|This Is A Herald Of DuttPanda!|
This article is the property of DuttPanda. Please do not edit this article unless given permission to do so. Comments and feedback are appreciated and encouraged. Until then, lets ally and dance together! I like to move it move it! I like to- Oh wait.. you`re gone... well, never mind.. er- That`s awkward...
- The Question isn`t about who is going to let me, it`s about who`ll be stopping me.
- --Exceed saying to Anti
OriginsMarshall D. Gray at the age of 13, was a precociously inept and prodigious boy and a socially popular boy. Moreover, he had gained more popularity when he had defeated Howard Stark`s son Tony Stark, 8 times in a row in a quiz challenge. Even though he had such a wide and positive reputation, he was struggling to control his mutant powers that constantly made him fall into trouble.
At the age of 18, his father Murphy McReidus Gray (his superhero name, Clockbender) who was formerly an adversary of the X-Men, uses his abilities to time travel to the past in the war, to stop Kang The Conqueror, who has currently time travelled the same events too, to assasinate the weak and former Steve Rogers. Successfully, Murphy defeats Kang and foils the assasination plans but during the battle, he is fatally injured by Kang and is killed by the result. Deciding to continue his father`s legacy, Marshall adapts a superhero costume and becomes a member of the X-Men, proving worthy to be one after getting full control of his beamwave and force field strengths. During a battle between Dark Pheonix and the X-Men, he for the first time heroically defeats Jean Grey but in retaliation, Nightcrawler, who has turned in for evil, teleports him to a volcano where he is left to be dead.
Almost in the state of death, he is found by the worldtravelling, Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Strange who finds massive potiential energy. Healing and giving shelter to Marshall in his newly designed authentic sorcery cave, Stephen Strange decides to make Marshall his successor by seeing his great patience and his indominatible will by teaching him dark arts, alchemy and shadow alteration techniques. After two years of aggressive training days, Marshall becomes as strong as Strange and at the begginning decides to use his powers to take on the people he hates but after hearing a motivation speech of Spider-Man who says: "With Great Power, comes great responsibility," he decides to adapt the persona Exceed (because he exceeds the powers of superhumanity by inheritance of multiple abilities), and returns to New York and soon quickly enough becomes a superheroic sensation after his debut. He is also geared with Tony Stark`s flight boots, J.A.R.V.I.S goggles and Strange`s weapon, the Pacifier, a samurai steel sword blade that like Rogue, can absorb someone`s powers including himself for a short amount of time and which also had stored Exceed`s sorcery abilities.
Alliance And New AdventuresFollowing his debut crimefighting life, instead of being cold and harsh as he always used to be in the X-Days at London, he becomes a funloving man and was literally personally visited by Deadpool to play poker with. Later on, he forms an alliance with Spider-Man to battle crime and they become an instant success. Later on, he accidently spawns a neurosanatized goblin savage which spawns several other babies in Manhattan after a partnership with Spidey. He eventually stops the crisis and in Spidey`s demand, goes solo. The next following days, he befriends a mysteriously weird person who ran out of buisness and was eagerly waiting to work with Exceed to create an online Vlogs Production in YouTube, the man was simply known as Louisse Sheen.
Arch Rivalry DaysPreviously before encountering his arch and sole enemy/rival, he had went through countless of adventures, like for an instant encountering many of his villians like Butcher Joe, Parasite, President Doom, adventuring and fighting battles alongside the Avengers, X-Men and the Defenders.
In the storyline, The Rising Of The Fittest, a HYDRA techology operatives director, Scheet Arwinsons, creates a cloning device by which he clones Exceed`s Pacifier Sword to stab himself and give himself super strength and abilities of sorcery and with his newlyfound abilities, he attacks Exceed as a test and initially loses against him after Exceed because of his mutant powers combined with his tech and sorcery skills. Later on, in the state of death, Scheet is found by Magneto`s Mutantkind Army and is given aid after he is thought to be a mutantine wizard. After Cobra, a part of Magneto`s army realizes that Scheet isn`t an inhuman like them, Scheet in act of fear invades President and Doctor: Doom`s base and steals some newlycreated super soldier serum and drinks it without any words. With a new power, he kills Cobra and Magneto, who discovers that he is not a part of their race, yet still lets Scheet join their group because of his passion. Now, Scheet, dubbing on the identity, as Anti, leaves Magneto`s army and becomes Exceed`s arch enemy.In the storyline, The Midfield Crisis, while the battle between Magneto`s organization and the X-Men is going on, in the middle of the battleground, Exceed singlehandedly faces 28 opponent mutants and Anti. In the state of being crushed, he uses an enormous sonic soundwave to blow them all up and presumably kill Anti. All broken up for breaking his moralic law, Marshall abandons his identity for a few days to enjoy the regular life but returns back later when Storm encourages him to use his powers for utilization.
