- Lot of decisions I'd give anything to go back and change. But I can't. None of us can. It's like I told Foggy; all we can do is... move forward. Together.
- -- Matt Murdock
- -- Matt Murdock
Matt Murdock's life is a mix of joy and tragedy. The story of Matt Murdock began with his father. Jonathan "Battling Jack" Murdock raised his son alone, claiming Matt's mother had died. Jack wanted his son to be more successful than him. He impressed upon Matt the need to constantly study instead of playing sports with other kids. Jack hoped that Matt would become a doctor or a lawyer instead of an "uneducated pug" like himself. This led the neighborhood kids to bully the "cowardly" Matt as "Daredevil." Matt took out his frustrations by secretly training in his father's gym.
One day, Matt saw a blind man crossing the street towards an oncoming truck containing a prototype chemical compound in an attempt to recreate the Super Soldier Serum being shipped to Fisk Industries. Matt pushed the man out of the way. The truck crashed and a radioactive isotope spilled out, striking Matt across the face and blinding him. While recovering in the hospital, Matt discovered his hearing, smell, taste, and touch were amplified to superhuman degrees. He also developed a "radar sense" that formed a mental picture of his surroundings.
While in the hospital, Matt was approached by a blind ninja named Stick who offered to train him and to hone his abilities, Matt agreed to be trained. Meanwhile, Jack Murdock was desperate to fight. He reluctantly joined with a crooked fight promoter known as the "Fixer." The Fixer set up Jack to be a heavyweight contender, just to have him take a dive. Jack refused and won his fight. Later that night, Jack Murdock was shot dead by the Fixer and his men. Matt swore to find the people involved in his father's death.
Becoming DaredevilAfter the events of the Mole Man Invasion, Matt graduated university and starting up his law firm with his college roommate and best friend Foggy Nelson. Matt donned a black makeshift costume to hunt down for his father's killers. Matt spent months working his way through the top and eventually earning the name the Devil, Matt found the Fixer, Matt was intent on killing him but then decided it'd go against everything his father stood for. Matt sent the Fixer to prison and decided he'd use his powers to help others.
Sometime later, Matt met a man named Melvin Potter who offered to make combat armor for Matt since now he'd entered a time in his superhero career where he'd battle Enhanced individuals.
Encountering Black Cat
After receiving his new suit from Potter. That same week while patrolling, he saw a woman in black leather emerging from the rooftop of Oscorp Industries, noticing that she had stolen something from there, he followed her and entered a fight with her. Their fight eventually found its way to the streets where a teenager witnessed the whole fight, Daredevil knocked the object she stole (a spider) out of her bag where the teenager, believing he could help, took it and ran away. Black Cat attacked the boy and before she could hurt him Daredevil attacked her once more. Black Cat attempted to flee and Daredevil followed only to realize she had escaped.
Battling Kingpin's Empire
Over the next few months, after his encounter with the Black Cat, Daredevil would learn of the Kingpin's criminal empire and would spend most of his time trying to combat it. Life wasn't as great as his alter ego; Matt Murdock either. His law firm, shared by his friend Foggy Nelson was under hard times. Due to circumstances unknown to them, they weren't receiving as many clients, even more so than usual, Nelson and Murdock were under the threat of being shutdown although this wasn't quite low on Matt's list of priorities.
As Daredevil, Matt began interrupting many of Kingpin's operations in hopes of actually finding out who the Kingpin is. Kingpin took note of Daredevil's constant interference, even more than the other street level heroes. Daredevil eventually discovered the Fixer was out of prison and immediately searched for him and put him away once more. After discovering where the Fixer was, he infiltrated where the Fixer was staying and defeated all of his guards before defeating the Fixer. Daredevil then demands to know how he got out of prison, the Fixer tells Daredevil that he is working for the Kingpin and that he had him released, seeing this as an opportunity to discover Kingpin's identity he asks the Kingpin's real name. As the Fixer is about to reveal the Kingpin's true name, the Fixer is killed by a sniper.
