Nebula was abducted as a child and forced to train every day of her life until she became a perfect cybernetic assassin by her "father", Thanos.
Eventually, Nebula would betray the Black Order and form an intense hatred for Thanos. She would eventually come closer to killing him than anyone else ever had, resulting in her living out the rest of her days lobotomized.
Once Thanos had secured his empire across the galaxy, an essentially mindless Nebula was stationed on Earth's moon, where she oversaw any starships coming and going from the planet.
Powers and Abilities
- Hand to Hand Combat (Formerly)
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
- Blasters Imbedded in Arms (Deactivated)
- No special notes.
- Following her "promotion" to the secretary of Lunar Station, Thanos used the Infinity Stones to give Nebula hair in order to make her seem more "presentable", in his words.
- Appearances of Nebula (Dimension 0)
- Character Gallery: Nebula (Dimension 0)
- Quotations by Nebula (Dimension 0)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References