Samuel Hayden was born in 1998 in Australia at John Hunter Hospital to Gregory Hayden and Ritsu Hayden. When Samuel was only a infant, his father was a highly skilled agent for the U.S Government, trying to get important information on Hydra since the U.S believes they are still in operation somewhere in Russia. However, his father was killed by a unidentified entity, along with Ritsu with unknown cause. Now an orphan, he was taken in by the school's doctor, John Smith. For the next years leading to his high school, he been learning in a lot of subjects, specifically engineering and medicine.
Powers and Abilities
|Power Grid |
|* Higher values represents enhancements given to a standard Aelion Armor|
- Super-Genius Intellect: Samuel is among the most intelligent students at the school, and with a I.Q. test, has an IQ of over 350, earning the nicknames of either Dr. Ivo Robotnik or Dr. Eggman, referring to the Sonic series main human antagonist.
- Expert Martial Artist: Being trained a master Japanese martial artist, he is taught the ancient style of martial arts of hand-to-hand combat in his Dojo in Japan during his early primary school years. This lead him to become the youngest Red Belt master in Japanese history, and in any country. With his mastery of the ancient arts, he was able to take on the Fallen Angels with skill and precision in not only protecting his class, but also stopping from getting the Spear of Ra, and saving all of Egypt, and the entire planet.
Samuel possess below average strength, but with the Aelion Prototype Armor on, he total strength increases where he can exert several-tenth times his weight
- Work: Samuel can be so into his work, he can be easily surprised or caught off guard.
- Durability: Samuel without his armor is actually a very weak in terms of raw strength and durability. He is unable to do things mostly involving heavy lifting, and can barely hold onto a full cooking pot of water.
- Aelion Prototype Armor: Samuel's armor as Captain Technology. His armor allows him to possess enhanced strength and durability, allowing to lift 10x the weight of himself, and take loads of damage. The armor is powered by home-made nuclear reactor which he calls the Aelion Reactor, which he based on the visual design on the Stark Reactor on the Iron Man armor.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- Samuel Hayden wishes to move to the United States to meet Tony Stark, and the Avengers.
- In terms of martial arts and hand-to-hand combat, he wishes to meet the Black Widow to have a spar to see who is more skillful in the concept and aspect of it.
- Only his class knows he is Captain Technology.
- Appearances of Samuel Hayden (Earth-160)
- Character Gallery: Samuel Hayden (Earth-160)
- Quotations by Samuel Hayden (Earth-160)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References