being’s mind.
- Mind Possession: Specia possesses the ability to possess the mind of another creature or being, and use that being’s body to her own will.
- Mind Alteration: Specia possesses the ability to alter the minds of any animal by force of will. She has the power to alter an animal’s mind to the point of granting any non-sentient or sapient animal a personality, self-awareness, the ability to reason, and to use logic.
- Mental Amnesia: Specia possesses the ability to cause the partial or full loss of particular memories or information in another creature or being.
- Psionic Shield: Specia possesses the ability to erect a psionic shield for protection of herself and of other minds.
- Psionic Blasts: Specia can can project psionic force from her brain for a variety of effects. She can project a concussive blast, capable of killing a human being or animal from the force, or puncturing a two-inch thick steel plate with a single blast. She can also use psionic energy to increase the motion of molecules in her vicinity, creating heat. She can form globular fields of psionic force capable of protecting her from the effects of the detonation of a small nuclear weapon (five-hundred kilotons) at a range as little as a hundred feet from the center of the blast.
- Information Absorption: Specia possesses the ability to quickly process and store information by mental transference.
- Mental Sedation: Specia can telepathically "sedate" her victims so that, if already rendered unconscious, they remain so for as long as she continues to "sedate" them.
- Heal Trauma: Specia possesses the ability to erase an animal’s memories and to heal mental trauma through “psychic surgery,” the power to stimulate or deaden the pain and pleasure centers in an animal’s brain, to subtly brainwash susceptible minds and persuade them to obey her commands.
- Pain Induction: Specia can also induce mental pain in an animal merely by touching the brow of her victim.
- Telepathic Immunity: Specia possesses telepathic immunity to all forms of mental attacks and probing, due to the fact that Specia’s mind possesses the combined mentality of the entire animal kingdom, as well as her highly advanced mental intellect and mentality.
- Animal Empathy: Specia possesses the ability to empathically and sympathetically establish an empathic and intimate rapport with any animal, enabling her to see, feel, control, and manipulate the emotions of any animal imaginable. She can place any species of animal, including humans, under any emotional state, and force outside emotions upon them, ranging from glad and joyful, to angry or depressed. She can affect a large group of individual specimens at one time, and can exert varying levels of empathic control over them, ranging from subtle manipulations that others are generally unaware of to a complete negation of emotions that reduces others to a zombie-like state in which she can command with little effort. Her power operates by means of her own brainwaves overriding the parts of the brain that govern emotion in others.
- Superhuman Physical Beauty: Specia's physical "default" form is extraordinarily beautiful, perfectly proportioned, and visually flawless. Her physical beauty often distracts or disorients people, sometimes reducing them to a blissful daze. By combining her physical beauty with her godly animal powers, she can trigger other effects such as temporarily blinding viewers or inducing amnesia.
- Love Generation and Control: She can mystically compel people to fall in or out of love with each other, either temporarily or indefinitely, and can curse people to feel a doomed, unrequited or otherwise unhealthy love.
- Superhuman Seduction: She is capable of seducing or controlling most people, especially men, through her beauty, her mystical animal powers, and the sound of her voice. She can hypnotize those who see her or hear her, placing delusions in their minds, issuing commands, altering memories or inducing slumber.
- Animal Detection: Specia possesses the ability to sense the presence of any animal in her immediate vicinity, about a 1 mile radius. Specia can extend this ability to locate any animal from virtually any location, even across other planets, times, realities, and universes.
- Animal Summon: Specia possesses the telepathic ability to summon and/or contact any animal from any place imaginable at will. This seems to link with her animal transportation ability to enable her to summon any animal from any place or time nearly instantaneously. It is unknown if there is a limit to the amount of animals she can summon/transport at once, as she has been seen summoning an entire forest of animals at once.
- Animal Attraction/Repellent: She possesses the power to telepathically attract or repel any individual specimen, individual species, or all species of animal toward or away from her vicinity at will. Almost no animal can resist her attraction or repellent and will almost instantaneously approach or retreat away. She can mentally choose the distance from which she can repel or attract animals at will.
- Animal Sense Transmission: She possesses the telepathic ability to psychically align her mind and spirit with that of any animal in existence, enabling her to telepathically “see, hear, feel, taste, and touch” through the minds, memories, and senses of any animal anywhere in existence. This enables her to literally be able to learn about any individual animal and spy anywhere on the planet, without being noticed whatsoever. She can reverse this as well, by causing any animal she wishes to see, hear, taste, touch, and feel what she senses. Specia possesses the ability to relate virtually any specific details about the past and/or future condition of any animal usually by being in contact with the animal. She can also read residual thought imprints left on objects touched by any animal.
