- All systems on-line and fully functional. Master Mold once more restored... to full operational capability.
- -- Master Mold
- -- Master Mold
Master Mold was created by Bolivar Trask to build an army of MK I Sentinels to control the mutant population. However, this version was damaged when the Sentinel Headquarters was rendered inactive when Congress decided not to green light the Sentinel Program.
After Trask's death and following international catastrophes thanks to powered beings, the government of the United States put the Sentinel operation under the command of Steven Lang, a mutant-hating bigot who began reconstructing Sentinels with Trask's notes, becoming Trask Industries' CEO.
However, Master Mold never existed in the timeline fixed by Wolverine.
Powers and Abilities
- Robot: As a robot, Master Mold is immune to poisons, sickness and mind attacks. He can also survive underwater or without air. His hull provides him with protection. His brain module can be detached and repair themselves, building a new body providing that they find enough metal; anyone touching the brain module suffers electric damage.
- Sentinel: Being a Sentinel, he has all the weapons of Mk I Sentinels and Mk III Sentinels.
- Mutant detection
- Tracking missiles
- Sleep-inducing Beacon
- Mind control
With Lang's memory-engrams, Master Mold is an expert in Electronics and Robotics, constructing different robots to prove it.
Superhuman strength with an unknown upper limit.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: Flight under his own power.
Weapons: Internal weapons.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Master Mold (Earth-1010)
- Character Gallery: Master Mold (Earth-1010)
- Quotations by Master Mold (Earth-1010)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: ·
Links and References