The Anti Exceed CampaignIn time, President Doom (Kristoff Vernard Doom), the son of Doctor Doom, starts a campaign of an Anti-Exceed Corporation including President Doom himself, Butcher Joe, Parasite, the Vulture, Kraven the Hunter, Scorpion, Sting and Puma.
Exceed singlehandedly battles the corporation and like the Sinister Six, they become one of his arch group enemies. On various occasions, Exceed has even teamed up with them to defeat unusual foes like the Dark Surfer, Dark Strange, etc.
The corporation is also responsible for the ressurection of Anti after the group joins the Illuminati and devotes their souls to Mephisto. Later on, Anti takes over the group.
Old Friends Be Like...
In the storyline, Old Friends Be Like..., Sheen, Marshall and his parents, Stephen Strange (who has literally moved in in his parent`s house) and a production corporation create the first video of the official Exceed YouTube channel which is titled, "Old Friends Be Like..."
In this arc, Marshall and the others narrate the story how, Marshall`s childhood best friend, Samson was captured as a test subject in Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker`s secret labratories and was experimented into a live cyborg with unbelievable power with Clone Red Skull`s braincells and body.
With seeing that the Winter Soldier program assasination program didn`t work out with Captain America, Samson is brainwashed and is given a strict task by Strucker to eliminate Captain America. Exceed and Captain America with the Avengers over time defeat Winter The Second (Samson) over time who occassionally teams up with various other foes. Hmmm!!!
Mentor, Master, Monster.
On one occasion, where Marshall was the first time really serious and wasn`t the funloving self was in the storyline, Mentor, Master, Monster. In the storyline, Mysterio, in a battle with Spider-Man, steals the fabric of reality and accidently alters it, dragging everyone in an alternative timeline, a multiverse non existing pathos and genocide universe ruled by the evil Stephen Strange. The X-Men and Exceed assemble together to bring down Apocalypse, one of the minions of Strange in the universe. But instead of the mission to assasinate En Sabah Nur, he decides to straightforwardly confront Strange. After seeing that his mentor was no more like he used to be, he in a traumatized issue, battles Strange and loses easily. After several attempts, he is able to wound the alternative timeline Strange but is by a final resort, almost killed by the evil Strange before being rescued by the original timeline Strange who was like him dragged into the timeline. With aiding the unconscious Marshall in an underground facility, Strange decides to train Marshall more fiercely in order to make him more superior in the following timeline.After Marshall wakes up, he attacks Strange thinking that he is the alternative one of evil and wishes of genocide. Strange calms him down and reckons him to turn to his sanity. Happy and full of remorsed that his mentor wasn`t the man he had seen him to be, he trains under Strange in complete supervision to become the Supreme Apprentice of the Sorcerer Supreme.
Finally, after going battle with the evil counterpart Strange, the Avengers and the X-Men team off to successfully eradicate the evil plans of the Alpha Strange.
Thor successfully gathers the seven Infinity Gems and combine them to create the Cube of Reality, to fix all timelines of all kinds including their original one. After this incident, Galactus who has once again enslaved the Silver Surfer, is on the grim hunt for heroes.
Post Mordern Adventures
During one of his last treks, he had battled over 230 Marvel characters and had undervent 283 more issues and 38 more arcs of unsustainable battle.
