Noah McKenzie was raised by his father, Leonard, in Cape Cod where they lived in a White House and went fishing almost daily. But his father always made a point of letting go whatever fish they caught, teaching Noah that all life is valuable. That lesson stuck with him, and he developed a desire to become a Marine Biologist. However, he was forced to put his dreams on hold when his father began developing dementia. Struggling to pay the bills and take care of his father, he was approached by Potts International, who offered him a solution to his problems. Desperate, he accepted.
Noah was then put through the process of Terrigenesis, and when he emerged he discovered he had developed gills and webbed fingers and toes, allowing him to survive underwater. He would later discover he also developed the ability to communicate with marine life. Ecstatic and incredibly grateful, Noah adopted the moniker of the Sub-Mariner, and was placed on the Squadron Supreme so that he could have a platform to defend the oceans.
Powers and Abilities
- Under Water Survival
- Super Strength
- Aquatic Communication
Super Strength, Enhanced While Underwater
Being Out of Water for too long
Equipment: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- After joining the Squadron Supreme, Noah came to respect Captain America, as he seemed to be one of the only members of the team to truly care about making the world a better place.
- Despite being one of the most powerful members of the Squadron, he is often made fun of for simply being "the fish guy". That is partially why he prefers the company of fish over people. They don't make fun of him.
- Appearances of Noah McKenzie (Earth-1515)
- Character Gallery: Noah McKenzie (Earth-1515)
- Quotations by Noah McKenzie (Earth-1515)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References