Marvel's: Avengers 2099 is a fan fiction TV animated series based from the Marvel's Avengers Cinematic Universe created by Master DA. The series takes place after the years of the original Avengers and the events on Earth-7000 and goes into the year of 2099 with new Avengers members to protect the world like the original team.
In the year 2099 where the Earth has advanced into the future as well as the super heroes of the world. The world has changed since the original Avengers have retired. They may ave retired but evil never does as new villains rise and old ones return to continue their work much like they did in the past. Sadly the Avengers retired and there was no avenger team to help until Jason Anderson assembled a new team. They are the Avengers of 2099.
- Issac Stark (Iron Man)
- Bucky (Winter Soldier)
- Jalia Alianovna (White Widow)
- Thrud (Thor's Daughter)
- Lisa Dyne (Mosquito)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner, Original Avenger)
- Vision (Original Avenger)
- Miguel O'Hara (Spider-Man 2099)
- Lisa Stark (Rescue)
- Welson "Rhodey" Jr. (War Machine)
- F.R.I.D.A.Y. (Issac's A.I.)
- Jason Anderson (Leader of S.H.I.E.L.D)
- Agent Simmons
- Doctor Doom
- Neo-Hydra (Future Hydra)
- Gorgus (Thano's Son)
Season 1 - Avengers Reassembled
- Avengers Reassembled Part I
- Avengers Reassembled Part II
More details coming soon...