|The Pym Particles Ignite!|
This article is a stub. You can help the Marvel Fanon by expanding it. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted November 20th, 2019.
|This Articles needs to be wikified!|
This article lacks proper templates, navigational structure, and/or standard American English grammar.
To help improve it, check the current Layout Guide and Formatting requirements. Once these are adequately met this tag may be removed from the page with admin approval. If the page receives no further improvement, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue.
Doom is serious here. He will destroy this article. Bwahahahahaha.
This article seems to have been abandoned and is currently incomplete, and according to the site policy, is spam and will be deleted accordingly.
To help stop this, you may continue this project and ask for this template to be removed, or you have ask for it to be deleted. If neither of these are done, it will be deleted 2 weeks after the date of issue. It WILL be deleted unless the owner of this project picks it back up.
- Magneto - Former Mentor/Grandfather
- Polaris - Mother
- Havok - Father
- Cloak - Cousin/Teammate
- Dagger - Friend/Teammate
- M'Chantho - Friend/Teammate
- Black Panther - Friend/Teammate
- Forge - Friend/Mentor
- Mojo - Enemy
- Ultron - Enemy
- Machine Man - Friend turned Enemy turned Friend
- Jocasta - Friend turned Enemy turned Friend
- Vision - Friend turned Enemy
Powers and Abilities
- Electromagnetokinesis: Laurie has been shown capable of directing electricity outwards as damaging, high voltage electric blasts from her hands, as well as using her magnetic abilities to reshape and bend metallic objects to her will.
- Self-Propelled Flight: Recently Laurel has been able to manipulate magnetic fields granting herself flight.
- Force Field: Using her magnetic abilities, Magnetrix is able to create protective force fields around herself.