Daredevil quickly follows the sniper and discovers the Kingpin's most trusted assassin Bullseye. The two engage in a brief fist fight where Daredevil is injured and defeated by Bullseye, Bullseye then comments on how the Kingpin wants Daredevil alive and [he] won't kill him yet. Matt spends the next day recovering at home and misses an important meeting about the future of Nelson and Murdock which actually puts a strain on his relationship with Foggy. After recovering, Matt as Daredevil goes out to find more leads on the Kingpin's identity and encounters the Enforcers, with some effort Daredevil defeats them individually and demands that their leader Montana tell him Kingpin's true name. While Montana is unsure, criminals in the Kingpin's network have rumors, the most prominent rumor is that he's actually Wilson Fisk, the owner of Fisk Industries.
Over the next few weeks he begins gathering evidence and stories about Fisk and links them to the Kingpin and comes to the conclusion that Montana's information was correct. That very night Daredevil would infiltrate Fisk Industries and make his way to Fisk. Upon arriving in Fisk's office, Fisk congratulates Daredevil on figuring out who he really is but he will not be leaving there alive. Kingpin then orders Bullseye to kill Daredevil, after a lengthy and bloody battle and almost losing his life Daredevil defeats Bullseye by breaking his fingers and arms. Weak and tired from the battle, Fisk takes this as the perfect opportunity to end Daredevil. Fisk beats Daredevil to a pulp, while on the ground coughing up blood Daredevil remembers how his father, no matter how badly beaten he was, he'd never give up a fight. This inspires Daredevil to get up and continue fighting Kingpin and eventually knock out the Kingpin and dislocate his jaw.
After the battle with Kingpin and Bullseye, Daredevil realizes they won't go to jail for simply being beaten up by him so he logs onto Fisk's computer and searches for incriminating evidence against him. Daredevil gathers the information while also discovering Kingpin had ordered the Fixer to kill Jack Murdock years ago and also intentionally paid off potential clients of Nelson and Murdock so that the business would eventually fail, this was because he saw Matt and Foggy as a threat. Daredevil takes Kingpin and Bullseye to the police and shows them the evidence to get Kingpin and Bullseye locked away for a long time.
A few days later, Matt would go on to meet Foggy and apologize to him for being distant and missing the meeting regarding Nelson and Murdock. Foggy forgives Matt and informs him that he got the bank to hold off for a little while, Matt congratulates Foggy for this as he says to him he is certain that Nelson and Murdock will be back on track. Now that Fisk hasn't been paying off potential clients, more clientele than ever begin coming to Nelson and Murdock for help. All seemed well.
Arrival of Galactus
Matt is at the office with Foggy sorting out some client schedules and the two seem to be having a good time. Until Foggy looks out of the window and sees a giant towering figure and begins destroying Manhattan. Matt tells Foggy to go home, Foggy offers to help Matt get home but he declines and states he will get home fine. As Foggy leaves, Matt changes into his Daredevil armor to go out and help endangered citizens. Daredevil finds himself at the Queensborough bridge and finds Spider-Man struggling to keep a car from falling, Daredevil runs over to help Spider-Man and gets the people out of the car allowing Spider-Man to drop it safely. Daredevil and Spider-Man look into the sky and wonder how on Earth they'll defeat Galactus, Daredevil says all they can do now is help the people and let the big guns handle it.
While saving some civilians he and Spider-Man are suddenly transported to the Triskelion. Confused at the fact there is a silver skinned man in the world tells everyone that Galactus sees them as a threat and will be coming for them. Tony Stark, Hank Pym and Reed Richards notify the heroes that they have discovered a dimension called the Negative Zone that has no life in it and if they could create a wormhole and find a way to push him inside of it, they can defeat him. Quicksilver then notifies them that if they know how to build it and tell him how to build it, he'll use his superspeed to get it built fast, Stark, Pym, Richards and Bruce Banner then begin brain storming on how to create a device that can create wormholes.
Suddenly, Galactus arrives and attacks the Triskelion. Daredevil and the other heroes begin battling Galactus to hold him off while the brains attempt to blueprint a wormhole device. After a long battle Daredevil and the other heroes are defeated by Galactus but luckily the brains have come up with a way of creating a portal device, they wake up Quicksilver to build the mission, although Quicksilver will need a distraction, Bruce transforms into the Hulk in a berserker rage and begins pounding Galactus. From looking at the blueprints, Quicksilver builds the device and activates it creating a wormhole. Hulk with a limited understanding keeps on punching Galactus in the direction of the wormhole and attempts to push him into it, as Galactus falls into the wormhole he grabs the Hulk and with no way to escape his fate seems to be sealed.
