Luke Cage was an indestructible street hero who was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. to fight against the forces of Apocalypse. After S.H.I.E.L.D. fell, Luke attempted to rendezvous with the Avengers, but ended up being abducted by the Armada.
Before being imprisoned, Luke was handed over to Mister Sinister who performed extensive experimental procedures on him, eventually depleting the indestructibility from his skin, reducing him back to a mere man. Once his power was gone, he was dumped in the Sphinx, a death camp for former superheroes.
Despite no longer having powers, Luke was more than willing to team up with Black Widow when she tried to start a rebellion. However, the rebellion failed when Archangel ordered mass execution for the death camps. Luke and the others were then led into a Terrigenesis Chamber where they were exposed to the Mists and killed, due to lacking Inhuman DNA.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength (Formerly)
- Invulnerability (Formerly)
Formerly Super Strength
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- After losing his powers, Luke was partially glad to be able to feel pain again. However, that quickly subsided once he adjusted to life in the Sphinx.
- Appearances of Luke Cage (Earth-9999)
- Character Gallery: Luke Cage (Earth-9999)
- Quotations by Luke Cage (Earth-9999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References