- Animal Mind Transferance: A weird ability of her’s is the ability to transfer her mind, memories, personality, intelligence, spirit, and life essence into any animal, including another homo sapien, almost instantaneously. She has learned to use it as reflex action in times when her body is in serious danger. In the time that she is away from her body, if it were to, for example, be molecularly disintegrated, the body that she has inhabited becomes an exact duplicate of her original body, without any semblance, physically or mentally, of the body she inhabited. For this, she normally prefers to use inferior animals, like worms or amoebas.
- Calm Mind: Specia possesses a superhumanly calm and collected mind that almost never succumbs to feral or dark urges, instincts, or impulses. She can extend this to others, especially to the Zoologist, whom she has been able to calm down during times when he succumbs to berserker rages.
- Siren Song: Specia can channel her calm and soothing mind into her voice, enabling her to entrance and calm any animal, including the Zoologist, no matter how mindless or feral they may be.
- Natural and Environmental Awareness: Specia’s mind has been altered to the point that she possesses complete and total awareness of her surrounding natural environments. Akin to that of certain animals, Specia is able to sense any differences or disturbances in her environment, no matter how subtle they may be, from things as noticeable as weather, climate, and atmospheric conditions to things as subtle as migration differences, increases, decreases, or imbalances in animal populations, minute temperature changes, wind current alterations, shifts in tectonic plates, climate alterations, etc. She can sense differences and abnormalities in the natural world and order.
It appears that she can communicate with, control, telepathically, empathically and sympathetically see, feel, control, and manipulate the minds, thoughts, and emotions of, sense the presence of, locate, sense through the senses of, detect, contact, transport, summon, and transfer his mind into virtually any amount and/or kind of animals, no matter how powerful, how far away from his location, or how many there may be.
- Zookinesis: Specia also possesses complete biological control over the entire animal kingdom on a subatomic, genetic, and molecular level. She is capable of controlling the biological structure, processes, and formation of her own and/or any animal’s bodies at will on the subatomic, cellular, and molecular levels. Theoretically, Specia is capable of rewriting someone's genetic structure at will. She can produce biomolecular energy at will to affect organic matter she touches, allowing her to heal physical damage done to her body or the bodies of other living beings, reactivate suppressed mutant abilities, repair cerebral functions, and alter the composition of her own molecules in certain ways. She can create, heal, resurrect, destroy, alter, duplicate/clone, transport/teleport any species of the animal kingdom in virtually any way she chooses.
- Animal Creation: Specia possesses the superhuman ability to telepathically and telekinetically create virtually any animal imaginable from any individual pieces of organic matter within her vicinity. She is able to create any animal, including humans, and grant them complete and total life, energy, sentience, natural instincts, and all of their biological functions and life processes. However, it seems that she can not create an exact copy of an already existing specimen, especially sentient beings like humans.
- Animal Healing/Repair/Reanimation: Specia possesses the superhuman ability to telekinetically heal, repair, and revitalize the injuries of any animal imaginable, including humans. There is no limit to the types of injuries she can heal and has healed and repaired animals that completely lost major organs and tissues. Specia can even reanimate the dormant tissue and cells of any dead animal, literally bringing any dead animal back to life, no matter how long they have been dead. Unlike the Zoologist, however who can only resurrect a dead animal if they died of a natural cause, such as old age, being eaten, disease, starvation/dehydration, or were killed in a natural disaster, Specia can bring any animal back to life, no matter what caused their death.
- Animal Injury/Destruction/Extinction: Specia possesses the superhuman ability to psionically destroy the tissue and molecules of any animal imaginable, effectively injuring, killing, or completely obliterating them in any way she wishes. She seldom does this, however, and, unlike the Zoologist, who will only resort to this under extreme cases, she never even attempts to utilize this power. Specia could take her destruction ability to the next level and literally obliterate entire species of animals at will if she wished. If she so wished, she could destroy every animal in existence with but a simple thought.
