|Current Alias||Sky High|
|Real Name||Calista Hatviski|
|Marital Status||In a relationship with Varion Due|
|Place of Birth||Gastopt, Latveria|
Calista was born in the small village of Gastopt, Latveria, to lower-class parents, she was orphaned at the age of 5 and forced to live on the streets, where she used her powers to perform tricks for spare change. She was brought to the Xavier Institute when she was 7, and soon found many friends amongst the students.
Calista found that as she grew up she started to get more attention from boys, and at took interest in a new pupil, Gaius Caelius, a gravitikinetic mutant of noble roman lineage, and as they got to know each other they grew much closer, culminating in a relationship between the two, although she sometimes has trouble understanding Gaius' latin accent, which is quite strong. She also gets along quite well with Gaius's best friend Kaiser, with whom she often has conversations with in German.
Calista is very quiet, often hiding behind Gaius, whose side she never leaves, the two would share a room if the Institute allowed it, the pair often go off on weekends with Kaiser Krieger and Hilda Ahlström to the city, to shop for new clothes or see the latest movie release.
She wears a gold outfit, very regal looking, given to her by Gaius, with a sword that she uses to channel her wind powers.
Powers and Abilities
Aerokinesis Calista has the power of Aerokinesis, she can manipulate the winds to do many things, such as fly, or create blasts of wind.
- Flight: Calista can control the winds to allow her to fly, she wears a jet pack to speed her flight up.
- Tornado Breath: By breathing out Calista can create a powerful gust of wind, powerful enough to knock people down.
- Air Blasts: Calista can create gusts of air by moving parts of her body, such as kicking or punching.
- Tempestuous Gale: Calista can create a gale force wind that she can control.
- Mutilingual: Calista is fluent in German and English, she can also speak some Latin thanks to Gaius.
- Strength: Calista has the strength of a regular teenage girl who engages in moderate physical exercise.