- Perhaps this would be easier if you told me what you've done."
"I'm not seeking penance for what I've done, Father. I'm asking forgiveness, for what I'm about to do."
"That's not how this works. What exactly are you going to do?
- Okay I find a guy in a dumpster who turns out to be some kind of blind vigilante who can do all this really weird shit, like smell cologne through walls and sense whether someone unconscious or faking it. Slap on-top of that he can take an unbelievable amount of punishment without one damn complaint."
"The last part's just Catholicism.
- You really need to get some kind of body armor of something."
"It would slow me down too much."
"So will a bullet.
- Lawyer by day, vigilante by night. How does that work?
- That sounds bad but I don't speak asshole.
- --Daredevil to Vladimir Ranskahov
- You wanted a father and I wanted a soldier."
"Then I guess we were both disappointed.
- Do you believe in the Devil, Father?"
"You mean as a concept?"
"No, do you believe he exists, in this world, among us?
- This city and its future, seeing Hell's Kitchen to its fullest potential is very important to me."
"I feel the same way.
- We don't live in a world that's fair, we live in this one. And I'm doing everything I can to make it a better place.
- If you weren't half dead I would kick your ass, Murdock; am I lying about that?"
- You were right. What you told me over the radio that night. Not everyone deserves a happy ending.
- That is a serious upgrade."
"I don't know, I think the horns are a little much.
- I wanted to make this city something better than it is, something beautiful. You took that away from me! You took everything! I'm gonna kill you!"
"Take your shot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.