Michael Bench is the mutant son of the evil Hydro Man an foe to Spider-Man. Aquanaut has no interest of following his father’s footsteps instead he joins the X-Men much to his father’s disappointment.
Powers and Abilities
Aquanaut has the power to Manipulate and Create Water but his powers are far more advance than his father due to Mike being a mutant.
- Transformation - Water: Aquanaut has the ability to bodily transform himself, in whole or in part, into a watery liquid substance of unknown composition. While in this state, his consciousness can control every droplet that comprises his body. Thus he can will himself to turn a solid liquid whenever he needs solid protection.
- Hydrokinetic Flight
- Hydrokinetic Surfing
- Sea Manipulation – Aquanaut also has the ability to shape and manipulate the oceans and seas and everything in them, including all the aspects of the oceans, from the purely physical ones and also mythical/conceptual ones, such as: capriciousness, hidden mysteries of the depths, and the subconscious.
- Water Aura – Aquanaut can release and surround themselves in/with water for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting them various abilities/attacks. The aura may also give the user enhanced physical capabilities such as speed, strength and durability.
Normal for Teenage Boy
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Michael Bench (Earth-16160)
- Character Gallery: Michael Bench (Earth-16160)
- Quotations by Michael Bench (Earth-16160)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References