After his parents mysteriously disappeared, Peter was sent to his aunt's and uncle's house at age 6. Two weeks before his sixteenth birthday, he was bitten by a genetically modified huntsman spider that gave Peter the abilities of a spider as well. He started using his spider powers to try to look for his mother and father. On his sixteenth birthday, he successfully found his parents, but they were shot and killed almost immediately. Angered, he went out to kill the man who had killed his parents. He had not returned home by the next day, which made his uncle Ben go out to look for him. However, during this, Ben was shot and killed by the same person. Although angered even more, Peter soon learned that he should only use his powers for good, and he became Spider-Man.
Powers and Abilities
- Wall Crawling: Spider-Man has developed hairs on his hands and feet, allowing him to walk, stand on, and climb up walls and ceilings. These hairs also allow any object he is carrying to stick to his hands.
- Super Strength: Spider-Man has superhuman strength, which allows him to hold anything up to 100 tons.
- Spider Sense: Spider-Man has a sixth sense which can warn him of danger. This incarnation of the spider sense can actually communicate with Peter telepathically, warning him of things that don't always happen immediately.
- Bite: Spider-Man can grow spider fangs whenever he wants. He can bite people with the fangs in two different ways.
- Venom Bite: The Venom Bite injects venom into the person he is biting. However, the bite rarely kills people, and usually just weakens them until they become faint.
- Sixth Bite: This bite allows the bitten person to have a Spider Sense like Peter's temporarily, but unlike Peter's, it cannot communicate with them.
- Advanced Hunting Abilities: As he was bitten by a huntsman spider, his hunting abilities are greatly increased, even being able to use Hawkeye's bow better than him. This also comes as a great advantage when fighting Kraven the Hunter.
High Intelligence: Peter's intelligence level is significantly higher than most of the people in his grade, and was twice offered to skip a grade, although he declined the chance both times.
- His Spider Sense can alert him of almost anything.
- His advanced hunting abilities help him in fighting his foes.
- His Spider Sense cannot alert him of Venom.
- His Bites cannot always be controlled.
- His left hand is exposed when wearing his costume.
Equipment: Web Shooters: Peter has two identical web shooters on both of his arms which allow him to tie up villains, and he can also swing from place to place using them.
Transportation: Spiderboard: Peter has a modified skateboard that shoots webs in the front and back, riding on the web that it creates.
- Metalweb: Spider-Man has a secondary pair of web shooters that can shoot metal that is both strong and bendable. Together, both of the, are known as Metalweb.
- Arrow Web: Spider-Man occasionally brings his own custom-made bow when he battles his enemies. The web is made entirely out of his own web fluid, as are the arrows, which he can create at any time.
- His costume's left hand was removed by Peter when he met Adam Atwell.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-9420)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-9420)
- Quotations by Peter Parker (Earth-9420)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References