- Each day it gets harder to live with the Rider. Sometimes he comes out, sometimes he kills, and sometimes...I like it.
- -- Milo Carmine
- -- Milo Carmine
Born in Santa Cruz, California, Milo Anthony Carmine, grew up in his father's motorcycle workshop. The two became inseparable in his youth and often worked together on the bikes. His mother died in child birth, leaving the two as the only family they had. During his senior year of high school, Milo joined the marines. He trained rigorously and was soon shipped over seas to the Middle East, where he witnessed the horrors of war.
After only 2 weeks of duty, he received a letter stating his father had died in a motorcycle accident. Grief stricken, he continued his tour of duty for five years. When he started experiencing hallucinations, he was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and sent back to America.
Left with only his fathers old bike, he began to roam the states, looking for odd jobs to sustain himself. Until one day, a stranger came to him, offering to remove the nightmares and hallucinations of the war and his father. Eagerly agreeing, Milo signed the contract, becoming the Ghost Rider.
Powers and Abilities
- Demonic Transformation: Milo possesses the supernatural ability to transform into the Ghost Rider at will due to his bonding with Zarathos. Initially, the change would activate around evil spirits, against his will. However, he is now beginning to gain control over the change.
- Superhuman Strength: As the Ghost Rider, Carmine is superhumanly strong and capable of lifting about 5 tons.
- Superhuman Stamina: The mystical energy that empowers Ghost Rider prevents the production of fatigue toxins during physical activities, giving him limitless stamina.
- Invulnerability: The Rider's body is highly resistant to physical injury. Capable of withstanding great impact forces, temperature and pressure extremes, powerful energy blasts, and falls from great heights without sustaining injury. As all bodily tissue has been transformed, leaving only a skeleton, most projectiles such as bullets simply pass through or bounce off his bones.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite their near invincibility, the Ghost Rider can sustain injuries. However, if the skeleton is damaged, the magical energies imbuing him allow him to rapidly regenerate damage, even to the point of fully regenerating lost limbs.
- Hellfire Manipulation: Ghost Rider possesses the ability to generate, control, and project mystical fire, or "hellfire" at will. Hellfire is an emphyreal and supernatural flame that burns the soul of a person and can be used to burn their physical body. He can utilize this fire in various ways, including projecting it from his eyes, hands, mouth, or even channel it from his body into his weapons like his chain, form walls of hellfire, and even create a motorcycle completely out of hellfire.
- Mystical Chain Projection: Ghost Rider wields a mystical chain that is capable of growing in length, cutting through almost anything, and transforming into other weapons. He can also spew and project chains from his mouth at will.
- Penance Stare: Ghost Rider possesses the supernatural ability to cause any individual who stares into his eyes to see and feel every bit of pain they have ever inflicted on anyone in their entire lifetime.
- Scorch Tracking: The Ghost Rider is able to form a link with his opponents by touching them, allowing him to locate them from hundreds of miles away. However, the effect is only good within a certain range and can be blocked by other powerful mystical artifacts or beings.
Trained as a Marine, Carmine is well versed in hand to hand combat. As well, he is an adept motorcyclist.
Equipment: Mystical chain
Transportation: 1200 Custom Motorcycle
Weapons: Mystical Chain, Hellfire
- No special notes.
- Unlike the usual leather jacket the Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider made famous, Milo wears his thick military jacket and black jeans.
- His 1200 Custom motorcycle is his father's favorite and the one that he rode in the accident.
- Appearances of Milo Carmine (Earth-516)
- Character Gallery: Milo Carmine (Earth-516)
- Quotations by Milo Carmine (Earth-516)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References