Until Silver Surfer zooms in and tackles Galactus into the wormhole going inside with him. Quicksilver quickly shuts down the device closing the wormhole forever, after waking up Daredevil notices a hero he has never seen before begin fading away. As he is fading, the man thanks Daredevil, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iceman and Quicksilver for being a family to him when no one else was (in the future) and he tells his Cyclops and Marvel Girl that he loves them and hopes to see them again soon.
The next day, Matt returns to his law firm with Foggy and discovers it was destroyed in Galactus' attack on Earth.
A few months have passed after the Galactus Event and things aren't looking up for Matt Murdock. Nelson and Murdock never had insurance and couldn't be rebuilt and so Nelson and Murdock Law Firm was struggling to stay in business, especially with their makeshift office in Foggy's apartment. Although, Matt was gifted with a new and improved uniform by S.H.I.E.L.D. as a reward for helping stop Galactus months prior.
While on patrol, Daredevil would encounter mysterious criminals dressed like Ninjas. Daredevil would intercept them but would struggle to combat them due to them masking their heartbeats which caused Daredevil to have to listen out to some alternatives, he would then hear a familiar voice call out to them to listen for them whenever they were taking a breath. Because of this, Daredevil survived the encounter and defeated the Ninjas.
The next day, Matt would find a cheque for a few thousand dollars. Shocked, Matt would realize this is just enough to purchase a building that he and Foggy were eyeing although they couldn't due to lack of funds. Matt would ask Foggy who sent this money although Foggy had no clue, Matt and Foggy would go on to cash in the cheque and purchase the building the same day. That night, when returning home Matt would find a letter at his door detailing Matt to meet the person who wrote the letter at a certain place or time. Daredevil goes to this location and discovers the man who trained him: Stick, Stick would greet Matt and say to him "An ancient clan has returned to New York, Matty and I'm gonna need your help if I'm gonna have any chance stopping it.". A confused Matt would ask Stick to tell him everything.
In an alternate future averted by Cable, Galactus ended up defeating and wiping out the Superheroes of Earth which would be named the Superhero Massacre. Daredevil and a few others would manage to escape and avoid being killed by Galactus.
Matt and the other heroes went into hiding. After some years, Matt would grow tired of the oppression and returned as Daredevil. His heroic return would also inspire other heroes to come out of hiding, the ones who did, Daredevil formed a team with; the Knights. The Knights was compromised of Spider-Man, Wolverine, Quicksilver, Iceman. Daredevil would go on to find Nathan Summers, the son of recently deceased ex-superheroes,Cyclops and Marvel Girl, Daredevil went on to take Nathan in and train him in combat and weapons.
When Nathan turned twenty-one, he joined the Knights. Daredevil and the Knights would go on to bring hope to the oppressed citizens of Earth until one day, Galactus sent the Silver Surfer to "take care" of the Knights. Daredevil sacrificed himself to save the Knights and was killed by the Silver Surfer, before dying he appointed Spider-Man as the Knights new leader.
Powers and Abilities
Originally coming from his exposure to an isotope laced with a prototype Super Soldier Serum, Murdock didn't know how to handle his powers until he met Stick, who became Matt's mentor and taught him to control and enhance them.
- Superhuman Touch: Murdock's sense of touch is so acute that his finger can feel the faint impressions of ink on a printed page, allowing him to read by touch, though laminated pages prevent him from touching and thus reading the ink impressions at a much faster pace than a normal person would be able to read.The rest of his skin is equally sensitive, enabling him, by concentration, to feel minute temperature and pressure changes in the atmosphere around him. Even with his senses of smell and hearing blocked, he can feel the presence of a person standing five feet away from him simply by his or her body heat and disturbance of air. A side effect of his sense of touch is Murdock's ability to manipulate his muscles and internal organs. The sense of touch is not just external, but internal too (central nervous system), thereby giving him the ability to have total body control, increasing his strength and reflexes to peak human levels, increasing his agility to enhanced human levels, and also giving him the ability to numb himself to pain.
- Peak Human Strength: Thanks to his control over his central nervous system due to his many years of martial arts training, Matt can increase his strength to peak human level. He is strong enough to tip over a limo without straining, causally pick a man up and throw him, easily break a man's leg and rupture skin with a single kick, and lift Foggy's weights up easily with one hand . He has also shown the strength to use a mailbox as a weapon and hurt Hyde with his blows (Hyde is capable of easily lifting vans), and throw his baton with enough force to break concrete.