After Anti is mercilessly beaten up by Marshall for being responsible for the deaths of Strange`s adopted son, Quake Strange (who was more like his smaller brother), Armin Zola merges Winter The Second body genetics with Anti, creating a fusion reaction of another being, far more superior. With the new being reprising his role as Anti, it easily defeats Marshall and mercilessly beats him up.It ends up with, Marshall and Anti both in the state of death, and Marshall is finally impaled by his own weaponics, the Pacifier by Anti who has transformed back to his own self after gaining power. To be totally sure that Marshall will exist no longer, Anti destroys and tears Marshall`s head off. With gaining Marshall`s sorcery abilities and being worthy to weld the Pacifier, Anti becomes near immortal and expands his organization of evil.
MantleAfter the death of Marshall, Anti is considered an universal terrorist, even outside of Earth. In honour of Exceed, he has a 20 feet tall statue built up for him in the Hall Of Fame. Driven to insanity for the loss of his sonlike pupil, Strange alongside Marshall`s mother and relatives decide to make another person who is fit for the title as the Next Exceed and they finally select a man of 29 named Damien Baxters as the next Exceed who is fit in every ways.
Resurrection And EnslavementAfter the Mentor, Master, Monster events, Galactus had put Marshall`s name on the Heroes Enslavement Project by Silver Surfer. In current time, when Surfer learnt to know that Marshall is currently deceased, he by the orders of Galactus torments Mephisto and forces him to give away his powers to Galactus. The evil Galactus revives Marshall as his eternal slave alongside Surfer. With given a quarter of the quarter of Galactus` strength, Marshall becomes godlike and like Surfer, is brainwashed to feed him planets and recruit more heroes.
For over a year, he is a colleague of Surfer as a slave of Galactus but, in the storyline, What Remains Is Memory Lane, after a command from Galactus of wiping out Thanos` existence, Marshall battles Thanos and actually defeats him but after Thanos reminds Marshall who used to be earlier and who quickly gains back his memory of his first life and who he previously used to be. Enraged at what wrong doings Galactus made him to do, he singlehandedly faces Galactus but loses to him within seconds, but he is successful blowing up Galactus` eyes temporarily so that he could make his run for Earth.
Surfing Through Stars
In a final resort to escape to Earth, he is caught by the Silver Surfer who he battles. After countless minutes of a neverending battle, Marshall finally uses alchemy to trade Silver Surfer`s surfboard for the power Galactus had gifted him. Losing his surfboard, Silver Surfer loses his ability of flight and falls on to the nearest star and the star explodes, assuming he is deceased.
His Greatest Comeback
When he returns to Earth, everybody gives upon a World Unity Festival for his honor and comeback. Though his Hall of Fame Statue is demolished, Marshall does not give a damn.On the grim hunt for Anti, Marshall locates him and battles him and finally after a whole day of battle with him, he finally crushes Anti to the ground and wields the Pacifier which he is worthy to wield of now.
Anti is pummeled to the ground until he is rescued by Doctor Doom`s trask company. After his return, Marshall deeply is excited of gaining the title to be the Sorcerer Supreme but after Strange announces that his mind was still full of woe and disrespect, he becomes enraged and starts lashing on people but later on Tony Start defeats him and calms him down, thus proving the Enslavement Galactus had gave upon him didn`t still go away. So as of the orders of Strange, he leaves his title as a superhero and hands it to Damien who quit being the Second Exceed after his comeback and starts a full on training with Doctor Strange for a single year.
LeadershipAfter a full year of training, YouTube Vlogging and living the free life, he is requested by S.H.I.E.L.D to take membership of an almost failed community, "Team 3468." He does initially agree and is though a funloving leader and always unserious at work, inspiring towards the other squad member which consisted of Mintoff, once an Asgardian Frost Giant Area Marksman, Ray Deep (real name, Colen Sprouse), an African American who had X-Ray Vision and Lady Magnificent (real name-Dylanne Van Ray), a young Russian-American mutant girl with the powers similar to Wolverine who was 3 years younger than Marshall. Over time, he grows a romantical relationship with Dylanne and they start dating each other.
But due to most of the time spending together with her, Marshall had seemed to lost his sorcery skills and abilities due to bountless love and Strange had demoted him from the title as the next Sorcerer Supreme. Feeling like a failure, Marshall ends his and Dylanne`s relationship together to be back on shape and he realizes that he can never fit with a girl.
After S.H.I.E.L.D keeps on telling to Marshall that their team will be official the following days, they get tired of waiting and intentionally names their group, Team 3468 Underway.
