A young Peter Parker was playing hide-and-seek when he discovered the house had been broken into and the research of his parents had been stolen. He was left with his aunt and uncle, Ben and May, when his parents, Richard and Mary were forced to leave because of the break-in. The couple later died in a plane crash, though Peter came to assume he had been abandoned because of the break-in.
Peter grew up with the mystery of his parents disappearance, becoming an outcast outside of home.
The Birth of Spider-Man
First Villian and Job
Peter has brown eyes and hazel hair, blue t-shirt and gray undershirt. He also has black shoes and khaki pants.
As Spider-Man he has red and blue colored costume. He has white eyes with black patterns, silver webbing around his face, wrists, knees and black spider insignia.
Peter is a very enthusiastic science nerd and he makes friends and enemies very easily. Parker grew narcissistic and brash about his new powers, but he paid the ultimate price after a burglar murdered his uncle in cold-blood. He chased him fiercely, and he realized that that burglar was the person whom he let escape. Peter buried his arrogant self down and became more responsible with his spider-power.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman Intelligence: Peter possesses extremely heightened and enhanced intelligence, along with other mental abilities. He has perfect understanding of complex angular physics, visualizing equations and solving them on the spot. He can determine mechanical values and physical properties by simply looking at them. With his analytical mind, Peter can understand the mannerisms and mindsets of his enemies, to the point that he can predict their moves to a degree and act accordingly.
- Superhuman Strength: Peter possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift approximately 20 tons. His physical strength is sufficient to lift and throw objects as heavy as most standard automobiles with ease. This strength also extends into his legs, enabling him to be able to jump to a height of several stories in a single bound. In Birth of the Spider Pt. 1, he threw Crusher Hogan without breaking a sweat.
- Superhuman Durability: Peter's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. His body is most resistant to impact forces, such as falling from a height of several stories or being struck by a incredibly strong opponent, that would severely injure or kill a normal human.
- Superhuman Agility: Peter's equilibrium, dexterity, and flexibility are all enhanced to levels beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes:Peter's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are currently about forty times greater than those of an ordinary human. In combination with his spider-sense, the speed of his reflexes allows him to dodge almost any attack, or even gunfire, given sufficient distance. Spider-Man has even been shown in some cases, to be able to dodge gunfire using just his reflexes without his spider-sense.
- Wall Crawling: After being bitten, Peter's skin grew a sharp, barbed material, and this allows him to cling to surfaces.
- Spider-Sense: Peter possesses a danger sense which he dubbed the spider sense, and it saves him from trouble.
- Genius Intellect: Peter is very smart, specifically in chemistry and physics.
- Parker's Luck: Spidey's main weakness is lying to his friends and family, which disgusts him.
- Spider-Sense Disruption: Spider-Man's Spider Sense can lose its effectiveness if it is blocked or temporarily weakened by specialized equipment or certain drugs. It also would not trigger if it detects something that is not registered as a threat like the Spider-Man clones. When deprived of his spider-sense, Spider-Man becomes vulnerable to surveillance and attack, and web-slinging requires most of his concentration.
- Ethyl Chloride: Perhaps as a side effect of gaining his powers, Spider-Man is susceptible to the pesticide ethyl chloride.
- Web-Shooters: Peter created devices that he could strap to his wrists that were capable of shooting a special web fluid. It appears to be able to hold more than one web cartridge in case more is needed.
- Peter Parker is voiced by Robbie Daymond, who previously portrayed the character in Avengers Assemble, Spider-Man: Origins, Marvel's Spider-Man: Maximum Venom, Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel Future Avengers, Marvel Powers United VR, Marvel vs Capcom: Ifinite.
- Peter's civilian and Spider-Man clothing are homages to his Spectacular and 1967's counterparts.
- And although Peter's Spiderman suit is homage to the 1967 cartoon, but spider insignia was altered to be more stylish.
- The silver webbing on Peter's suit is based on Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man.
- Peter's locker number is 15 based on his first comic book Amazing Fantasy#15.