- Animal Alteration: She can genetically alter, mutate, evolve, or devolve any animal, including humans, in anyway imaginable at the subatomic, cellular, and molecular levels almost instantaneously by thought. This enables her to “improve” animals, making them more effective in combat, or successful in surviving, or she can devolve and mutate them to gain limitations to make them less dangerous for as long as she requires them to be so. She can alter virtually any aspect of any animal, including their physical appearance, size, shape, powers, abilities, characteristics, adaptations, defenses, behavior, etc. She can also return the animals to their complete original states almost instantaneously.
- Chimera Creation: An interesting power of Specia is the ability to telekinetically fuse two or more completely different animals from the entire animal kingdom (including homo sapiens) together to create a new superspecies. She calls these fusions “chimeras” after the creature that actually possesses the body parts of multiple animals. She possesses full control of these creations just like any other normal animal.
- Beautification: Specia can use her control over any animal’s biological and genetic structures to make them beautiful in virtually any way imaginable, no matter how ugly they may be. While the Zoologist is capable of doing this as well, he does not utilize this ability nearly as much as Specia does.
- Age-Shifting: Specia is able to shift the age of any animal imaginable to that of any other age. This may seem like chronokinesis, the ability to manipulate time, but it only targets the time fields around biotic matter. She can transform other animals into older or younger versions of themselves, going through different life stages or ages. While the chosen subject is shapeshifted, they gain the characteristics of that age group, so a person or animal could realistically act like the age group to which they have shifted. Specia can even age a desired subject to be too young or too old to be able to defend themselves, even to the point of being non-existent or aging to dust.
- Hormokinesis: Specia possesses the ability to psychically manipulate the hormones of any animal, including humans. She can use this to release hormones that do everything from inducing changes similar to those undergone in puberty (acne, rapid or impeded growth, psychological imbalance) to increasing body temperature, inducing slight emotion changes (mood swings) or inducing bodily dysfunction in subjects, by causing fluctuations in the hormonal developments of targets.
- Animal Duplication/Cloning: Specia possesses the ability to physically clone and duplicate any animal perfectly as many times as she wishes, as well as merge any and/or all clones/duplicates into one specimen. She can extend her ability to merge any and/or all clones/duplicates into one specimen to swarms of truly individual specimens of the same species that Specia has not cloned.
- Animal Transportation/Teleporation: Specia possesses the telepathic and telekinetic ability to transport any animal from any location or time to any location or time period she designates, effectively teleporting them at will. She can achieve this by displacing the molecules of their body(ies) from the place/time they were located to the place she designates. This ability seems to link with her animal summoning ability, enabling her to summon any individual specimen, species, or even every animal from any location or time at will at any time she wishes. It is theorized Specia could, like her husband, utilize her powers of transporting animals across time and space instantaneously on herself, although either has yet to demonstrate such an ability.
- Fauna Field Projection: Specia possesses the ability to tap into the fauna field, the field that connects every single species of animal in all of existence into her, physically, mentally, biologically, and spiritually, in order to project it in the form of destructive blue blasts of energy that are said to possess the full power and ferocity of the entire animal kingdom. She has demonstrated manipulating it and altering its shape like the Zoologist.
- Power Bestowal: Specia possesses the power to bestow her god-like animal powers upon other animals, including humans. She can grant others the powers of any animal she wishes. She can control the extent of power she can bestow, from a fraction, to her full might, as she as done with Specia. She can also remove the powers she has bestowed upon others, as well as temporally or permanently remove the animalistic powers of any superhuman beings, even if they were not granted their power by her.
Specia’s body has been physiologically altered to god-like levels, granting her an unstable molecular structure that adapts to any environmental stimuli, granting her the ability to adapt and evolve to any stimuli within her environment, as well as granting her virtual invulnerability to any non-sentient species of the animal kingdom, and virtual immortality.
- Instantaneous Environmental Adaptation: Specia’s body has been physiologically altered to the point that it automatically recodes her genetic code, DNA, and atomic structure in order to adapt and evolve in response to any stimuli, situation, or environment she is placed in, theoretically allowing her to survive (as far as has been shown) anything. Specia can develop/evolve almost any form of resistance, immunity, or invulnerability to whatever injures or harms her after prolonged exposure. She can also develop weapons/evolutions to counter almost any opponent. If she no longer requires the adaptation, her body simply and automatically recodes her DNA structure once again in order to return her back to her normal form, unless she mentally wishes otherwise.
