The Green Goblin 2099's trademark weapons are his pumpkin bombs. Small orange spheres resembling Jack O' Lanterns.
- Explosives Pumpkin Bombs: The incendiary grenades ignited almost soundlessly and released enough heat to melt through a three-inch thick sheet of steel.
- EMP Pumpkin Bombs: EMP interference is generally damaging to electronic equipment, and at higher energy levels a powerful EMP event such as a lightning strike can damage physical objects such as buildings and aircraft structures.
- Smoke/Gas Pumpkin Bombs: He also carried a variety of smoke and gas-emitting bombs, which were surrounded by a light plastic mantle that fluttered like a wraith when the bomb was thrown.
- Concussion Pumpkin Bombs: Uses gas bombs emitted hallucinogenic gases.
- Flashbomb Pumpkin Bombs: Uses light to blind an enemy for a short time.
- Sonic Pumpkin Bombs: This bomb uses sound to injure, incapacitate, or kill an opponent.
- Magnetic Fields Pumpkin Bombs: This bombs can alter the gravity field of a target area increasing or decreasing the gravity there.
- Freeze Pumpkin Bombs: These Bombs are base on Unstable Freon Bomb first made by Anthony Stark.
- Enfold Space Pumpkin Bombs: These bombs create little black holes that suck it in anything for a short time before disappearing.
- IB: Also called Inorganic bombs, these bombs released a bright, radioactive flash that only destroy non-organic things.
- Pumpkin Force Field Bombs: These bombs make spherical force field cage.
- Gas Ghosts Pumpkin Bombs: Small gelatin ghost-like shapes, this devices releases a noxious hallucinogenic gases that causes nausea, coughing and make you see things. Gas Ghost were first used by Phillip Urich (Earth-616)
- No special notes.
Norman Osborn of Earth-96283 had a version of "pumpkin bombs": one that released a bright, radioactive flash that reduced people to skeletons.
- Appearances of Pumpkin Bombs 2099
- Images featuring Pumpkin Bombs 2099
- Item Gallery: Pumpkin Bombs 2099
- Fan-Art Gallery: Pumpkin Bombs 2099
Links and References