On a duel with Parasite, he is sucked into the Living World of the Dead where he is attacked by dementors and poltergeists. After his powers are sucked by a demonic and tormenting figure, he apparently fights it, only to lose his sorcery skills and gain control of his power; the manipulation of souls. Disturbed by his new ability, he tries to perform alchemy several times but loses and discovers that after the bond with his love Dylanne, he had lost much of his patience to become a true blood Sorcerer and was condemned to the Living World of the Dead. Angered and fueled by rage, his fury literally shatters the whole world with his mutantine abilties and with finally getting 100% patience on his mind, his powers return back to him thus proving he was worthy of being the Next Sorcerer Supreme. After dozens of days, with his telepathic abilities, he escapes the world with much strength found.
After some struggling and some unhappy training sessions with Stephen Strange, he asks his mentor that why he always has to act like a slogging ruffian and why is love restricted in the laws of sorcerer supremeness. When Strange depicts the relativeness of his "loved one" dying in his hands, he warns Marshall that is too dangerous to make involvement of loved ones, especially because of their danger and threats that arouse.
Powers and Abilities
- Rays/Beams: He has the ability to create or harness ANY Kind of waves, beams or rays, for instance, shockwaves, soundwaves, firebeams, sonicbeams. He got this special ability from his father.
- Psionic Force Fields: While the cells of Exceed`s body produce a certain energy manifestation, the cells of his brain produce a different, more potent manifestation. Through concentration, he is able to project a field of psionic force which he can manipulate into a number of relatively simple forms: rectangular planes, cylinders, globes, domes, cones, etc. The complexity of the shape is limited by his ability to imagine (mentally visualize) a particular form and keep it in sharp mental focus: not even he is able to see the forms she creates. The size of a given psionic force projection is also limited by his ability to imagine. The smallest force projection he can visualize (and maintain the visualization) is the size of a marble. The largest solid force projection he can visualize and maintain is about 100 feet in diameter. He can project larger force-objects if they are hollow. For instance, he could visualize and project a dome 1 foot thick about a mile in diameter (5,280 feet) and a dome 1 inch in thickness she can project for about 3.2 miles. Small objects at high speeds become missiles; large objects at slow speeds become rams. He can make these objects grow or shrink as desired. He got this ability from his mother.
- Teleportation: Ability to teleport himself, the clothes he is wearing, and within limits a certain amount of additional mass which is in contact with him. He consciously determines his point of return. The entire process occurs so quickly that Exceed is unaware of being in the Brimstone Dimension at all. Exceed guides himself through the brimstone dimension by an unconscious, natural direction-finding sense. Although Exceed controls his teleportation ability with his conscious mind, his power to teleport is not psionic. Rather it is the result of an unknown biochemical/biophysical reaction which he triggers mentally. This ability of his was genetically engineered into his cells and was naturally formed.
Magic+Dark Arts, Alchemy, Concentration Skills: Marshall is the Apprentice of the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth; he possesses vast mastery of the mystic arts, which he uses to defend his reality from otherworldly threats; his primary magical patrons are a group of entities known as "the Vishauntei." The Vishanti are a trinity of godly beings comprised of Agamotto, Hoggoth, and Oshtur. Although he has, on rare occasions, called upon the power of demons such as Dormammu; Marshall more frequently did so before he realized Dormammu's true dark nature in the earlier issues. He has once stated that he can kill a mortal with the mere twitch of a finger.
- Intangibility: The ability of Invisibility or Near-Invisibility and Phasing through solid material.
- Mystic Bolts
- Banishment: Dr Strange has banished many types of creatures and humans to other dimensions but the extent of this is only possible as long as the 'Banish-ers' magic is greater then that of the 'Banish-ees' magic during the banishment.
- View Into The Dead
- Dead Summoning
- Cosmic Energy Projection
- Flight: Marshall can fly using magical energy but has since abandoned it. He has gotten Tony Stark`s Resistance J.A.R.V.I.S boots that can cope up to even space environment and his flying skills have gotten rustier.
- Darkness of the Divine Conduit (Black Magic): By sheer force of will "take" the power of another entity. This does not require the use of a spell. The fact that he can do this is a testament to his incredible will-power and strength of mind. This is considered black magic and as such he rarely employs this. Also when taking the powers of celestial entities he absorbs the mind and assumes their duties and roles in the dimension in which they exist.
