"If you think I'll be as easy as before, you're in for a big surprise..."
|Real Name||Preston M. Creel|
|Current Alias||Black Phoenix|
Kate Walker, Preston's mother was a well-known person in the world with her powerful sealing magic. Edward Creel, Preston's father was a doctor and had excellent control of his Time-Space Manipulation.
Appearance and Clothing
Appearance: Preston has light brown colored skin and his eye color is green. He does not have any facial hair yet. His natural hair color is black but has some brown streaks in it. His hair style is THIS and has a square jaw. He has a slender body and has toned muscles throughout his body. He has a tattoo of a dragon on his left leg and a flaming bull covering the left part of his chest.
Clothing: Preston usually wears normal clothes like a T-Shirt, Polo, or a tight fight shirt with long sleeves or some of that type. He wears either shorts or skinny jeans with Jordan's, Nike, or Vans shoes to match with that. He sometimes wears a snapback or a hoodie.
As the Black Phoenix he wears the same thing as the same costume as Jean Grey, except you can (obviously) see his toned chest through it and the color scheme is Black-Dark Red unlike Jean Grey's who's is Green-Gold.
This is an example of the Phoenix costume that he wears. But just in a Black-Dark Red color scheme, unlike the Green-Gold you see there. He also has the Phoenix crest on his chest in dark red.
Preston is a very crude and aggressive person. Brutal and bloodthirsty, he smiles eerily when he's put into battle. While battling, his personality reflects his fighting style. He is a person who is always striving for power and as a result constantly looks for ways to one up everyone around him. He has a quite cocky and rebellious personality and he likes to do things his own way. He does not like being controlled or being bossed around. He has a funny side and that's what he wants to show people most of the time.
- The Phoenix Force consuming him
- Being hated
- Being controlled forever
- Spicy foods
- Annoying people
- Drama TV shows
- Listening to music loud
- Stabbing himself to watch the injures heal (When he's bored)
- Can be very mean
- Regulating his power on his own
- Quick learner
People view Preston as a mean, aggressive person so they are usually not around him. The first impression of Preston is that he's a stupid adult that doesn't know right from wrong but when they get to know him, they see why he's an aggressive person and know he's actually really intelligent. They view him as a rebellious person who is annoying and just want him to follow directions.
Evelyn (Sparker) Jinsin
- 19 years old
- He really likes her
- Hope Summers
- Other X-Men
- Other heroes
- Anyone who opposes against him in a serious manner.
- Mutant?: Yes
- Mutant Power Level: Is Omega-Level, but only able to access power as an Alpha Level Mutant.
- Time Manipulation: He has slight time manipulation and is able to do a handful of things but not a lot.
- Cosmic Pyrokinesis: Preston can create 'cosmic' flames under any conditions even the impossible ones such as vacuum space or underwater. These flames do not require oxygen to burn, and burn so intensely that matter is consumed without by-products such as ash. It has perfect control over these flames, and they only consume what it wills. These flames are shown to be able to burn even underwater. Typically they manifest as a raptor or part of a raptor such as a claw or wings, in the case of an avatar.
- Concussive Force Blasts: Preston wields this energy to project beams of immense concussive force.
- Resurrection Force: Able to heal up from any attack almost immediately. This is because of the properties of the Phoenix Force. This ability also let's him heal other people to, even from very fatal injuries.
- Energy Absorption: Preston can directly absorb, manipulate, and fully control any type of energy such as Cyclops' ruby-red-colored optic blasts or the entire energy of a star and black hole.
- Psionic Nexus: Since the Phoenix Force is the center or nexus of all psionic abilities throughout the cosmos, Preston attains really powerful mental abilities, including telepathy, empathy, and telekinesis.
- Telekinetic Sensitivity: That lets Preston feel the texture of objects he has a telekinetic hold on, feel when other objects come into contact with them, and probe them at a molecular level to identify if they contain alien materials or feel when two things which he has a telekinetic “hold” upon are similarly composed.
- Interstellar Travel: A Phoenix Force avatar (Preston) can fly unaided through the vacuum of space, and can travel interstellar distances at very high mach speeds.
- Physic Shield: As the Phoenix Force, Preston can create a Psychic Shield that he can use to deflect all the attacks and turn it back to the attacker but to certain extents.
Before Preston was born, his parents were being hunted by the Hellfire Club and they had to run away somewhere. But this was when Kate was 9 months pregnant to have Preston at anytime. So as they were running, they were slowly being cornered and Edward had no choice but to use his strongest Time-Space powers to go into a "Limbo" that exists outside the time stream of Marvel and no one could get them there. He was just traveling there when Kate HAD to have the baby and since Edward is a doctor he delivered Preston himself. Preston was born with a little Time-Space Manipulation powers since he was born in the Limbo space.
5 years after that the family moved to New York and Preston is a mutant with Time-Space powers but can't even use them yet, because of the complexity of them. But then something happened changing his life forever. One day as Edward and Kate were picking up Preston from school, a huge fire blast came up and as they saw it, it was too late to protect Preston in the car and they both jumped out of their seat into the backseat and then a blinding light came. As they woke up, they were over Preston and when they looked at his eyes they saw a familiar symbol in both his eyes that was glowing red and they recognized it was the Phoenix. They looked at each other and got terrified not knowing what to do and how to stop the power from flowing into Preston. Suddenly Preston started spewing out energy out of his body and then started uncontrollably flying across New York destroying lots of things and the X-Men came and tried to stop it but the energy was too strong. That's when Hope Summers came and tried to handle the situation but that involved seriously injuring Preston. Kate came up to her and made up a plan to seal half the power of the Phoenix that was in Preston going crazy. So some X-Men finally managed to subdue him and his mother and Hope ran up to Preston and combined their powers to seal the Phoenix's power and then suddenly the power started diminishing in him. He was crying and looked up at his parent's smiling eyes as they comforted him.
Now 15 years later, Preston is now 20 and is just living life as the Black Phoenix doing things heroes and regular humans do. Every time something happens or the X-Men needs him, he puts on his Black-Dark Red Phoenix suit and goes on the mission. When using his powers, only his right eyes glows with the Phoenix symbol. It is now said that Preston should be an Omega-Level Mutant, but due to his mom and Hope sealing half his powers, he is an Alpha-Level. He loves to train and up his abilities and whenever he learns a new ability he practices and practices until he gets it right. He is a true hero among the world now.