Powers and Abilities
- Spider Physiology: May inherited many of the abilities of her father, having the abilities proportionate to the common house spider. However, she inherited the powers that became more focused on speed, agility, and acrobatics while her twin inherited the opposite.
- Wall-Crawling: The mechanics of May's wall-crawlings works in a very similar manner to her father, manipulating the inter-atomic binding forces of matter allowing her to form temporary molecular bonds between her body and the object. Giving a form of molecular "stickiness", she has also learned to reverse this technique to cause a repelling effect. Doing so gives her an enhanced capability to jump or launch herself or repel others and objects away from her.
- Superhuman Speed: May can move and run at speeds beyond normal humans, being able to run at 55 mph.
- Superhuman Stamina: May is capable of exerting herself far longer than normal human standards, often for hours or a few days at a time without showing signs of tiring. This enables her to partake in strenuous activities for long periods of time before fatigue toxins begin to impair her.
- Superhuman Reflexes: May's reflexes are several times faster than the normal human reaction time, being capable of dodging bullets from a few feet away so long as she is aware of them.
- Superhuman Agility: May's agility, balance, and coordination are far above the natural human limit, more than being able to rival most Olympian level athletes with years of training.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: Regardless of what position or place she is in, May can maintain a perfect state of equilibrium, allowing her to balance and maneuver in the most narrow and smallest of places.
- Accelerated Healing: May's natural healing process is three times faster than a normal human, enabling her to heal from certain injures faster. Minor wounds will take minutes or hours to heal while something far more serious such as broken bones may take a couple of weeks.
- Organic Web Generation: Within her wrists, May has spinnerets that allow her to create durable webbing that she can use for web-slinging or create nets and immobilizing individuals.
- Spider-Sense: May has a "danger" sense that is caused by a tingling at the back of her skull that alerts her to any dangers near her. Unlike her father's spider-sense, her danger sense is far stronger in being able to identify exactly where the danger is coming from and varies in its intensity to just how much danger she is in.
- Psionic Spider-legs:
- Master Acrobat:
- High Intellect:
- Adept Martial Artist:
- Strong Will:
- Ethly Chloride:
- Power Limitations:
Equipment: Ear communicator, Kaine's Spider-Tracers
Transportation: Organic webs
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- May's powers mirror that of her 982 counterpart except for a few, taking inspiration for two Spider-Women: Silk and Maddie Franklin's 616 counterpart.
- Between her and her brother, May is the oldest by a few minutes.
- May's suit colors reflect her father's classic colors with a slightly darker shade of blue.
- Appearances of Mayday Parker (Earth-69112)
- Character Gallery: Mayday Parker (Earth-69112)
- Quotations by Mayday Parker (Earth-69112)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.