|This Articles needs to be wikified!|
This article lacks proper templates, navigational structure, and/or standard American English grammar.
To help improve it, check the current Layout Guide and Formatting requirements. Once these are adequately met this tag may be removed from the page with admin approval. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted November 20th, 2019.
Doom is serious here. He will destroy this article. Bwahahahahaha.
This article seems to have been abandoned and is currently incomplete, and according to the site policy, is spam and will be deleted accordingly.
To help stop this, you may continue this project and ask for this template to be removed, or you have ask for it to be deleted. If neither of these are done, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue. It WILL be deleted unless the owner of this project picks it back up.
History of character is unknown.
Powers and Abilities
- Hyperkinetic Shockwave: Speedball can generate shockwaves that travel considerable distances, and destroy most objects in it's path and area of effect, finally hitting the target with a force to harm and kill a normal human with ease. it appears that the longer the shockwave has to fly to the target, the more power it leaves along the way. He can also use this power to focus the kinetic energy in certain body parts, like his hands, for super strong attacks.
- Kinetic Energy Field: Speedball can create a kinetic field of energy around himself which absorbed all kinetic energy directed against him. This absorption can vary from resisting the effects of physical objects such as bricks and rocks to resisting that of energy and fire and even explosions. Within his kinetic field it was nearly impossible for him to be hurt, and he instead bounced harmlessly from object to object, with no loss or transference of momentum. He can also manipulate his kinetic field to extend out to either attack an enemy, block a projectile, push back everything in his immediate area or by focusing more locally, delivering more powerful blows in hand-to-hand combat. He typically used the field to slam into his opponents, and the multi-colored light display could be used to distract opponents.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Robert Baldwin (Earth-188888)
- Character Gallery: Robert Baldwin (Earth-188888)
- Quotations by Robert Baldwin (Earth-188888)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References