- Peak Human Speed: Similar to his strength, Matt can increase his speed to peak human level. He is capable of sprinting two city blocks in seconds, disappearing, hitting a sniper with his billy club, and crosses a large distance while getting into costume in seconds. Matt's running speed is also possibly far above an Olympic level athlete's speed, such as a track and field sprinter/decathlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Possibly due to his exposure to the radioactive waste that caused his blindness, Matt's reflexes are enhanced to the degree where he is quick enough to catch a sai thrown by Bullseye, can easily dodge point blank gunfire.
- Enhanced Agility: Matt's agility is similarly enhanced. Even while injured, he can still deflect a sniper bullet that Spider-Man couldn't.
Enhanced Endurance: Matt has a very high tolerance to pain. He has survived being knocked around in a car by Nitro, survived after slowing himself down during a multi-story fall and being hit by a car, and kept fighting after being immolated by Typhoid Mary (the same attack severely hurt Jessica Jones, who has superhuman durability).
- Superhuman Smell: Murdock's sense of smell is so acute that he can distinguish between identical twins at twenty feet by minute differences in smell. He can detect odors of an atmospheric concentration of thirty parts per million. Furthermore, his ability to remember smells enables him to identify any person he has spent at least five minutes with by smell alone, no matter how he or she might try to camouflage his or her natural body odor. His powers of concentration are such that he can focus upon a single person's smell and follow it through a crowd of people at a distance of fifty feet.
- Enhanced Tracking: Matt can track others down easily via various means, ranging from scents to footprints. With enough experience, he can follow tracks that are days or even weeks old. He may hypothetically be able to reconstruct a prior event by sniffing around the area.
- Illusion Awareness: Due to most illusions affecting mainly eyesight, other senses such as hearing and/or smell have a difficult time not succumbing to the illusion. It is also made worse by ignoring use of their other senses. Matt's superhuman senses enable him to remain aware at all times of the true reality around him, potentially seeing through any optical and/or mental illusions that others attempt to deceive him with.
- Blindsight: This power allows Matt to act, fight, and navigate while blind, in darkness, or otherwise sightless.
- Superhuman Hearing: Murdock's sense of hearing enables him to detect an acoustic pressure change of one decibel at a pressure level of seven decibels (whereas the lowest threshold for average human hearing is twenty decibels.) He can hear a person's heartbeat at a distance of over twenty feet, or people whispering on the other side of a standard soundproofed wall. Through practice, Murdock is able to control his hearing acuity, mentally blocking out specific sounds like his own breathing and heartbeat, all ambient sounds to a normal human level of perception, or all sounds but a particular sound he is concentrating upon. Matt also utilizes his superhuman sense of hearing as an aid in processing, filtering, and interpreting the feedback of his radar/sonar sense to actually give him a three-dimensional picture of his surroundings. Additionally, Matt's combined use of his super hearing and radar sense can also give him tactical advantages, such as awareness of people hiding around the corners of rooms, walls, buildings, and furniture and makes it virtually impossible to literally blindside Matt.
- Lie Detection: By listening, feeling, and smelling, Murdock can tell whether a person is lying by sweat, changes in body temperature, and heartbeats (though he can be fooled by a pacemaker and those able to keep calm under pressure.)
- Sonar Sense: Very much like his radar sense, Matt can emit sonar waves, that are actually "echoes" that bounce off objects in his surrounding environment, and listen to the echoes that return from various objects near him , and use these echoes to locate and identify the objects. Alternately, he can use ambient sounds do the same. Since this ability isn't based on sight/light, invisibility is useless against him, as are most forms of camouflage.
- Superhuman Taste: Murdock's sense of taste enables him to detect the number of grains of salt on a pretzel. His ability to remember tastes enables him to determine every ingredient of a food or drink he tastes, as long as there are at least twenty milligrams of that substance present.
- Superhuman Balance: It is a common misconception that balance isn't a sense, but Murdock's balance centers give him equilibrium at least on par with Spider-Man's.
- Telepathy: Due to Stick's training, Murdock has displayed minor telepathic abilities. He is also skilled in being able to resist psychic intrusions to be able to prevent his mind from being read. .
