Molly Hayes's origin is the same as that of her Earth-616's counterpart.
Powers and Abilities
Molly is a mutant, and has demonstrated the following abilities:
- Superhuman Strength: The upper limits of her powers have never been tested. Molly is seen toppling monsters as large as skyscrapers (albeit while supercharged with magic), tunneling through miles of rock and lift a car with ease.
- Invulnerability: Molly has some level of invulnerability, though she is not invincible.
- Bioluminescent: When Molly's strength increases, her eyes glow pink. Sometimes, she also emits a pink aura. This is a similar power signature to both her parents.
She was deemed a Low Threat.
- Exhaustion: Molly's strength rapidly drains her endurance, often causing her to fall asleep after using her strength.
Equipment: None known.
- Chase Stein's Van
Weapons: None known.
- Molly was 11-years-old during her initial appearance.
- It has been speculated by some fans that Molly's super-strength is psionically based due to her parents' telepathy and the pink aura she emits when using her powers.
- Their identical telepathic abilities and power signatures, their similar physical features, their comments about being "pureblood", and concerns about not being able to conceive has led to some fan speculation that the Hayes' union was incestuous.
- Molly is known for various ridiculous animal hats.
- Molly is a fan of the mutant singer Dazzler's music.
- She told Xavin she has a picture of Northstar on her wall, as a way of explaining she has no problem with homosexuality.
- She describes the group as having Shadowcatted when they phase through a roof.
- The X-Men have tried to recruit Molly twice.
- Molly has read "Harry Potter" and frequently makes references to it.
- Appearances of Molly Hayes (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Molly Hayes (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Molly Hayes (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: ·
Links and References