- Animal Immunity: Specia is immune to the adverse effects of any bite, sting, poison, venom, toxin, etc, from any animal imaginable, no matter how deadly or potent it maybe. Therefore, she cannot be poisoned or drugged by any form of poison or venom derived from any animal, as well as immune to any form of allergies towards animals. She can transmit her immunities to others as well.
- Animal Invulnerability: Specia is unable to be harmed by any nonsentient animal, beast, or creature, thereby rendering her virtually invulnerable to any animal attack. She is unaffected by any type of bite, scratch, sting, energy, etc., produced or committed by any species of animal. For some reason, however, this does not apply to humans and other sentient beings or humanoids, which are able to harm her physically. All animals that are not of the human race, sapient/sentient beings, or humanoids, seem to not wish to harm Specia, since they seem to understand her position and treat her with utmost respect, no matter how seemingly simple-minded they may be.
- Animal Immortality: Specia is unable to age as long as there is at least one other species of animal in existence, making her virtually immortal. However, that does not mean that she cannot physically die. Specia can be killed by any sentient being, form of plant, fungi, and/or algae, mineral, inorganic, or a form of energy that is not generated by a member of the animal kingdom or is not animalistic in nature. However, thanks to her superhuman durability, endurance, resistance, and accelerated healing factor, she can withstand most of these weaknesses for prolonged exposure without succumbing to pain or injury.
- Animal Immortality: Specia is unable to age as long as there is at least one other species of animal in existence, making her virtually immortal. However, that does not mean that she cannot physically die. Specia can be killed by any sentient being, form of plant, fungi, and/or algae, mineral, inorganic, or a form of energy that is not generated by a member of the animal kingdom or is not animalistic in nature. However, thanks to her superhuman durability, endurance, resistance, and accelerated healing factor, she can withstand most of these weaknesses for prolonged exposure without succumbing to pain or injury.
- Omniscient-level Intellect - Zoology: Specia, like the Zoologist, was a gifted researcher and scientist even before her transformation into the Goddess of the Animal Kingdom, although she was not as renowned or gifted as her husband. Now, like her husband, she is an unparalleled genius in all fields of zoology, veterinary science, and animal sciences, including mammalogy, ornithology, herpetology, ichthyology, invertebrate zoology, entomology, arachnology, acarology, astacology, malacology, conchology, planktology, paleozoology, cryptozoology, microzoology, magizoology, mythozoology, astrozoology, ethology, animal neuroethology, zoosemiotics, animal cognition, anthrozoology, animal physiology (zootomy, animal anatomy, comparative anatomy, animal morphology, animal biomechanics, animal biochemistry, animal genology, zootoxicology, animal organology, zoomyology, animal osteology, and embryology/oology), animal molecular biology, animal molecular genetics, animal developmental biology, animal ecology, zooparasitology, zooarchaeology, animal evolutionary biology, zoophenology, animal systematics, cladistics, phylogenetics, phylogeography, zoogeography, animal taxonomy, and all forms of veterinary science. Also, as a result of her expanded intellect, she has become an expert in all fields of science, especially in all other biological sciences, such as botany, physics, etc. She is surpassed in knowledge of the animal kingdom only by the Zoologist.
- Mistress of Martial Arts: She has been taught by the Zoologist in several forms of martial arts, especially in Shaolin. She has also been taught and mastered the martial arts that the Zoologist created utilizing all the different stances, movements, forms, and styles in the form of martial arts attacks. She has also learned special fighting techniques from the Zoologist for nearly every animal in existence, granting her amazing combat skills in any form she is currently in. Combined with her superhuman, animal-like physiology, beauty, grace, and powers, Specia is nearly unstoppable in hand-to-hand combat.
- Stealth Expert: A master in the art of stealth, Specia is capable of breaching high security areas unseen and undetected, utilizing her shape-shifting abilities, camouflage and color-changing techniques, her mastery of distraction and seduction, and telepathic powers to optimum efficiency.
- Master of Disguise: As well as being a master of stealth, Specia is a master of disguise, no surprise considering her level of shape-shifting prowess. Not only does her shape-shifting prowess aid in the effectiveness of her infiltration of areas and interacting with others, but so does her telepathic abilities and her own innate acting abilities.
- Master Marksman: Specia almost never misses her target, utilizing her superhuman hand-eye coordination and dexterity to pinpoint and hit targets at optimum efficiency. Nine out of ten times, she is successful.
- Weapons Expert: Specia is a highly adaptable combatant like her husband, able to efficiently utilize virtually any item or object in her surrounding environment in the utilization of combat.
