- Alright, look, I know the Earth is kinda going through some shit right now, but... is it really that bad that I don't wanna go back?
- -- Star-Lord
- -- Star-Lord
Peter Quill is a half-human, half-Celestial who was abducted from the planet Earth as a child. He was raised by the interstellar gang of criminals, the Ravagers, to become an inter-galactic thief. He would later become wrapped up in a group of other criminals who all found themselves forced to save the galaxy from Peter's father, Eson the Searcher.
Sharing a near death experience, the group decided to stay together and dubbed themselves the Guardians of the Galaxy. They eventually traveled back to Earth where they became allies with the Fantastic Four and the heroes from S.H.I.E.L.D., and even recruited Captain Marvel.
However Peter, and most of the other Guardians, were not present on the Earth at the time of Ultron projecting his Vibranium force field across the planet. They had made several attempts to breach the force field, but all have failed. While Captain Marvel opted to remain within communicating distance, the other Guardians opted to return to their other missions throughout the galaxy, offering their assistance should the force field ever come down.
Powers and Abilities
No Special Powers
- Space Helmet
- The Milano
- No special notes.
- Peter feels no particular connection to the planet Earth, as most of his formative years were spent in the stars. However, he does have a small modicum of sympathy for the people trapped there among the war between Ultron and Apocalypse.
- Appearances of Peter Quill (Earth-9999)
- Character Gallery: Peter Quill (Earth-9999)
- Quotations by Peter Quill (Earth-9999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References
[[Category: In a Relationship with Gamora Characters]]