- Astral Projection: Marshall can release his astral form from his body, instantaneously and at will.
- Moderate Fighting Skills
- Hand to Hand Combat
'''Expert Strategist: Though Marshall seems to suffers from an impulsive nature, instinctively jumping into situations of life-or-death, it's apparent that he works best this way possessing considerable strategic skills, which has been employed in leadership structures, and spontaneous situations, all of which is a necessity in the random environment of Mysticism. Skilled Martial Artist: Marshall is a skilled athlete and was trained in the martial arts by Stephen Strange, sufficient in talent to pass down such training to others, such as Clea. These talents have assisted him time-to-time when incapable of using his sorcery. Exceed is a formidable opponent to any skilled attacker and continues to train regularly with Louisse. He has in some cases, been known to occasionally spar with other heroes; in one case, Marshall was able to evade a kung fu hand-chop by Mantis (the future mother of the Dreaming Celestial) "only three others have ever done" and who has been able to subdue Thorite in sheer physical combat, despite his strength nearly hundreds of times superior to her own.
- Dark Pheonix Mode: At a point, once in the future storylines, he is caught by the Dark Pheonix and becomes totally invulnerable, and practically immortal with not even Galactus being able to defeat him. But the consumption of that much of energy would have killed him anyways and so it does leading to his Second Death.
He is supposed to be second strongest to Galactus, who is unformidable against Death and Eternal, the characters that had originated from the Big Bang he had taken second birth to. So practically, he is nearly as strong as Superman. Answers would say, due to the overusage of energy consumption in his body, he gets tired and physically disturbed really fast and so Superman could have defeated him anyways.
- J.A.R.V.I.S Space Boots
- J.A.R.V.I.S Space Goggles
- The Cloak of Levitation
- Justin Bieber Mosquito Repellent Wax Model Figurine (former)
- Space Technology Skrull Warfare Gun (former)
- The Starkarooni Infiltration Device (former)
- Cat-Avoiding Catnips Freshly Minted, Assorted and Made by Wonder Man Corps. (former)
- The Ampupeepar Mantchuphyhaar (joke weaponics, pun by Deadpool!) (former!!!)
- He created a 50 feet building alongside Stan Lee, called Marvel Corporation House, which consisted of cafe`s, free hotel rooms,bingos, 100 feet rides, Justice Meeting rooms, and etc. Superheroes now visit there everyday and Charlie Sheen got a job there as a waiter. Ooh!
- He is a supporter of Bayern Munchen, and soccer is his most liked sports program.
- His most liked food is Extra Meat Double Cheese Pizza Hut Spicy Pizzas and Penne Pastas.
- His most liked video games are Team Fortress II and Fifa 15.
- His YouTube channel`s name is, "MarshallWeekly," which has over 18 million subscriptions and only 188 videos.
- He has an elder sister and an elder brother who are bigger parts of Marvel storylines than him though he is practically more important in the Mainstream Universe.
- His role model is his parents, Doctor Stephen Strange and Robin Williams.
- His most liked movie is Citizen Kane, Toy Story III and Evil Dead II.
- His most liked actor is Joseph Gordon Levitt and most liked actress is Scarlet Johannson and Rose Byrne
- He once took Anti to the grave of his father and made him angry and crying without him causing a chaos.
- Marshall is a pure Muslim and supports Islam.
- Marshall has visited every single country in Earth.
- Marshall has a dog named Pope, a cat named Tiramisu and a parrot named Bruno.
- Marshall`s secret username is BluffPanda and WhaddupDawg or MisterBates.
- Marshall`s respected by 9Gag because of saying this: "I Wish I Could Turn Off My PC and goddamn fight shit!"
- Marshall told a lie about this to 9Gag.
- Marshall is a fan of Arctic Monkeys, John Newman, Lorde and Eminem.
- Marshall has more Trivia Facts than his Historical life.
- Marshall shook his hands with President Obama over 88 times.
- Marshall fainted when he met Robin Williams.
- His identity is public even though he thinks that nobody knows who he is because of his carelessness.
- Kinda pretty lame so... I`ll just go away, now!