- Master Acrobat: Thanks to her superhuman agility, flexibility, dexterity, reflexes, equilibrium, and natural grace, Specia is a master athlete, gymnast, aerialist, and acrobat, far surpassing that of even the most accomplished acrobats, gymnasts, and aerialists in the history of gymnastics. She is a mistress of all forms of acrobatics and gymnastics, including artistic gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, trampolining and tumbling, aerobic gymnastics, & acrobatic gymnastics, and has the combined agility of the most accomplished Olympic gymnasts and the combined acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialists and acrobats in history. She can walk a tightrope or a slack rope as easily as most people can walk on a sidewalk. She can walk on his hands for many hours, or perform any complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs imaginable. She can easily match or top any Olympic record at any gymnastics apparatus (such as vault, uneven bars, balance beam, floor, parallel bars, high bar, flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines, pommel horse, still rings, etc.) She is rivaled and perhaps surpassed only by fellow Maximum Specia.
- Master Contortionist: Thanks to her superhuman flexibility, advanced nervous system, and shapeshifting abilities, Specia is a master contortionist. She can perform the most complicated bending and stretching maneuvers at almost any angle or direction, including frontbending (the art of folding herself forward at the waist with her legs straight, or placing one or both of her legs behind the neck or shoulders with the knees bent (called a human knot). She can also pass her body through a ring or barrel while in a forward fold), backbending (the art of touching her head to her feet, or all the way to the buttocks (called a head-seat), while standing, lying on the floor, or in a handstand), splitting (the art of splitting and extending her legs to become parallel to the torso of her body), the art of enterology (squeezing her body into a tightly confined area), and dislocation (the art of dislocating her shoulders or hit joints).
- Mistress of Seduction: Specia is a mistress of seduction, utilizing her beauty, shapeshifting abilities (making certain "assets" of herself larger or more attractive), pheromone control, telepathy, and grace to utmost efficiency when infiltrating an area, for a distraction, or fighting in a battle. As a side note, she has natural eyelashes and lip color that is neither cosmetic or fake.
- Photographer: Specia is also an expert photographer, especially of nature and landscapes.
- Survival Expert: She is a mistress of survival, having been taught by the Zoologist. Specia is also one of the most skilled trackers, hunters, and foragers in existance, thanks in part to her superhuman senses, her telepathic ability to locate any species/specimen of animal, and her training by the Zoologist, utilizing these skills in the wild easily.
Specia possesses superhuman strength, enabling her to lift (press) up to 50 tons under standard conditions. By absorbing the strength of the most physically powerful animals in the animal kingdom, her strength can grow exponentially, far pass the 100 ton benchmark.
- Specia is able to be harmed, injured, and even killed by any living sentient being, member of the plant, fungi, and algae kingdoms, mineral, inorganic matter, or form of energy that wasn’t created or originated from an animal or is not animalistic in nature.
- Specia can also be killed by completely depriving her of nutrition or sustenance of some sort for prolonged periods of time, causing her to starve or dehydrate to death.
- Specia is also highly vulnerable to mystical forces and spells, due to the mystical nature of her powers. She can be “tamed”, injured, and even killed by extremely powerful spells and high amounts of mystical energies.
- If any animal nearby is hurt, injured, or killed, or large groupings of animals are suddenly killed somewhere in the universe, it can cause Specia extreme pain, depending on the amount of life the animal(s) possesses/possessed.
- Specia is able to be tranquilized, sedated, suffocated, and even poisoned by any form of pesticides and/or tranquilizers if they were not produced by the toxins of an animal. The amounts of either pesticide and/or tranquilizer, the potency of either/or, the types of toxins or chemicals they possess, whether or not they possess some sort of toxins derived from an animal, and the ability to enter his body determines the effectiveness of such methods against Specia.
- Specia’s superhuman senses, although highly efficient, can easily overload or cause her more distress if she were to be suddenly surprised by a painfully loud sound, a horrendous odor, an extremely sour or spicy taste, a blinding light, or a painful sensation of some sort than a being of normal senses would. Also, she can be overwhelmed by numerous odors, sounds, tastes, sensations, or sights if she is not sufficiently prepared.
- Also, unlike her husband, Specia is much more susceptible to pheromones and thus easily manipulated after inhaling them.
- Also, unlike her husband, Specia is much more susceptible to pheromones and thus easily manipulated after inhaling them.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References