- Radar Sense: A form of echolocation via low radio wave projection, according to one theory; an energy wave within certain portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. The signal emanates radio waves from regions of his brain, after which it travels outward, bounces off objects around him, and returns to receiving regions of his brain. With this ability, Murdock can synthesize a very close analogue of three-dimensional three hundred and sixty degree human sight.
- Proximity Sense: An offshoot to radar sense, this ability is the combination of all other senses (excluding radar sense) and can allow Matt to reconstruct his surroundings.
- Person Identification: All of Murdock's senses help him identify people by the specific patterns of their heartbeat, smell, touch, sound, and even radar appearance, as it allows to "see" through objects, specifically clothes (though albeit obscure).
- Person Identification: All of Murdock's senses help him identify people by the specific patterns of their heartbeat, smell, touch, sound, and even radar appearance, as it allows to "see" through objects, specifically clothes (though albeit obscure).
- The Man Without Fear: It is untrue that Matt has never been afraid but through the years of training and experience Daredevil currently shows a detached ability to fear and emotions bordering on sociopathic. This ability extends immunity of "fear toxins" and spells, as Daredevil seems to simply be "the Man Without Fear."
- Professional Attorney: Murdock is a highly skilled and accomplished lawyer, specializing in criminal justice. His legal practice is considered the single greatest source of strength of both emotional stability and his successful war on crime. Murdock's law firm also does a lot of pro bono work as well as the full range of social justice issues such as rape cases, hate crimes, police brutality, wrongful death suits, medical malpractice, whistle blower/witness protection cases, workplace violence, corporate business fraud, LGBT harassment/workplace inequality, child/sexual abuse cases, victims of war crimes/terrorism, food/consumer safety cases, automotive recalls, anti-GMO food lobbying, and even enviromental issues. In law school, Murdock also had a very particular focus in US Constitutional Law.
- Devout Catholic: As a devout Roman Catholic, Murdock has the mixed benefits and access to certain resources and contacts/allies through the Catholic parishes of Hell's Kitchen (modern day Clinton). As a lawyer, Murdock can also access additional assets in the form of safe-houses and sanctuary of the Church for his clients should local law enforcement resources become either compromised and or cannot be relied upon in witness protection cases. Murdock can also make use of contacts in the form of the Catholic clergy giving him vital information regarding the movements of street gangs, the various mafia of the NYC area, pimps, and other elements of the criminal underworld in order to allow Matt to be more successful in battling the criminals of Hell's Kitchen.
- Peak Human Condition: Through many years of intensive training in multiple physical and mental disciplines, Matt's body and mind is at the peak of a man of his age, height, and weight.
- Interrogation Expert: Murdock uses many different interrogation methods to extract information from criminals. His knowledge of criminology and torture is unerring and often overwhelming.
- Gifted Intellect: Murdock's intelligence and brain functions have always been apparent; long before he was affected by radiation, his longterm midnight training, A+ morning schooling and little need of sleep is a testament to that.
- Expert Detective: He has shown to be an expert self-taught detective, using his intellect to figure out complex problems and hyper-senses to find clues and evidence to crime scenes.
- Expert Tracker: With the aid of his hyper-senses, Murdock is able to track objects and people from miles away with ease.
- Master Acrobat: He is classed as a superb-Olympic level athlete, gymnast, acrobat, and aerialist almost without peer due to the many years of constant training and exercise, first on his own and later exclusively under the tutelage of Stick. Only a very small handful of other fellow superhero martial artists within the Marvel Universe, such as Elektra, Psylocke, Black Panther, Captain America, Iron Fist, and Shang-Chi, can possibly match him in acrobatics.
- Weapons Proficiency: Murdock is highly proficient in wielding various martial art weapons through his ninjutsu training, such as swords (katana), chain weapons, stick and staff weapons, combat knives of all types, both ancient and modern military style, and projectiles such as shurikens, throwing knives, bows, and even firearms.
- Expert Marksman: He is a skilled marksman capable of throwing his billy clubs with great accuracy. Murdock is also skilled with most projectile-like weaponry such as throwing knives, shurikens, and darts, as well as archery, and has been shown utilizing military-grade weaponry such as sniper rifles in extreme situations.
- Master Stick Fighter: He is a masterful expert in wielding all types of stick weapons which include staffs, batons, nunchaku, and paired short sticks.
