Hey, i saw you where doing X-Men for Elec's movie thing. 77. Well i was planing to do a Wolvrine and Kitty Pride movie, i was wondering if that was okay with you, if you have plans for them i understand.
Sorry for such a late reply! I didn't get an e-mail about either of these replies. :/ And I'd have no problem with you using them! :D I still have to think of my roster to be honest, so I could always say Logan and Kitty went somewhere and just use the rest for the story. :)
At the start of my moive, Wolve has been around for some time, but Kitty is new to this whole mutant thing. At the end, Wolve will go in to hiding, but would tell Kitty about this school. Leaving it open for you to use her in X-Men 2.
Thor Vs. Iron Man as in they fight each other? Well, I believe they're both joining the Avengers (Can't remember which phase that is..) so perhaps they could have a similar fight scene to the one from the actual movie (Except Thor will be a woman in this case. XD).
Okay, to me, the X-Men are a vital part of the marvel universe, they literally make up half of it anyway! Buuuuut, I feel like mutants make the Avengers and other heroes less special (which is why the mutant MCU is so good). Regardless, I think mutants should appear, but under a few rules:
1) They are much rarer in numbers, and thus, mostly in secret. The public are aware of mutants, though not many are seen nor public. Many are hiding amongst society while the other half is recruited to the X-Men. The powers set in at puberty, much like the comics did (and the films sometimes ignored). So still to this day the government has not accepted the existance of mutants but many people do unnofially believe they exist.
2) There are no inhumans, meaning if you want Kamala Kahn or any of the NuHumans you can. The mutant gene will be revealed to be alien and originated from Attalan (On Earth) though you don't have to explore any of that at all for now.
3) They must remain secret. The big battles have to be somewhat hidden or protected from the world. So no master plan in new-york with an army vs army. I'm sure you will find a way to make a good movie without a huge citybound fight scene. (See: X-2 for a good movie without much public knowledge). This keeps them in the shadows, and therefore not able to join the avengers (yet)
Before I continue is all this reasonable? Do you still wish to continue with this or do you disagree with any of my points? :)
This is perfectly fine Jaga! Sorry for not replying. I was a little busy with a few things. I'm going to work now, but feel free to write the rest or anything else you want to add and I'll read them and possibly reply to them even while away. ^_^
You're perfectly fine Jaga! As far as the list of who to/not to use:
1. I plan on making the X-Men sligtly younger, so no Cable/Bishop Or Rachel are in my plans.
2. I'm not that crazy about Deadpool at this point. Feel free to do with him as you plase.
3. Jean will definitely be there. (My favorite character of all time.) And I may hint at it, but I don't really want it coming out anytime soon. (I DO NOT WANT TO KILL JEAN OFF.)
4) Not a big fan of Shaw, and Destiny wouldn't fit if I didn't have Mystique, which I don't plan to currently.
5. He's all yours if you want him. Jean will be my main character in this case. XD
For the second round of suggestions:
1. Twins are fine with me. They can finally be X-Men for once. :)
2. I'll make sure to think carefullly about my roster. ^_^
3. Wolverine, Sunspot, Dazzler, Jubilee, Iceman (Love him, but probably won't use him currently.), Emma Frost (Keep her away from me or she dies.), Colossus (I may use his sister, but not him.), Beast (My X-Men will be a bit more of the stealthy ones, so no for Beast. XD), Havok (If I use one of the Summer's, it'll be Scott. And that's if I even use him.), Gambit (I'll use Rogue probably, don't really need Remi though.)
Do you want to pitch your Thor film plot/details/villains/connections to future films here. Go mad on whatever you want and then I'll tell you what you can/can't include? :)
EDIT: Just seen your comment. Thor may be a woman. I don't know how it would work, it doesn't have to be Jane Foster but hey, I'll here your pitch first.
UPDATE: Also can you vote on what the avengers film should be, the current vision is on Ronan and a kree invasion, meaning Loki doesn't have to live or even be present, but that can change. Just keep an eye out for it to see what you need to keep for future movies.