Little is known about Cable's life before the Civil War. It can be assumed to be similar to his mainstream counterpart.
Cable was a member of the Anti-Registration campaign and helped with the protection of the data and weapons from the Pro-Registration forces. Cable was one of the many heroes who was presumed dead after the Prison 42 battle.
Cable was part of a raid an an abandoned A.I.M. base repurposed by the Skrulls. Other superhumans who participated were Captain America, the Taskmaster, Spider-Man, the Rhino, Sandman, Penance, Kraven the Hunter, and Vulture. He was ambushed by a Ghost Skrull and captured, only to be freed minutes later.
Powers and Abilities
- Cone of Silence
- Superhuman Endurance
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Dexterity
- Cybernetic Eye
- Cybernetic Arm
- Cybernetic Restoration
- Master Combatant
- Gifted Intelligence
- Dominus Objective: (gives him access to the infonet)
- Cone of Silence: (Prototype force-field)
Weapons: None known.
- Studies on Cable's current anatomy after the Fold's defeat shows that the Techno-organic Virus he has destroyed any nanites in his nervous system. Said nanites were consumed by the virus.
- Keith Ferguson reprises his role as Cable.
- Appearances of Nathan Summers (Earth-6109.2)
- Character Gallery: Nathan Summers (Earth-6109.2)
- Quotations by Nathan Summers (Earth-6109.2)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References