- Master Martial Artist: Murdock is a highly skilled, self-taught boxer both due to watching his father compete and helping him train and prepare for his fights. He has also been very heavily and extensively trained in the ninja arts by Stick, a senior grandmaster and leader of the secret order of the Chaste. Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D, commented that there are only a handful of individuals that know what Matt Murdock knows, referring to the Chaste. Stick taught and trained Matt both control of his powers and valuable fighting techniques with stealth, vanishing, to even life-energy(chi/ki)control. Murdock is well-educated in the functioning of the human body as well as martial arts techniques that target pressure points, enabling him to paralyze limbs or an individual's entire body altogether. He has disabled eyesight and speech, induced pain, and could possibly know a pressure point for inducing death. Murdock's fighting style is a very balanced and harmonious fusion of boxing with ninjutsu, jujutsu, and aiki-jujutsu with other rather exotic disciplines such as savate, jeet kune do, krav maga, systema, capoeira, eskrima, aikido, Greco-Roman wrestling, and several styles of both karate and kung fu to varying degrees. His skills have proven so exceptional that he has been able to easily defeat or stalemate some of the greatest fighters on Earth. Matt is easily one the greatest martial artists in the Astonishing Universe.
For a "normal" human, Matt has demonstrated remarkable physical strength. Daredevil is an Olympic-level weightlifter and possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build that exercises intensively and regularly. Matt has demonstrated that he can lift and handle a four hundred lb. barbell as though it were fifty pounds, has overturned a limo full of people, and has picked up and used a mail drop-box as a blunt instrument. At his peak, Daredevil possesses sufficient strength to press lift approximately 450 lbs.
- Blindness: Daredevil is blind. While his superhuman senses help him overcome this, it becomes a problem for him to navigate and fight when his heightened senses are overwhelmed, scrambled, or otherwise cannot detect anything.
- Sense Precision: Daredevil's extent to discern pictures or video images are limited, and he can only guess at colors based on the amount of heat they are absorbing or reflecting. If nothing is being emitted (by a person or thing) that would trigger his heightened senses, Daredevil would not be able to detect it, such as when a sniper bullet fired outside the range of his sense of hearing was able to badly injure him.
- Superhuman Sense Disruption: Daredevil's superhuman senses render him extraordinarily vulnerable to odors and/or excessive noise, which can temporarily weaken his radar sense. Under extreme circumstances he can be easily immobilized, suffer great pain, and/or be left disorientated. Once the disruptive effects wear off, Daredevil's radar sense is able to return to its normal calibration.
- Radar Sense Disruption: Though uncommon, in unique situations where multiple objects, sounds, temperatures, and smells are in close proximity, Daredevil's radar has been known to fail, leaving him to rely on his other senses.
- Immersed In Water: While being in a large body of water, his radar sense is rendered useless. He loses several senses while in the water and has a hard time telling which direction sound is coming from.
- Non-Superhuman Physical Conditioning: As Daredevil's powers do not give him any kind of superhuman physical ability, Daredevil is as susceptible to physical injury and disease as any other normal human, often having to rely more on strategy than strength when up against a superhuman opponent.
- Armored Suit: Melvin Potter approached Daredevil and offered to make him a durable-but flexible combat armor, Matt insisted on it being red and black suit with a facemask and helmet resembling the Christian Devil, leading to his new name. This suit is highly durable, allowing him to be nearly unfazed by an opponent's attacks and recover more quickly from being hit, such as being hit in the head with a metal pip or slammed into a wall.
- Daredevil usually travels by foot across city rooftops through the art of parkour (the art of movement), and by the grappling hook and cable in his billy club.
- Billy Club: When Murdock asked Melvin Potter to create an armored suit for him, Potter also created a special Billy Club. It can be used as a short staff and be split in two individual short sticks for close quarters combat joined by a high tensile wire for grappling. It is kept in a holster on the suit's left thigh.
- Wooden Sticks: At young age, Murdock was trained to be an expert stick fighter by Stick, but he stopped using the weapons after Stick left, preferring to fight unarmed. He began using them again at Stick's insistence when the mentor returned to New York City.
- No special notes.
- Matt was born in 1992
- Matt's costume in Arc II bears resemblance to the armor he wore in the dystopian future that Cable comes from.
- Appearances of Matthew Murdock (Earth-1111)
- Character Gallery: Matthew Murdock (Earth-1111)
- Quotations by Matthew Murdock (Earth-1111)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References