- I have no issue with humans. I do, however, have an issue with the rampant extermination of my species, and I will not stand for it.
- -- Polaris
- -- Polaris
During Magneto's travels across America, he met a woman named Sally Dane with whom he had an affair. This resulted in the birth of his daughter, Lorna, who he did not know he had. She grew up in northern California, where she discovered she was able to manipulate metal with her mind.
She initially tried to show off to impress people with her abilities, but only succeeded in ratting herself out to the local authorities, who were very mutantphobic. She was able to use her powers to defend herself and go on the run, but not without making the news first.
From there, Magneto tracked her down and identified her as Sally's daughter, this time sure she was his child like he never was with Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. He instantly took her under his wing and brought her to Genosha, where she was treated like royalty.
Powers and Abilities
Equipment: None known.
- Capable of Flight
- Magneto's Magnetic Orbs
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- Even after discovering Pietro and Wanda discovered they were Inhumans, Lorna still sees them as siblings.
- Appearances of Lorna Lehnsherr (Earth-101)
- Character Gallery: Lorna Lehnsherr (Earth-101)
- Quotations by Lorna Lehnsherr (Earth-101)
Discover and Discuss
- Search News for: · ·
Links and References