- 72,000 channels and nothing on worth watching... y'think there might be something on mojo-tiro or the spineless spice channel?
- -- Mojo
- -- Mojo
Mojo is part of a race spineless beings from a planet later named after him known as Mojoworld in a pocket dimension dubbed the Mojoverse. The race were slowly driven insane by waves of energy ("Television Signals") from another space/time continuum somehow scattered throughout their timeline. The were bombarded with images of strange "Demon" like creatures. It would take centuries (of their time) for them to discover the origin of these transmissions. Mojo's race did not evolve much because of their inability to stand upright, until a scientist named Arize developed exoskeletons that allowed a fast technological revolution. However, some members of the race refused to use them and called themselves the Spineless Ones. Instead, they used motorized platforms to transport their bodies. They also became the rulers and demanded a race of slaves to do all the tasks they could not or would not do. Arize created the slaves, humanoid beings, using genetic engineering and basing their appearance on the "demons" of the Spineless Ones' nightmares. Unknown to the Spineless Ones, Arize secretly planted the seeds in their genetic make-up to eventually turn on their masters and rule Mojo-world justly. Arize was banished by the Spineless Ones when he refused to build weapons for them.
The power structure of this world was based on the television industry and Mojo became their leader by controlling it, along with the slave trade. Mojo named the world after himself; 'Mojo World' and the universe the 'Mojoverse'. His followers, including Warwolves (vaguely dog-like metallic beings with the ability to kill people and take over the remains of their bodies as skins), became known as Wildways. Mojo also has a chamberlain, an android named Major Domo, who oversees Mojo's financial records and relays Mojo's commands to his servants. Major Domo is completely loyal to Mojo, but often obeys with sarcastic comments towards Mojo. Major Domo is sometimes assisted by the panicky female android Minor Domo.
One of the slaves Mojo had ordered, Longshot, became one of his best stunt performers.
Powers and Abilities
Outside of his home dimension, Mojo generates an anti-life field that alters weather patterns and kills natural organisms. Mojo can also:
- Project concussive force bolts, can control the minds of others, increases his power through television ratings and can teleport inter-dimensionally, but could no longer travel from one dimension to another dimension as freely as he used to, due to Mojo stripping away Spiral's inter-dimensional powers from her and plunging Spiral back in Earth-1010.
- Mojo is a powerful sorcerer, the full limits of his magical knowledge is unknown. He is also a master manipulator and schemer, shown in his organization of his slaughter entertainment games. He also can call upon vast manpower to assist him in his endeavors and has access to vast technological resources.
Superhuman with an unknown upper limit.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: A walking carriage that can also fly.
Weapons: Mechanical tail mounted on the back of his carriage which shoots laser "stingers".
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Mojo (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Mojo (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Mojo (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References